Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Master
Hey Tobi,

Completely agree with you. I have had experiences with animals who are individualized souls.

The whole "group soul" thing came from Edgar Cayce but Edgar Cayce said A LOT of things, even contradictory things which I find very strange and untrue.

If something doesn't make sense or common sense then it probably isn't true.

It doesn't make sense than an animal would be soulless and a human has a soul. Then your dealing with a Creator who is in fact partial to aspects of his/her creation and could care less about a huge chunk of the rest- sounds like a despot.

All my pets were/are individualized souls. Most of them are very advanced and have more love in them towards others and other animals than some humans do!

Yes. I have heard that souls can be human then reincarnate as an animal to develop further.

I don't believe in the "literalism" of evolution as if the soul begins as an atom, then a molecule, then a rock, then a plant, then an animal, then a human.

Hate to break it to everyone but an atom, molecule, rock, and plant do NOT need an individualized-free will soul to back it up, these elements are programmed in Nature from a Scientific perspective or spiritual. There would be no life lessons from such things.

Souls come down from heavenly planes to incarnate as humans or animals.- or humanoids across the universe, or terrestrial intelligence.

Souls who choose never to incarnate usually become part of Angelic Hierarchies and Guides. The angels and archangels are heavenly spirits who have chosen a completely different path.

I sense this from my own experiences. And there are some pet owners I know who believe their animal to be the reincarnation of a human soul-

Spiritual Evolution is all about the subconscious mind. Its NOT literal like the conscious mind. In the conscious mind, evolution is pretty much materialistic where Energy evolves from single celled organisms to multiple ones all the way to homosapien. Spiritual evolution of the subconscious mind (Soul) is far more free-willed based on the soul's decisions on what to incarnate as- animal/human.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Bluegreen

Amelius777, I believe with Joan Grant that we began as a consciousness with just enough energy "to organise a single molecule."

As Sourcerer said in one of his latest threads, life is about expanding consciousness ("The OP is actually an enouragement to continue expanding consciousness.")

When consciousness expands (the vegetable kingdom offers more complex experiences than the mineral, and the animal kingdom more than the vegetable one, etc.) it must find a vehicle which offers an ever broader range of experience. To incarnate as an animal is devolution.

In my view animals belong to a group soul but at some point a part or parts individualizes. I think it is those parts that learn from contact with human beings.
Perhaps group soul should really be a group of souls.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:03 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I don't know, but I know all things are of creation,Source ,God (choose your own name for it) which means me, you, that flower, the foodmixer in the kitchen..are all made of molecules.

If we are all , along with everything else , molecular...well we can't really get much more interconnected than that.

I'm going to be reincarnated as a foodmixer.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Administrator
Yes it is my belief that all creatures have souls.as do the trees the grass etc.

Namaste
Old 07-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Yamah

Spirits are not Souls. Every living thing has a Spirit - an energetic essence. Not all living things have a Soul - an eternally existing divine purpose entity.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Guide
Only humans have a soul.
Nothing else in the universe has one.
The human soul also has an Atma.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
Only humans have a soul.
Nothing else in the universe has one.
The human soul also has an Atma.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Animals have souls. Pets showing up in NDEs for example is undeniable proof of this, amongst numerous other things.

Man's insidious denial that animals have souls is a sop to his conscience. Makes the terrible things 'he' does to the Animal Kingdom excusable in 'his' eyes.
In much the same way the branding of Jews and Slavs as sub-human made the atrocities committed against them by the Nazis excusable. And also in the same way denying that black people had souls made the slave trade acceptable at the time.

And why this insistence that man is 'top dog' in the universe? There are seven evolutionary stages, 'human' is fourth on the scale.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Knower
Simply put, if it breathes air yes. (I know plants breathe carbon monoxide but you get my drift.)

― Miles Kington
Old 07-07-2013, 03:41 PM
justme50

What is the definition of a 'soul'?
Old 17-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
Spirits are not Souls. Every living thing has a Spirit - an energetic essence. Not all living things have a Soul - an eternally existing divine purpose entity.

From Winged Pharao--a remembered life--by Joan Grant.

In the book she and her brother saw their father kneeling beside one of his plants whose leaves were limp and whose flower-buds drooped. He was pointing his fingers at it as if he were healing a sick person.
He told his children that the plant was dying for lack of life because unlike men and animals, a plant cannot sleep or gather new life. So each plant has a little spirit to look after it. They take different forms but all of them spin very fast round and round. It collects life to feed the plant under its protection. He said that the spirit of the plant was too weak to spin and as he was a healer priest "I gathered life--the life of Ptah--and, by my will, drove it to where my fingers pointed."

I thought this interesting.