Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 PM
aKuna

Humanity Moves into Universal Consciousness

Gota thank friends for bringing the Mayan Calendar to my mind again. Having studied it, followed it for a bit but became confusing as main stream doesn't. They are going to love this one cause they are all for Facebook and it's rapid uncluttered method of keeping in touch, when so many of us, self included, poopoo it's use. I'm using it, but still prefer this blog method myself, but never let it be said this old gal didn't keep up with the times. I'm going to try and explain what just happened with this massive energy shift. The explanation lays in the Mayan Calendar as to what Egypt has done. This calendar looks like steps up a Pyramid, there are Nine to the top and each is called an Underworld in which human Consciousness is seen to expand 20 X's faster than the Underworld that went before it. During the Eighth Galactic Underworld human consciousness speed up, we all felt it, via use of telepathy as well as telecommunications and time. This period lasted for 12.8 years, counting back it began January1999. What were you doing then? I had several Mom&Pop stores and just put us on the internet with websites and as eBay sellers the end of 1998. Became PC self-taught, traveled to buyer shows staying connected on the Cell Phone. Today the cell phone and old style computer are obsolete with all these new wireless electronics. I'm not into them as you have be able to see them first with their tiny screens and keyboards. These ol eye and hands just don't manage the micro down-sizing any better than the bod fits into clothes with these new skimpy material sizes being constructed by tiny people across oceans. Humanities step in consciousness up the Galactic Underworld lasted 12.8 years, 1/1999 till 2/2011 when we took the last step up the calendar this February to the Consciousness of the Universal Underworld in which time will speed up again spiritually increasing 20 X's from the previous cycle. This occurred at the same time Egypt's Children of the Shift demanded their suppression and limitations be lifted. What took 12.8 years to accomplish in Consciousness growth will now only take 260 days.

Silly you, you thought things were moving faster in the last cycle, well honey hang on. Not to your hat but the rail cause we're gona be flying faster that the speed of light with consciousness transformation, to what is ironically called the Lightbody. Ya it's only gona take 260 days to do what use to taken us 12.8 years to do.

Most aren't in to long blogs (time speed) so will end here. Next blog will explain Consciousness expansion which is about to take place during the Universal Underworld; this cycle we just entered February 2011 will only last till October 2011. During this time humanity will raise it's consciousness 20 X's faster that it has since 1999.

Our heads will be spinning, and there is noway anyone, I said ANYONE, will escape it. Even those in denial resisting anything is occurring will be spinning. The difference between them and those accepting Consciousness expansion will be their level of sanity and stress. Go with the flow and you'll reach the shore, fight the current and you can drown in your own tub so to speak. That's next blog, it important and this Universal Underworld deserves our fullest attention as this is what it's all about. This is why we came here at this time. This is what we can view as the

BEGINNING of the END of the SHIFT
It is the Ninth and last step on the 26,000 year Mayan Long Count Calender to 12/21/2012.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Silly you, you thought things were moving faster in the last cycle, well honey hang on. Not to your hat but the rail cause we're gona be flying faster that the speed of light with consciousness transformation, to what is ironically called the Lightbody. Ya it's only gona take 260 days to do what use to taken us 12.8 years to do.

This is fascinating information, aKuna. If it's true, I'm strapping myself in now.

I was reading in the newspaper yesterday about what's happening in Egypt and even the women of all ages are getting in on the act. And they were being respected by all their male anti-gov protesters. Fanfreakingtastic.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:33 PM
nalan

I have a trusted friend who tells me that many "alien" species are lining up to watch the events unfold on earth. No, I'm not trying to be funny because I completely believe her. Something is definitely going to shift and soon.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Master
Man, I am so excited for what's to come.

I'm glad I signed myself up for this lifetime!

Old 07-02-2011, 09:55 PM
aKuna

Truth of course depends on our own beliefs which created the frequency within us which then reflects our own reality..(there is no right or wrong in our beliefs it's what we choose to manifest and that's a choice) as for ET I personally have connected for over 30yrs but have always been told they are not of this dimension and therefore can not manifest in it. What we see recently as ships is via our belief creating bleed-through as the dimensions are thinning (this is what they related to me) Beyond this I do not want to see them as of yet until we are established in a Universal Consciousness and will then view them more realistically not as Gods but other aspects just like us and equal to us however tech savey they may be over us...those of a superior Spiritual frequency would never interrfer on our knowing we are entitled to our own evolutionary enlightenment process.

**As far as this I trust the Mayan Calendar since living through a few Underworlds and seeing results predicted. Would say yes it's true because it is a vibrational frequency predicted thousands of year ago as to where consciousness is directing and moving itself, it is not some human concept or desire...

I believe we are capable and ready to deal with this consciousness expansion just as we did the last.,,. if I'm right it's because the level of the consciousness is based upon the level of consciousness human seeks to bring into itself which
is the Life Force by which we are sustained...So we never get into more than we can handle when we are at our best.\
If we choose not to be our best then we will not handle the stress it presents.
One thing for sure we're all in it together so we can hold etherial hands and enjoy the ride.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Zeliar791

I can't even stomach the notion of there being a god. The sheep people nearly got me convinced that I was god. The experience nearly drove me insane. The idea of everything being connected to a single god is completely absurd. Consciousness is universal, and is not tied to a single entity. To deem otherwise is a flat out lie. People are similar, but are not necessarily reflective of one another. The ego is what keeps us tied together. Without it, there is only chaos. Random surges of emotions that cause events for no appropriate reason. Life is a paradox plain and simple.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
LaMont Cranston

Zeliar791, Life, in fact, may be a paradox, but it may not be so plain and simple. Or, to paraphrase Hamlet, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Zeliar, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Old 08-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Guide
Why 2012? Why not any of these dates??

http://www.signsofwitness.com/exact-...d-of-the-world
Old 08-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
I can't even stomach the notion of there being a god. The sheep people nearly got me convinced that I was god. The experience nearly drove me insane. The idea of everything being connected to a single god is completely absurd. Consciousness is universal, and is not tied to a single entity. To deem otherwise is a flat out lie. People are similar, but are not necessarily reflective of one another. The ego is what keeps us tied together. Without it, there is only chaos. Random surges of emotions that cause events for no appropriate reason. Life is a paradox plain and simple.

Great. "Believe nothing... unless it agrees with your own reasoning."

As long as you don't attack others (aka "sheep people"), believe this if it agrees with your own common sense. Although.. the term "common sense" bothers me. I'll go with "reasoning," instead.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
Gota thank friends for bringing the Mayan Calendar to my mind again. Having studied it, followed it for a bit but became confusing as main stream doesn't. They are going to love this one cause they are all for Facebook and it's rapid uncluttered method of keeping in touch, when so many of us, self included, poopoo it's use. I'm using it, but still prefer this blog method myself, but never let it be said this old gal didn't keep up with the times. I'm going to try and explain what just happened with this massive energy shift. The explanation lays in the Mayan Calendar as to what Egypt has done. This calendar looks like steps up a Pyramid, there are Nine to the top and each is called an Underworld in which human Consciousness is seen to expand 20 X's faster than the Underworld that went before it. During the Eighth Galactic Underworld human consciousness speed up, we all felt it, via use of telepathy as well as telecommunications and time. This period lasted for 12.8 years, counting back it began January1999. What were you doing then? I had several Mom&Pop stores and just put us on the internet with websites and as eBay sellers the end of 1998. Became PC self-taught, traveled to buyer shows staying connected on the Cell Phone. Today the cell phone and old style computer are obsolete with all these new wireless electronics. I'm not into them as you have be able to see them first with their tiny screens and keyboards. These ol eye and hands just don't manage the micro down-sizing any better than the bod fits into clothes with these new skimpy material sizes being constructed by tiny people across oceans. Humanities step in consciousness up the Galactic Underworld lasted 12.8 years, 1/1999 till 2/2011 when we took the last step up the calendar this February to the Consciousness of the Universal Underworld in which time will speed up again spiritually increasing 20 X's from the previous cycle. This occurred at the same time Egypt's Children of the Shift demanded their suppression and limitations be lifted. What took 12.8 years to accomplish in Consciousness growth will now only take 260 days.

Most aren't in to long blogs (time speed) so will end here. Next blog will explain Consciousness expansion which is about to take place during the Universal Underworld; this cycle we just entered February 2011 will only last till October 2011. During this time humanity will raise it's consciousness 20 X's faster that it has since 1999.

Our heads will be spinning, and there is noway anyone, I said ANYONE, will escape it. Even those in denial resisting anything is occurring will be spinning. The difference between them and those accepting Consciousness expansion will be their level of sanity and stress. Go with the flow and you'll reach the shore, fight the current and you can drown in your own tub so to speak. That's next blog, it important and this Universal Underworld deserves our fullest attention as this is what it's all about. This is why we came here at this time. This is what we can view as the

BEGINNING of the END of the SHIFT
It is the Ninth and last step on the 26,000 year Mayan Long Count Calender to 12/21/2012.
would you like to bet?? ill be here on 12/21/2012 to discuss this if you'd like...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi