Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
On the contrary, James, you're no party pooper. You responded to the thread's question and offered your views.

The "I" in this case is the persona living this life. It is those "I's" who are talking about enlightenment.

As far as I know 'to merge' means 'to be absorbed'.

In my opinion, which may differ from the next man's, it is the spirit with all the accumulated experiences that merges.

God/All That Is means different things to different people.

James, where did I use the word 'to achieve' or anything like it in the original post? Isn't it your own feeling that 'to merge with All That Is' is something to be achieved?

There are no "I's" so all talk of enlightenment is the mind as the thought "I" attempting to pretend it is enlightened. I say pretend because it doesn't, nor can, want the thought of itself as "I" to be seen for what it is.
When awakening happens it happens aside from "I"...aside from the mind.
James
Old 26-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes.. it is always here within around and as us.
Yet as humans we have fallen into forgetfulness of it.
'Merging' means becoming aware in it again
and surrendering all parts of us that believe the separation into It.

The idea there's no change in awakening is false.

Xan

I agree that many of us need to "wake up" in a sense of realizing the truth that is prevalent to our inner selves.

Where we the physical shells need to become aware of a truth that we are already aware of...

Whether we know the truth of it, or wake up, does not change the truth that we are always connected to source and there is nothing to merge into or become. We are already there. It's the illusion that we are not is what we need to wake up from.
Old 26-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes, although the question was not about the majority but about loved ones. In my experience who those are may change, but the love is deeper and purer than ever.

Xan

The majority of the loved ones because it was loved ones I mentioned.
They may change but the love is still there or it was not love.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
We are already there. It's the illusion that we are not is what we need to wake up from.

Yep... That's what I said.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
The majority of the loved ones because it was loved ones I mentioned.
They may change but the love is still there or it was not love.

Yes, and the love is still there whether they can see you as you are newly or not.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 05:00 AM
mattie

He Answered The Original Question

Quote:
Golden28, you gave a reason why you should not merge with All That Is.
You did not say whether you would want to, assuming you have achieved that high a vibration. ...

The original question didn't note that this was IF we had reached the necessary safe frequency. It just said if we could tomorrow. One would assume this would be at our present level of development in which case Golden28 would be accurate.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:06 AM
mattie

Merging W/ Universal Energies Tomorrow Likely Disasterous For The Most Evolved Of Us

While this might sound good initially, there could be CONSIDERABLE problems w/ doing this. It would be like plugging a hairdryer into an intercontinental power line. The very predictable results would be that it would be immediately incinerated being connected into a power source it was not suited for.

Our dimensional journey is learning how to get accustomed to increasingly broader levels of energy. When one hasn’t moved through the transitional 4D, learning to control their thoughts, even moving them up to 5D, where their thoughts manifest instantly could be disastrous. This would be somewhat like giving a 10 year old who we showed were the car’s key went & where the gas & brake pedals were the keys to a Ferrari & sending them on a cross country trip. How far would they get before they crashed the Ferrari??? Probably not to the interstate!

In a subsequent defining of the question, you noted, ‘I have asked this question because so many are concerned with achieving enlightenment, union with All That Is. It made me wonder whether they would merge with God/All That Is and need not come back ever again if given the opportunity tomorrow.’

If we were 11D+ energies & in the appropriate range of merging w/ the Universe we would have moved on from 3-5D.

The question has considerable sentimentality about our current existence. Why would we want to return to that which we’ve already done quite some time ago. It would be somewhat like taking us off the computer & making us recite the preschool reader books to learn our ABCs. We are waaaaaaaaay past that & it would be an utter bore.

If we jumped from our current level of development tomorrow (If this was energetically safe & possible- Get out the energetic magic wand!) to the 12D (1-12D) Universal level of energies we would cut out all of the experiencing/learning we would do from our current level to 12D. Would this really benefit us? We do this energetic exploring for all of eternity. What’s the rush? We gain much more from thoroughly exploring every step of our journey rather than running it like a sprint to reach some goal as quickly as possible. Then what??? While the utter bliss of 12D seems great from our perspective, it is VERY likely it gets a tad boring, so energies eagerly want to continue on their voluntary journey of completely deconstructing their energies to have another creation experience once they get to 12D. The constant in the Universe is change, not stasis.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:42 AM
mattie

Enlightenment Can Be Seen In Different Ways

Quote:
I have asked because most people on SF talk about enlightenment, union with God/All That Is and I wondered whether they have also thought about how it would affect them and those they know.

While there is allot of disagreement between belief systems about what enlightenment is, many consider this when we reconnect w/ our HS (uppermost 4D) & I AM presence (5D), not when we reconnect w/ 12D (1-12D) or the energies we call God (Universe). We connect w/ our I AM presence in 5D, but this is many Ds away from the considerable growth that occurs before one connects w/ the energies often called God (Universe). It is connecting firmly w/ the God sensibilities, having moved past fear & limitations, existing as a pure energy, but has not yet, by any means, accomplished the necessary growth to BE God. There's a BIG difference in these 2 states.

Many belief systems in the past have referred to enlightenment as the ultimate human state. This is actually correct in a way, but very incomplete as far as dimensional states for all nonphysical beings. In the past, the highest state a human could aspire to was, reasonably, 5D, connecting w/ their HS & I AM presence. This is not, however, the highest dimensional state for all beings, just most of those in physicality. It is possible to reach a 5D+ state of BEing in physicality, although this is still fairly unusual.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:56 AM
mattie

Savoring Our Wonderful Individuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
No, I wouldn't. Not that I wouldn't like to, but I just feel like I have stuff to finish before any of that. I'd rather live with my own individuality for awhile.

This isn’t an issue. We still maintain a high degree of individuality until we merge back w/ our Soul Family, Oversoul, or SELF in 7D (1-12D). This is quite a ways away. When we make these steps they will be perfectly natural & desired.

We are here to explore & savor our individuality, not to flee from it. Each D has valuable things to experience & learn that can’t be learned in other Ds. We benefit most from fully savoring these unique dimensional experiences, not rushing through them as if our current place dimensionally is something to be left ASAP.

We are here to reunite w/ our higher dimensional sensibilities, to infuse this place (planet) w/ them. To ascend in PHYSICALITY.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Master
Merging W/ Universal Energies Tomorrow Likely Disasterous For The Most Evolved Of Us
While this might sound good initially, there could be CONSIDERABLE problems w/ doing this. It would be like plugging a hairdryer into an intercontinental power line. The very predictable results would be that it would be immediately incinerated being connected into a power source it was not suited for.

I know a few people whose awakening was profound and sudden. Not speaking about all of them, of course, but it can be too much to integrate smoothly and may take years to come into balance.

Fortunately, none of us is really in control of how and when we merge into oneness. And also fortunately, for most folks awakening is a gradual process beginning with glimpses of the oneness.

So the question, "Would you ....?" is hypothetical, but may serve the purpose of clarifying what one really wants in terms of spiritual Truth.

Xan