Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Master
I’ve really paid for indulging- so much so it saw me go to prison..

But there is so much I like and desire, 4k computer for gaming, ps5, Xbox - stuff for streaming and blogging- it all adds up. Apartments cost 5-10grand+

Lucky the last two years I lived in a hostel for people with mental health but I had a meeting yesterday and they are looking to move me on..

Some where where I don’t relapse.. floating support…

So life is really looking after me apart from the voices and hallucinations lol

But I figured I’m creative???

Some how that’s life attracting to me… push me to my limits?? I think I’m cursed but some how I still manage to get 5k a month, it really helps but the business isn’t consistent but somehow it has been the last two years by the time I spend 200 on take outs 2500 on shopping online 400 on cigarettes and coffees another 100 a month my phone bills, insurance etc if I go out any where - I’ve saved up quite a lot the last two years because I haven’t been paying rent(the section I was under in hospital gives me free housing and care etc) so I saved up at least 60grand the last two years.. maybe life is giving me these situations so I can do my desires- like a deposit for a house$$$$$$

I’ve still got free housing and care and opportunities with this section in place I came here straight from the hospital but it’s the best thing that happened to me, prison and getting arrested constantly I just deteriorated??

But there are silver linings- && life gave me my family it made my wishes come true!!!

Gotta be some meaning to it all!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

The feeling of lack always arises out of not having what you want. And when you begin learning some laws of manifestation, and then it doesnt work for a specific desire, then again you start having doubts. But consider this: Incomplete abundance is always due to either a lack of effort or a lack of proper attitude or because karmically you may not be deserving. Let us say that I have misbehaved with my wife in the last birth, and in this birth I start applying the law of attraction and the law of gratitude to get a wonderful life partner. If you are perfectly objective, should I get a wonderful wife ? So sometimes lack of abundance is in direct correspondence with the lack of deservingness. Life has no enmity towards anyone, so why should I or you be singled out for special unfair treatment. So you need to be pragmatic and not just use the law of manifestation mechanically.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Ascender

Something else you can do to help is to switch off the news. It is full of fear, uncertainty, and at the moment, lack. It talks about inflation and the cost of living ‘crisis’ but we don’t have to live in a lack-based crisis, because the Universe provides everything for us if we believe so.

The news paints a picture of broken society, and shows footage of closed-down shops, homeless people, families at breaking point, businesses failing and so on, but remember that everything is the result of mindset. This might seem harsh, but it’s the law of the Universe. Believe in lack, and focus on it, and that is what you will get. So turn off any programme or app which paints the picture of lack being everywhere. This will then help your mindset.

(And do online searches and things of abundance, Providence, prosperity, having money, feeling good and succeeding. That will then be store on algorithms and turn up in your personalised advertising, social media feeds, YouTube suggestions and so on).

Then make a list of what you do desire, starting with the most important thing to you. Focus on that. Visualise it. Imagine yourself having it. As you focus on it every day, you will draw it into your life, and when you achieve your biggest goal, it will help with achieving others.

The reason I mention aims in a thread about being provided for, is that our main aims are often connected with abundance, so in achieving them, they tend to help this abundance flow better.