Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Too true.

I'm even thinking of giving it a rest on SF for a while. I check in every day, only to see my subscribed threads have 1-2 replies that I couldn't have said any better myself. About 80% of the threads I post on end with my reply...I kill them!

Then, the Hindu section is dead...the Yoga section is dead...Meditation section sees only 2-3 posts a week...Paranormal section is dead...even Spirituality & Spiritual Development only sees a few new threads a week, when I post on them nine times out of ten they die.

The only sections still alive are Affirmations, Auras & Chakras, Twin Flames, Relationships and Games...it's not really why I joined SF in the first place. =/

Before anybody says "oh, it's holidays over here now, things will pick up, you'll see", everything has been really quiet for the past 6-8 months, pretty much...yet I still keep logging in about 3 times a day to see if my subscribed threads have any new replies...yeah, it's beginning to get a bit obsessive here.

Of course I can make new threads, tried that...they only see 1-2 replies and then die...and for the past 3 months I have been trying to breathe life into a dead Hindu forum...but no matter how much I charge the paddles and say "clear" the line is flat.

So, knowing full well that a 'watched pot never boils' I'll probably stay here for a few more days, then go off for a month and only check in like once a week because it takes me about half an hour at the most to read/reply to everything that has been written since the last time I checked in.
Your presence is appreciated. You definitely add to the feel of this place by responding to others threads.
It can be discouraging to hope that ones own threads get responses but people can't really hear beyond what they are trying to get out of what another writes. For the most part that is the level this place is at so maybe be the one that responds because people hear that and really appreciate that.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 30-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Too true.

I'm even thinking of giving it a rest on SF for a while. I check in every day, only to see my subscribed threads have 1-2 replies that I couldn't have said any better myself. About 80% of the threads I post on end with my reply...I kill them!

Then, the Hindu section is dead...the Yoga section is dead...Meditation section sees only 2-3 posts a week...Paranormal section is dead...even Spirituality & Spiritual Development only sees a few new threads a week, when I post on them nine times out of ten they die.

The only sections still alive are Affirmations, Auras & Chakras, Twin Flames, Relationships and Games...it's not really why I joined SF in the first place. =/

Before anybody says "oh, it's holidays over here now, things will pick up, you'll see", everything has been really quiet for the past 6-8 months, pretty much...yet I still keep logging in about 3 times a day to see if my subscribed threads have any new replies...yeah, it's beginning to get a bit obsessive here.

Of course I can make new threads, tried that...they only see 1-2 replies and then die...and for the past 3 months I have been trying to breathe life into a dead Hindu forum...but no matter how much I charge the paddles and say "clear" the line is flat.

So, knowing full well that a 'watched pot never boils' I'll probably stay here for a few more days, then go off for a month and only check in like once a week because it takes me about half an hour at the most to read/reply to everything that has been written since the last time I checked in.
As I witness your existential dilemma I keep thinking of the book "The War of Art". The forum may come or go or ebb and flow. What matters to me is your presence. Why have I not responded as much? I do not know exactly. My attention is limited and I try to direct it towards the threads that call to me.
Resistance's goal is not to wound or disable. Resistance aims to kill. Its target is the epicenter of our being: our genius, our soul, the unique and priceless gift we were put on earth to give and that no one else has but us. Resistance means business. When we fight it, we are in a war to the death.
Steven Pressfield - "The War of Art"
Old 30-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Master

yes, pretty much common for the average person in us reaching a spiritual plateau. If a person feels burnt out take a break at the point of now. Move on later. The benefit of time.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Your presence is appreciated. You definitely add to the feel of this place by responding to others threads.
It can be discouraging to hope that ones own threads get responses but people can't really hear beyond what they are trying to get out of what another writes. For the most part that is the level this place is at so maybe be the one that responds because people hear that and really appreciate that.
Thanks.

Maybe I am being just a tad presumptuous, but there are hardly any forums like this on the internet and also like Hindu Dharma Forums (which are very quiet too), but one would think, with 1.5 billion Hindus out there, surely a Hindu forum in a place like this, or Sanatana Dharma would see more replies than it currently gets..

Having said that, maybe coming on here every day isn't the answer and once a week would be better, as I could still contribute when there's something worth contributing to and when I build up my self-confidence a bit more to be able to make a thread that others can reply to.

This was the reason why I took 3 months off SF about 6 months ago because I kept on getting frustrated with wanting to reach out and talk to others, but I could not....so yeah, I think if checking in 3 times a day is leading to frustration and I am not happy, once or twice a week would be much better.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
As I witness your existential dilemma I keep thinking of the book "The War of Art". The forum may come or go or ebb and flow. What matters to me is your presence. Why have I not responded as much? I do not know exactly. My attention is limited and I try to direct it towards the threads that call to me.
Resistance's goal is not to wound or disable. Resistance aims to kill. Its target is the epicenter of our being: our genius, our soul, the unique and priceless gift we were put on earth to give and that no one else has but us. Resistance means business. When we fight it, we are in a war to the death.
Steven Pressfield - "The War of Art"
Thanks for the reference and I should read that book. The existential dilemma being, of course, sure I could go and meditate more, do more yoga etc instead, but who is that benefiting other than myself?
Old 30-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks.

Maybe I am being just a tad presumptuous, but there are hardly any forums like this on the internet and also like Hindu Dharma Forums (which are very quiet too), but one would think, with 1.5 billion Hindus out there, surely a Hindu forum in a place like this, or Sanatana Dharma would see more replies than it currently gets..

Having said that, maybe coming on here every day isn't the answer and once a week would be better, as I could still contribute when there's something worth contributing to and when I build up my self-confidence a bit more to be able to make a thread that others can reply to.

This was the reason why I took 3 months off SF about 6 months ago because I kept on getting frustrated with wanting to reach out and talk to others, but I could not....so yeah, I think if checking in 3 times a day is leading to frustration and I am not happy, once or twice a week would be much better.
Awesome......

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 30-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Master
Life is spiritual. Being a human being is spiritual. I don't believe anything is NOT spiritual...

I know what you mean though and did also go through a phase of often talking about "spiritual stuff" with friends like past lives, tarot, astrology. It was VERY dissatisfying because it wasn't for me at least genuine. I'm not into most "spiritual" stuff actually...

It's my strong opinion that true spirituality has very little to do with BELIEFS and much more to do with how we show up for ourselves, in our relationships, and in the world. Do you see the goodness in everyone and respect all beings? Are you kind to yourself and committed to self honesty? That is true spirituality in my opinion.

You may be interested in looking up the term spiritual materialism and reading about it. You are getting tired of these conversations for good reason. Best of luck!
Old 30-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks.

Real life relationships are much more fulfilling and scary. I fully support this! SF can be a great addiction.... I know, lol. ❤️
Old 30-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Spirit Is a Finite Set

3 definitions of presentations and definitions.

1} "G"od/"U"niverse is the most comprehensive whole set, as follows;

...1a} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of concepts of God, Universe, Concepts, Space, Time, Dogs Fords, Toyota's etc.
-------------line of demarcation-----------------------------------
...1b} macro-infinite, non-occupied space,

....1c} finite, occupied space aka God/Universe or as Uni-V-erse

2} God/Universe aka occupied space ergo fermions, bosons, gravity and dark energy,

3} small "u" universe i.e. our local sphere of influence aka our own private Idaho, or as a local universe as would be found the speculative theories o a finite set of multiverses i.e. many local universe's.

Spirit is finite, as is occupied space and the finite set of cosmic laws/principles.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Divinity is our windows of consciousness onto "G"od/"U"niverse as and integral whole, that, we use as analogy to our collective integral existence on Earth, and sustained by our sun, Sol.

Spirit{1}, spirit-of-intent is closely associated with our access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Spirit-2, physical/energy i.e. fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate set thereof is also associated with reality as time/sine-wave frequency patterns ^v^v or as\/\/\/\/\/\/

Spirit-3, metaphyiscal-3, ultra-micro gravity as the positive shape-of-space, as associated with outer geodesic surface curvature of a torus ( ) or birds-eye-view of bisected torus as (( ))

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, ultra-micro dark energy as the negative )( shape-of-space, as associated with inner geodesic surface of a torus )( or bisected birds-eye-view (( )).

Spirituality is humans spirit-of-intent to support self, family and the ecological environment that sustains as all as an integral, quasi-biological whole sometimes referred to as GAIA.

Love is likened to both gravity{ embracing /\ } and dark energy{ radiative Y }.

/\ = embracive{ attractive } female as closed triangle set.

Y = radiative{ pusher } male as open triangle set

(( * * )) = consciousness

/**\ = female Xx

*Y* = male Xy

(~~) = biological cell

<~> = virus

(o) = atom

... = fermions

.... = bosons

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I'm getting the same way lately but then it's par for the course. The energy seems to come in waves here, from full on to full off and this is fast becoming the trough of the wave. We could use an injection of some oomph.