Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Master
I'm wishing you good luck with it all. I know what uproar it can create as mine contacted me last year. Took me a bit to let things settle down again after that. So confusing as you click right away, hours conversation, as if we'd never parted ways.
I don't want that kind of upheaval, I sincerely hope he never contacts me again.
I hope for you it works out!
Old 04-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
oh I see.....you are stuck on nude pics thing....judgmental on it even.

and ?

people that have a bond usually do playful things...This is not 'some' guy she just met 2 days ago.

I gather you are saying he is using her for nude pics? and the bf is a decent as guy she should stay with because he doesnt want to see her nude? doesnt get erect at all? doesnt imagine seeing her in a degrading way with his man bit? do you know him that well? that he is a super type of guy because he doesnt ask for a nude pic? I cant help but sense a prude like judgement and how things are to be 'just as this' in the eyes of some people. black and white right?

white washing.

you are missing the point entirely. I think Crystal mentioned it earlier. The guy is not coming in saying "i have feelings for you, let try to make things work, let's go get dinner, lets go see a movie, let's send some nude pics also, because it's fun". No, he goes for "lets just be friends, with occasional nude pics". Doesn't sound like a great loving bond to me.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I just dont see anything wrong with Jro connecting up again with her soul love.

a marriage on its ending and living in different states.....a bf that there is no promise of commitment to each other.....and the problem is? a nude pic LOL....

seriously....

what else can we nit pick for and make it out to seem.....'im warning her as a dear friend' pfft.....

you seem to be stuck on nude pics. There is no promise of commitment from "soul" love either, pictures or no pictures.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
I just dont see anything wrong with Jro connecting up again with her soul love.

a marriage on its ending and living in different states.....a bf that there is no promise of commitment to each other.....and the problem is? a nude pic LOL....

seriously....

what else can we nit pick for and make it out to seem.....'im warning her as a dear friend' pfft.....
So you thinking you are a dear friend makes it okay to go around here and insult other posters who are concerned about the OP's well-being? And only answering to the best of their intentions the questions she has asked.
On top of that drawing conclusions about the OP, her boyfriend, and other posters in this topic.
Maybe ease up a bit, I think JRO is an adult who can very well speak for herself. And maybe bear in mind that -like some have already said- we are concerned about her putting her foot into something.
Fact you don't agree is okay, but no reason to get like this.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Master

no FC. just no......

Jro can do as she pleases...nudes and all....thats my point.

thank you :)
Old 05-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Master
Alright I'd like to express my thoughts here as respectfully as possible.

Jro. You say your soul connection came back and you don't know exactly what to do. First you've already acted. You exchanged private photos with an individual other than the one you are currently trying to form a romantic relationship with. You've acted. The exchange is not the issue you're an adult. It's not our business. But isn't it the business of the individual you are seeing whom you've promised to be true to? So what should you do? You don't have to take any of my advise, but have you not considered being respectfully honest with your current flame?

I am one who considers all our relationships to be a soul connection. Are we not all deserving of respectful honesty?

Would you want your current flame if the shoe were on the other foot to be honest with you?

In any event and whatever you decide I wish you love, safety, happiness, and genuine respect from others.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Alright I'd like to express my thoughts here as respectfully as possible.

Jro. You say your soul connection came back and you don't know exactly what to do. First you've already acted. You exchanged private photos with an individual other than the one you are currently trying to form a romantic relationship with. You've acted. The exchange is not the issue you're an adult. It's not our business. But isn't it the business of the individual you are seeing whom you've promised to be true to? So what should you do? You don't have to take any of my advise, but have you not considered being respectfully honest with your current flame?

I am one who considers all our relationships to be a soul connection. Are we not all deserving of respectful honesty?

Would you want your current flame if the shoe were on the other foot to be honest with you?

In any event and whatever you decide I wish you love, safety, happiness, and genuine respect from others.

You're right.

I really thought that I was falling for my boyfriend. Now my tf comes back and he is consuming my thoughts. Sure everyone is a soul connection, but not all connections run this deep. He is just always going to be that person that I can't get over. I'm afraid if he breaks my heart again, I will just give it right back to him. He is always going to be that person that I can't say no to...
Old 06-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Ascender

Talked to my twin last night and asked him if he really wants to see me, he said yes he does and he would not have emailed me if that wasn't an option. He also said "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." He said "hopefully you will not stop talking to me" (as if I ever could). Things felt a little different after that talk, almost like we are a couple or something, different.