Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb a terrified skeptic-believer

I'm new here although, definitely not new to researching the metaphysical. I suppose most of my (admittedly short) life I would have considered myself a "rational" person, and definitely not spiritual at all, but for the past few years I've been drawn to the whole idea of being a starseed and I keep gravitating back to looking up more information, resonating with it, and then getting scared out of my wits and forgetting about it for months

I guess I've been a skeptic for long enough that when it comes to that kind of faith I'm completely out of my depth. But you know, if I keep coming back to it there must be something more to it right?

I still have some major doubts, but I can tell that I'm opening up to spirituality more lately. I can't say that it's not terrifying, though. It's so completely at odds with everything that I've come to believe, and the way I present myself to the world that I think I have an identity crisis every time I get too deep into the research hole. But I really don't want to let it sit and wait for much longer. I mean, I can't keep cycling between researching a little and then shutting it all out forever, y'know? I feel like I'm ready to join the discussion, at least as far as my social anxiety will allow. So hello!
Old 15-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello sczies,

a warm welcome to you. May you find other Star Seeds here so that you can exchange thoughts and experiences with them. Enjoy you stay.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Master
hi..............................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Master
Greetings sczies and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder
Hi sczies, I hope you find everything you're searching for. There is definitely something for everyone here and I am sure it will help on your journey of discovery. Hope to see you around.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Seeker
Hi there, welcome :)
Old 21-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sczies
I'm new here although, definitely not new to researching the metaphysical. I suppose most of my (admittedly short) life I would have considered myself a "rational" person, and definitely not spiritual at all, but for the past few years I've been drawn to the whole idea of being a starseed and I keep gravitating back to looking up more information, resonating with it, and then getting scared out of my wits and forgetting about it for months

I guess I've been a skeptic for long enough that when it comes to that kind of faith I'm completely out of my depth. But you know, if I keep coming back to it there must be something more to it right?

I still have some major doubts, but I can tell that I'm opening up to spirituality more lately. I can't say that it's not terrifying, though. It's so completely at odds with everything that I've come to believe, and the way I present myself to the world that I think I have an identity crisis every time I get too deep into the research hole. But I really don't want to let it sit and wait for much longer. I mean, I can't keep cycling between researching a little and then shutting it all out forever, y'know? I feel like I'm ready to join the discussion, at least as far as my social anxiety will allow. So hello!
that's exactly how I started, in disbelief.but I am still here an learned so much since I started looking past the stereotypes. Good luck and welcome!
Old 22-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Knower

Hi! Welcome to our spiritual family!