Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2016, 03:58 AM
Master
I'm so dissapointed

I'm not sure what kind of cruel joke this is or the spiritual karmic reason for this
It's been six plus years since my tf n since then I have had zero connection with other men. Turns out I have a strong pull n so does he to me. He seeks me out I try not to engage much.
He is married:(
Not only that we have had reverse roles maybe why the pull. Me exhusband left when I had cancer .

This man stayed with his wife while I'll n continues to be ill for past 4 hrs.

I can see why I may have a pull because obviously I see honor in staying with her during tough time .
Not sure why he pulled to me. I don't think he knows my background unless he's asked about me
I am not will not entertain but why this pull!!!
But this pull was way before I found out his story:(
I not sure why I'm trying to find the WHy of this pull but I think I need it to release this
Old 23-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear that you husband up and left when you were not well.

I agree it is a trying time when looking for the 'whys'... this will be a personal journey and everyone's 'why' is so different. I don't think there is a generic answer to why we get pulled towards others.

I am assuming you identify him as your Twin? If so, then this will explain some of the why. Those dang twins pulling us in all the time.

Old 23-11-2016, 04:17 AM
Master
This new person I know is not my tf
Only thing in common is they are tall but don't look similar or remind me of my twin
That's why I'm so dissapointed that the only connection I e felt since tf is of someone unavailable
Old 23-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Master
I'm so sorry Impulsv. Remember you and your twin are ONE. You long for him because he mirrors your own soul. That is what you long for and... you never lost it. I inow that can be annoying to hear when you are in a lot of pain but you need to remember that this is a journey to enlightenment first and foremost.

Only if and when you reach that place of being deeply at peace and satisfied with yourself on your own could he come into your life. Xo
Old 23-11-2016, 04:32 AM
Master
Sending you Love. ❤️❤️❤️
Old 23-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Master
Thanks
I need to let go of trying to find the why n the lesson of this
Old 23-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Merlini

this pull is in cause of similar vibes or more correctly possible conversion to similar vibes between two parties normally, it is the cosmic joke, to grant us to be born young with hopes and dreams and at times to some to see them either passing or coming true to us, depending of if we have fulfilled enough karmic force in our lifes like having enough rope for Rapunzel to put her hair down the tower. this goes for both parties, and at times sadly said it dont match up.... of course there r other reasons as well which play part in it, but it be to long to see all the what if's past the lower stage and of a better get to a higher estate to see why from a less daunting way.
This therefore is the solution, .. either to grow spiritually enough so to not trip over the steps ie as by growing (up)... or disruptively cut all the cords. In either way, u can be on the good side or the bad for yourself, this will be the means how fast your karma rises up; but from tf experience, its best to suffer through the heart achs so to be given a better chance for another tf in life..

all the luck and good wishes...
M
Old 23-11-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
Two weeks ago I wake n said no im not wasting my time or accept this from the universe
I deserve a man who is abaiblecto me n chose me. It seemed to work as there was no contact. N well I had to contact for work nothing more n he took it as a chance to call me n drive today to visit me in my office. I'm friendly but giving no indication
He is being friendly but not crossing disrespect yet I see him nervously fumbling n that it's a pretense :(
But I will mantra that I will not allow to be pulled in to unavailable
I deserve better
Old 23-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlini
this pull is in cause of similar vibes or more correctly possible conversion to similar vibes between two parties normally, it is the cosmic joke, to grant us to be born young with hopes and dreams and at times to some to see them either passing or coming true to us, depending of if we have fulfilled enough karmic force in our lifes like having enough rope for Rapunzel to put her hair down the tower. this goes for both parties, and at times sadly said it dont match up.... of course there r other reasons as well which play part in it, but it be to long to see all the what if's past the lower stage and of a better get to a higher estate to see why from a less daunting way.
This therefore is the solution, .. either to grow spiritually enough so to not trip over the steps ie as by growing (up)... or disruptively cut all the cords. In either way, u can be on the good side or the bad for yourself, this will be the means how fast your karma rises up; but from tf experience, its best to suffer through the heart achs so to be given a better chance for another tf in life..

all the luck and good wishes...
M
Thanks i feel it is some karmic force which I'm trying to transcend
Old 23-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Seeker

That pull can be so frustrating!! I know when my TF is on messenger as I suddenly feel the urge to go on and see who's on. If I ignore it, then the pull just gets stronger and stronger! I did manage to ignore it yesterday and wasn't surprised to find out he's been on!
I find that reading helps me a lot :) I'm currently reading "calling in the one" which removes the blocks that are stopping him from reaching you. It's a great book that delves deep inside you and pulls out any issues that may be holding you back. It's working on you, not the other person. It also gives daily exercises and practices to do to keep you focused :)