Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-02-2014, 05:43 AM
LavenderStream

What happens after death...

I try to enjoy the moment and build beautiful connections with the people that I meet. I try to be a better person and to engage in the creative talents that I have been blessed with. I try to enjoy the world around me.
After I die...my spirit will rise...and go somewhere beautiful...that's all I know...
I am willing to in the moment to not hold onto anger and grudges that will make me grow bitter. I know I will die wise, fulfilled, and happy...and with that my spirit will be happy.
What do you guys think happens after we die?
Old 01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
HisScorpion61

Have you ever listened to testimonies from people whom have had "Near Death Experiences"? The unconditional Love they felt, Understanding, why forgiveness is so important- and we are all on our own personal journey here on Earth and We are One. Youtube has so many videos on this subject. I have watched them all in Awe. When we leave our physical bodies- our loved ones, pets, friends will be there to greet us.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:05 PM
JoseAlencastro

What happens? The life go on, without phisycal body.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:45 AM
dogninja

http://gnosticradio.org/lectures/cou...e/view-details

I'd suggest this podcast.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Adept

Burial or cremation depending on the context.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:57 AM
Argento

Nobody knows....Not a single person, no matter how sure they appear.

In terms of the present...it is irrelevant anyway
Old 03-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderStream
I try to enjoy the moment and build beautiful connections with the people that I meet. I try to be a better person and to engage in the creative talents that I have been blessed with. I try to enjoy the world around me.
After I die...my spirit will rise...and go somewhere beautiful...that's all I know...
I am willing to in the moment to not hold onto anger and grudges that will make me grow bitter. I know I will die wise, fulfilled, and happy...and with that my spirit will be happy.
What do you guys think happens after we die?

I think you have a good attitude for creating yourself a sphere of light in the afterlife.

I have had my personal evidence of the existence of spirits. I am convinced the afterlife exists. I believe we are here for many reasons and that it is important to be good to each other, even though at times it may be very hard to do so.
I also think there are limits; you don't have to sacrifice yourself for someone else. But there is so much to life that it is impossible for me to understand it all.
I have read some very good books that have given me more understanding about life and the universe and now I feel satisfied and saturated with what I have learned.

I wish you well in your yourney through life. I think you have a great future ahead of you when you go on like that.

Here are some quotes from the book A View into the Hereafter:

• Be strong and persevere in goodness. It will grant you spiritual happiness.
  • The power of love, the spiritual gold in the life after death, to others it will appear wondrous to possess this, and nothing but happiness to those who bear it within.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Administrator
That is an easy question to answer we all go back to spirit,that is where we came from we are all spirit we are all the same

Namaste
Old 03-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Joe51563

I had a spirit tell me in my echovox when I asked her what it was like when she died. She told me she went thru a long colorful tube and arrived in total blackness. But she said you could see everything what was going on in the world when she looked downward. She also said there was like a transition period you go thru. But then again that was the echovox,you have to take what they tell you with a grain of salt because Spirits on that level are like people you have good ones and bad ones and you don't know if he/she is telling you the truth.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Lady Diana

I think that would depend on where we are in our soul growth at the time of death. If we have fulfilled our lessons we might go directly into the light and onto the place we think of as heaven to comune with God. If however we were not ready I think we just might be earthbound for a time or somewhere in limbo going over our lives until our souls are ready to move on. This could be the time when those that have refused soul growth to experience a sort of hell, but I don't feel it will be forever, only until we have understood our shortcomings and be ready to return to earth in a new life to try it all again.