Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Do you have the ability to communicate with the dead?

Just curious, do any of you feel the spirits of the dead communicate with you?
Old 03-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Watkins

There was this one time in a dream. My dad. But after that, I never dreamed of him ever again.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Yes as a medium i do communicate with spirit

Namaste
Old 03-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Yes as a medium i do communicate with spirit

Namaste
okay,

i believe there is a spirit of a person who was killed in 1974 that I am somehow connected to in some way. Im interceding very hard for her mother who's life basically ended after her disappearance and I feel her Mother's hatred and disgust and it even makes my skin crawl and hair stand on end (figuratively speaking). When I feel like the spirit of this person is with me my eyes become wide and all my attention is fixed on her and my mouth opens up wide and a stare deeply into nowhere like Im in a trance and have very difficult time focusing like I was on the phone and this happened and I couldn't hear what the person was saying because i was so absorbed and distracted with the belief that the spirit was with me and so needed the person to keep repeating themself.

The man who killed her daughter is still holding the mother hostage because of her Mother's bitterness and hate and rage. Her hatred and disgust is poisoning her every time she see's her daughters picture on the counter it causes the sorrow and hatred to well up in her.

I feel very strongly this lent that I am to be praying for this girl's mother that she will forgive the sicko and that she will know that she will meet her daughter again. The mother lives her life in agony and despair constantly envisioning what that creep did.

contact me via pm if you think you can help me.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
Another thing is the mother of the victim takes it too personal. She believes that was her daughter, and God wants her to know that she belongs to God and that God is free to take his children to heaven whenever he wants, and she needs to let go of her bitterness about that.

Also, all of this makes me very angry at God too because he allowed the person who committed this crime to be so sick and proud and tormented by demons, and so blind, and God never let the mother of this girl see clearly what happened and that she would be reunited with her daughter.

When I think about this it causes me rage at God and blasphemy like God just doesn't give a ****!

And then I start hating God and mistreating the christians that are around me.

If you want more details about who this spirit is and what the situation was just pm me.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator
The thing is though...."God" turned us loose here to make of it what we can work out for ourselves, and to make our choices. And that way, to fully experience all the conditions of being alive in a physical body on Earth. To fully immerse in those conditions, and each of us able to find some direct route to deep within us where His seed has always been planted, growing slowly as we learn.

Some Souls grow slowly, some quicker.

That lady -the victim's mother -is really really suffering, and feels her life is blighted by this person who took her daughter's life. She does have a choice about how she responds to this awful tragedy. But it is very hard for her. I haven't been in her position and don't know how I would struggle with such a thing. It's easy for us to say she should forgive. But it's not easy for her to let go of the traumatic event, and the images of the person who hurt her child. It must come back again and again like a nightmare to her.

The perpetrator will take care of himself. He will have to face full-on exactly what and who he is, and the impact he had upon other Souls during his life. He will have to take full responsibility for his choices. He can do that while he lives here....but it will happen when he enters Spirit anyway. Rest assured. We all have to do that.

The mother would be helped greatly if she could focus on the love she has for her daughter. That will be hard for her to do, but it would help her and her daughter's spirit.
....Who by the way, is very much alive and will still love all those she loved while here on Earth.

We are changed when we go there. We are more infused with love and an ability to see from a greater perspective.

There may be other such opporunities in the physical Universe, where Souls get multi-faceted experiences similar to those they get on Earth -I can't say because I don't know. But it seems this World is a place where all sorts of different vibrations/people/tendencies/qualities -come up against each other every day. So someone with murderous intent can sit next to someone with a sweet and pure heart -on a bus or train.
That would not happen in the next world.

It makes this World seem so "God-less" and anarchic, and senseless -doesn't it? And terribly unfair.
But even when the most dreadful tragedies happen, we are here to experience this state of being temporarily, and all the many things of living here including the range of emotions we have.
That is very difficult indeed.

The lady's daughter still loves her. Love can reach her, and is the most valuable gift she can give or receive. It's up to her.

I am very sorry about this lady's sad loss.