Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Seeker

The traditions of Prophet Muhammad remind us that humankind was put on this earth to be the custodian of God’s creation. Treating animals with kindness and mercy is just one of the responsibilities embedded in that custodianship. Prophet Muhammad’s words and behaviour make it clear that causing defenceless creatures pain and suffering is not only completely unacceptable, but we will also be answerable to God for such actions.

One of Prophet Muhammad’s companions narrates, “We were on a journey and during the Prophet’s absence, we saw a bird with its two chicks; we took them. The mother bird was circling above us in the air, beating its wings in grief. When Prophet Muhammad returned he said, “Who has hurt the feelings of this bird by taking its chicks? Return them to her.”

This is a small example of how prophet muhammad pbuh was. Ofcourse when you look on the internet nowadays you see hate everywhere around you. This is what the world wants. Why is everyone against islam? Because it is the truth maybe?.. they dont want the souls to find light. They want the souls to wander in darkness blindly...people being depressed distressed..
This is what is happening now with the world..
Like I said before everyone has their own path of enlightment.. Frozen Ghost you found yours and other people may find it in other beliefs..
I would suggest to people just dont believe dr. Google.. because most things on internet is fake...
Old 21-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Guide
Imagine no religion, it's easy if you try ........
Old 21-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patisa90
The traditions of Prophet Muhammad remind us that humankind was put on this earth to be the custodian of God’s creation. Treating animals with kindness and mercy is just one of the responsibilities embedded in that custodianship. Prophet Muhammad’s words and behaviour make it clear that causing defenceless creatures pain and suffering is not only completely unacceptable, but we will also be answerable to God for such actions.
I can't help commenting that the issue with Halal meat tends to contradict that.

Quote:
One of Prophet Muhammad’s companions narrates, “We were on a journey and during the Prophet’s absence, we saw a bird with its two chicks; we took them. The mother bird was circling above us in the air, beating its wings in grief. When Prophet Muhammad returned he said, “Who has hurt the feelings of this bird by taking its chicks? Return them to her.”

This is a small example of how prophet muhammad pbuh was. Ofcourse when you look on the internet nowadays you see hate everywhere around you. This is what the world wants. Why is everyone against islam? Because it is the truth maybe?.. they dont want the souls to find light. They want the souls to wander in darkness blindly...people being depressed distressed..
This is what is happening now with the world..
Like I said before everyone has their own path of enlightment.. Frozen Ghost you found yours and other people may find it in other beliefs..
I would suggest to people just dont believe dr. Google.. because most things on internet is fake...
Don't need the internet. Islam has its Holy Book and people can read it if they want. Like the Bible, though, there are watered-down versions.
It was written by a warlord in response to a refusal of the Christian church to accept his prophesy. If you read all of it, you'll understand that the aim is to eradicate those of other religions. (I could quote passages from the Q'ran but I'll hold back on that.) Several recent attempts have shown that extremist believers intend to bring that about. Some are horribly cruel. It's nothing new. Christians were just as condemning of other faiths but seem to have reformed.

Perhaps in time, Islam will reform. I personally cannot stomach a faith in which women are effectively slaves.

Old 21-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I personally cannot stomach a faith in which women are effectively slaves.
*Sigh*, me neither. I don't know why, exactly, but I've always found that aspect of many religions particularly upsetting (my parents are conservative Christians, and they share these attitudes, too), I despair of my gender at times. And when people invoke God to justify oppression... ugh, let's just say I find it extremely distasteful.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Imagine no religion, it's easy if you try ........
And this thread is the archetypal example of why he wrote and sang that.