Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I mean there are billions of people in the world. And how do you know if you met them? Can they be not incarnated yet? and can you have more than one?

Hello,

My understanding and my experience has been that we are all unconditionally loved and divinely guided. If you can accept that belief then all the other thought and concerns about your life will go away.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I mean there are billions of people in the world. And how do you know if you met them? Can they be not incarnated yet? and can you have more than one?

You don't know. You will never know. People will tell you that there is 1% of us who have a twin and others (like me) who will say all of us do. Truth is, you don't know. You certainly can't make up numbers.

So, it depends what you are asking... are you looking for that relationship that is special? the person you'll end up with and stay with for the rest of your life? again, you don't know. People come and go in these forums and that is undeniable proof that most people think they found the 'one' and eventually they realize that it's not them. Some continue to believe in the 'one' and others are disillusioned and forget about it.

Of all the opinions that have been expressed in this forum, there is only one that resonates with me and helps me identify my twin flame: Twin Flames are spiritual catalysts.

So, these are the questions that I'd ask: is it a person that helps you come closer to your spirituality/ a higher being? a person who at the same time makes you want to be better/ love them and other people more? If you answer yes, that's your twin.

It's been four years since I've met mine. We've spent a total of 5 days together. They've been happy days, truly happy. We acknowledge each other's importance in our lives and we both believe in the bond. We feel each other in ways that we did not think possible from thousands of miles away. We know things about the other that we are unable to confess with words. We have the synchronicities.

But if I am to be real, I cannot trust the romantic aspect of the bond anymore -I believe that the push/pull aspect of twin flame relationships is kind of a symptom of emotional mishandling and that it is only so common because emotionally stable humans are a minority. So, I can't trust that my twin will 'grow up' or that I will be 'grown-up' enough for the relationship if he does. I hope so. But I am not sure.

What I do trust is that this is the person who made me want to pray again. Whose love and support helped me be creative and productive. This is the person I loved so much that made me think 'you have to love yourself and others as unconditionally as you love him; everything else is an injustice.' These are things that either happen or don't happen. Nobody can take them away from you if the relationship goes wrong. They teach you your real strength and humanity. If they are there, you know you have found your twin.