Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 23-08-2019, 03:21 AM
Master
Getting more Flexible

I'm getting more flexible and gaining more flexibility. My body is so tortured with pain stress and force that all I can do is stretch and breathe. Thank the masters for yoga and pranayama! Anyone else making desired progress?
Old 23-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Nope. Haven't done a yoga class since May. I'll probably restart September. More interested in gaining better balance in yoga poses than flexibility.
Old 28-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Master
I'm all about balance I became a little less flexible due to resting with the ailments , like my palms hover above the floor when stretching forward instead of touching the floor.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
I'm getting more flexible and gaining more flexibility. My body is so tortured with pain stress and force that all I can do is stretch and breathe. Thank the masters for yoga and pranayama! Anyone else making desired progress?

Slowly........ trying to get back in shape.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-08-2019, 05:50 PM
Seeker

I'm glad to hear it is working! I need to get started. I get pain just standing up from the couch sometimes. Time to start moving.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

There are some poses in yoga that will not only improve your flexibility but also help you burn fat.
1)Standing Forward Fold
2) Downward Facing Dog
3)Wide Angle Seated Forward Bend
4)Standing Half-Forward Bend
5)Bound Angle Pose
Old 12-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
it seems that I never make gains in the flexibility department - my hips never open and my hamstrings are always tight