Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Guide
The ESP blows my mind !!

I have had crazy esp with TF/SM since we got close..I believe it but it still shocks me after a year. In the very beginning of our bond i randomly woke up thinking about him which at that time had never happened before.. Less than 2 mins later he sent me a text telling me that he had the craziest dream(s) about me.. From then on it has been like that with me even testing it out.. We chat on gmail connected to our phone so I would see that it was on idle, send him a esp message and within a minute it would turn green.. Spent a whole couple days doing that and was amazed..Yesterday I woke up and was still a little upset because I had sent him a text asking how his new job was going on Friday and no response (rare for him). I woke up at 1028am and at 10:29 I received an email from him explaining how crazy his week was and telling me Good morning..

Would love to hear about your specific esp moments with your TF/SM's !!!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:47 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
I have had crazy esp with TF/SM since we got close..I believe it but it still shocks me after a year. In the very beginning of our bond i randomly woke up thinking about him which at that time had never happened before.. Less than 2 mins later he sent me a text telling me that he had the craziest dream(s) about me.. From then on it has been like that with me even testing it out.. We chat on gmail connected to our phone so I would see that it was on idle, send him a esp message and within a minute it would turn green.. Spent a whole couple days doing that and was amazed..Yesterday I woke up and was still a little upset because I had sent him a text asking how his new job was going on Friday and no response (rare for him). I woke up at 1028am and at 10:29 I received an email from him explaining how crazy his week was and telling me Good morning..

i have had similiar experiences, but i am married, so we do not have the same kind of physical contact. For a few months we did(NOT sexually physical, i mean chatting and calling and the coincidences were unbelievable. I loved communicating with him so much, it was wonderful, but alas, my ego complicated things and i did not realize how special our relationship was and i wanted it all and created alot of hot mess between us.........i'm trying to learn to breathe and appreciate it for what it is.....
Old 09-01-2012, 06:09 PM
sesheta

I haven't really done anything to "test" my ESP/telepathic connection with my TF, but I know we have one! We work at the same place; one night during our shift he went out to do a coffee run for everyone to the local donut shop (Tim Hortons run for any Canadians out there, lol!) Anyway, one of our co-workers also wanted a donut (a cruller). While he was gone, the phone rang and, before anyone even picked up the phone, I said out loud "That's ____ (my TF) - they're out of crullers." And that's exactly what it was! That has happened a couple of times now.
My TF can also "read" me very well. He can know exactly what I'm feeling or thinking without even seeing me! Our co-workers are always amazed at our connection - we just smile and accept it for what it is :)
Old 09-01-2012, 06:47 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
I have had crazy esp with TF/SM since we got close..I believe it but it still shocks me after a year. In the very beginning of our bond i randomly woke up thinking about him which at that time had never happened before.. Less than 2 mins later he sent me a text telling me that he had the craziest dream(s) about me..

Sounds like more than just ESP going on here... dreams, too? (I personally classify those differently than ESP)

Quote:
From then on it has been like that with me even testing it out.. We chat on gmail connected to our phone so I would see that it was on idle, send him a esp message and within a minute it would turn green..

Yeah, I can relate, I will send out a message, "you will ping me on chat" and sure enough he will. But sometimes I am not sure if it's ESP or precognition. Maybe it doesn't matter and I'm categorizing/labeling/splitting hairs too much....

Quote:
Spent a whole couple days doing that and was amazed..Yesterday I woke up and was still a little upset because I had sent him a text asking how his new job was going on Friday and no response (rare for him). I woke up at 1028am and at 10:29 I received an email from him explaining how crazy his week was and telling me Good morning..

I have a long list. I don't like to reveal too much personal info so I'll keep it general. He will pick up on things that he cannot possibly know, and which cannot be chalked up as simple or lucky guesses, and with me nowhere near him, so he's not reading me either.

His "radar" seems to work best when I am out and about with family, friends, my husband... rather than when I'm alone. And especially when I'm feeling high emotions (whether they are positive ones, because I'm laughing and having fun, or negative ones -- sadness, anger, anxiety). On his end he says a word or phrase or picture or feeling just pops into his head out of the blue, he doesn't necessarily know why or how or from whom. At first I thought it was "mere" (and incredible) coincidence, but the coincidences just keep adding up.

It goes the other direction as well. We have debated who is the receiver and who is the transmitter. There have been moments which have been just totally mind blowing (I'm constantly saying, "how the heck did he KNOW that??"), others which were downright creepy (if it wasn't that I trust him and know he's not a creep), and still others that were extremely touching (like knowing one day that I was crying).

Just to clarify, these are not "finishing my sentence" type of ESP experiences. For example (and I'm making this one up completely -- prefer not to share the specific examples), let's say I am out with my hubby and he and I get into some spirited debate about "hairy armpits." I am nowhere near my electronic devices at this time, he is 1000s of miles away, but then I get home, log on to FB, and sure enough TF has posted something about hairy armpits, with time stamp similar to the spirited debate. I will tell him ... "wow was that deliberate? Or magic? Or just a sync?" and he'll say "I don't know how it works... the term 'hairy armpits' just popped into my head."

I'm a rational person. So is he. I have been trying to write this all off as confirmation bias, coincidence, mind control, etc etc... I have studied all the skeptics reasoning why there is no such thing as ESP, but it gets harder and harder to do, the more the evidence mounts. There's just too much unexplainable freakiness going on.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Guide
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Sounds like more than just ESP going on here... dreams, too? (I personally classify those differently than ESP)

Yeah, I can relate, I will send out a message, "you will ping me on chat" and sure enough he will. But sometimes I am not sure if it's ESP or precognition. Maybe it doesn't matter and I'm categorizing/labeling/splitting hairs too much....

I have a long list. I don't like to reveal too much personal info so I'll keep it general. He will pick up on things that he cannot possibly know, and which cannot be chalked up as simple or lucky guesses, and with me nowhere near him, so he's not reading me either.

His "radar" seems to work best when I am out and about with family, friends, my husband... rather than when I'm alone. And especially when I'm feeling high emotions (whether they are positive ones, because I'm laughing and having fun, or negative ones -- sadness, anger, anxiety). On his end he says a word or phrase or picture or feeling just pops into his head out of the blue, he doesn't necessarily know why or how or from whom. At first I thought it was "mere" (and incredible) coincidence, but the coincidences just keep adding up.

It goes the other direction as well. We have debated who is the receiver and who is the transmitter. There have been moments which have been just totally mind blowing (I'm constantly saying, "how the heck did he KNOW that??"), others which were downright creepy (if it wasn't that I trust him and know he's not a creep), and still others that were extremely touching (like knowing one day that I was crying).

Just to clarify, these are not "finishing my sentence" type of ESP experiences. For example (and I'm making this one up completely -- prefer not to share the specific examples), let's say I am out with my hubby and he and I get into some spirited debate about "hairy armpits." I am nowhere near my electronic devices at this time, he is 1000s of miles away, but then I get home, log on to FB, and sure enough TF has posted something about hairy armpits, with time stamp similar to the spirited debate. I will tell him ... "wow was that deliberate? Or magic? Or just a sync?" and he'll say "I don't know how it works... the term 'hairy armpits' just popped into my head."

I'm a rational person. So is he. I have been trying to write this all off as confirmation bias, coincidence, mind control, etc etc... I have studied all the skeptics reasoning why there is no such thing as ESP, but it gets harder and harder to do, the more the evidence mounts. There's just too much unexplainable freakiness going on.

Wow oh wow.. Amazing as well !! Thanks for your response..

Whats your opinion on the dreams. We both have had several dreams about one another not just him about me
Old 10-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

I was thinking of a certain song the other day - it was playing over and over in my mind. TF and I have been out of contact for some time now. I looked at his twitter feed yesterday and he had 'tweeted' the pivotal words of the song that I had been thinking of. Was a bit freaky!