Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-06-2019, 04:08 AM
janielee

Fake spirituality

We like to talk here. Reading the news, there are toddlers severely ill, captured, in incarceration, without care. In Government led facilities.

And what does anyone do? Nothing. The lawyers care, human rights groups.

No one else, apparently astral realms can be far more important to spiritual types. Which is why I say supernatural does not equal to spiritual in my books.

JL

PS I’m no better, by the way.
Old 23-06-2019, 04:24 AM
Master

On any issue. You do whatever you think is right, and let the others do whatever they think is right. No one knows if they know the absolute right, or if there is an absolute right.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-06-2019, 04:33 AM
janielee

The core of any real spirituality is love and kindness, care for society, which is my stuff too. All else is secondary, sub-evolution; yes people are where they are and will do as we please. This is us. And that is fine. That is not the point. There is no such as thing “absolute right” That’s fair and no judgement, but on a spiritual forum, at least admit the hypocrisy.

JL
Old 23-06-2019, 04:46 AM
Master

In as much as endowed
By enablements Divine bestowed
Along the paths we walk as ordained
Let us be the light that heals pain
And yet as a conduit, as non-doer
Even if we be in reality a co-creator
Each coordinate of manifested vibration
Is following its own journey of ascension
The pendulum may appear to swing left to right
Observation from the fulcrum knows it’s alright
So resting all thought take it easy
In the elixirous shower of Divine Love breezy

Old 23-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
The core of any real spirituality is love and kindness, care for society, which is my stuff too. All else is secondary, sub-evolution; yes people are where they are and will do as we please. This is us. And that is fine. That is not the point. There is no such as thing “absolute right” That’s fair and no judgement, but on a spiritual forum, at least admit the hypocrisy.

JL
Good post...................
Old 23-06-2019, 09:01 AM
Master
I think quite a lot of people imagine spirituality is about gaining powers and answers to knowledge questions ((hence the common obsession with the 6th chakra)), but our divine nature is love and compassion therefore our spirituality - next to 'going within' - should also lead to us helping people, animals, and making a better world. I find all the focus on distant heavens, psychic powers, and other ego boosts all excuses and often they are distractions. Entire religions are based on escapism and waiting for someone or something to fix things. Many of us want the big things, but often we ignore the little things..

I find it strange that so many people think we're living in an era of peace and love. You need some serious degree of indifference to have such beliefs. Every year alone billions of animals are needlessly slaughtered, killed behind closed doors, and more people than before are losing their rights across the world. But to an individual just having the happy feels in a meditation and reading some New Age book this doesn't matter. The world and everyone in it is just ''an illusion'', and only their own ''reality'', their *beautiful* mind, is ''real''. There's a lot of solipsism that is masquerading itself as ''wisdom'' and ''truth'', yet it offers absolutely nothing to anyone.

As always, actions speak louder than words and beliefs..
If one's bliss leads to cold indifference and chasing fairy tales than it is useless..

Old 23-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
We like to talk here. Reading the news, there are toddlers severely ill, captured, in incarceration, without care. In Government led facilities.

No one else, apparently astral realms can be far more important to spiritual types. Which is why I say supernatural does not equal to spiritual in my books.

JL

I am sorry to read that you are not feeling any better after your break, but often just taking some time off is NOT enough. I hope you feel much better soon.

After the posts of today, I also thought about the whole "real spirituality vs fake spirituality" trip from a different perspective...where some people just don't want to 'improve' or change their old habits and attitudes, don't want to give up certain negative behaviours, are happy being arrogant jerks because that is them just "being themselves" and if anybody else has a problem with it, this then says more about the other person because they are totally free of any blame or personal responsibility for they are "spiritual" now...and so the onus falls on everything and everyone ELSE, without acknowledging the fact that THEY created "everything else" so they don't even get to whine about it when stuff doesn't go "their way" which, of course, they still do.

I am one of these people, who still has a lot of modifications and adjustments to make in my life...who still needs to find a point and purpose for it which does not include all the habits that keep me in my "comfort zone" and I think of myself as "spiritual" but maybe, I am just "supernatural" or somebody who has the ability to walk between worlds and communicate with otherworldly beings who tell me what "spiritual" really IS, before concluding with "...and you ain't there yet because you always hold it back out of fear".

About the starving children in captivity...I feel for them, but honestly, what can anybody really DO, but give like $10 a week to UNICEF or World Vision? maybe sponsor ONE of them? one of the millions of them and then feel sorry for all of the ones you could not sponsor?

Let me put this in the nicest way I know how, to illustrate a simple absurdity of all these "spiritual expectations".

You may work and earn $500 a week...would you give ALL your wages every week for a starving child? Would you put yourself in their place and suffer instead of them by giving them ALL your money? ALL your possessions and be left with nothing yourself just to save the life of another you don't even personally know? Nobody would! No matter how "spiritual" or "non spiritual" they claim to be.

Over here, people go on about Native Title...they mean well, of course, but when you tell such people to hand over THEIR house to the indigenous owners of the land, they will say "...and why on Earth would I want to do THAT?"

Can you see? These people just want everyone else to "do something" because they believe that raising the issue and educating those who are already fully aware of the problem, is their "job done" so they can sleep better at night believing they are "spiritual".
Old 23-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Ascender

Quote:

JL

What can you do. None of us live in a perfect world.
I pay my tax, vote when required to and donate a bit to charity.
All I can do as an individual is keep my backyard clean.
Politicians have to listen to the people, after all they're trying to win a popularity contest. If the majority of the people want a certain group of people locked up or alternatively released then they'll act accordingly. After all, "whoever pays the piper calls the tune".
Old 23-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

JL

It's survival of the fittest. What else did you expect?
Old 23-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Ascender

Hello jannie. Good to read/see you hereabouts again after your little break--and likewise hope stuff seems less overwhelming.--Imo you message and feel love a lot and in doing so dilemmas abound with much energy and thought required--just how I'm reading things--forgive me if mistaken and/or too familiar.

Reading your OP, reminded of the late great Sam Cooke singing :--

"Don't know much about history----
------------------------------etc.
(Including love stuff)------------"
"
What a wonderful world this would be."

petex