Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
You might be good doing some kind of cord cutting or getting a healer to do it for you. Will do a world of good.

I did try the cord cuttings and soul ties prayers. The first time i tried i ended up being transported by ambulance to the hospital crying like a baby for a steroid shot due to my RA flare. The rheumy's asking me what I done and I couldn't tell him. I was housebound for a week and on crutches for one week, thwn a cane for two.

The second time i tried to cord cut and break any soul ties i ended up with bronchitis over Christmas break. The first reader told me never ever do that again and just leave it alone. I guess I could try again. The second reader said me and Mr. X have a long past lives together and karma to work out and just leave it alone.

Maybe if i try again the third time is a charm.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Lorelyen -

As I have said previously in my e-mail responses, this has never been a dating situation. Do you read what I post? This is a work situation--and yes we are fighting at work over work issues. Major work related issues. So how do I slam the door on the episode when it's staring me in the face everyday at work?
I never claimed it a dating situation. I tried to suggest ways of breaking out of it.

Quote:
Again, the connection between Mr. X is a platonic soulmate connection. My gripe is he's a pain to deal with---I wish I didn't have the connection with him--why didn't I have a romantic connection with the future husband I am search for...does that make sense? It's not like I'm not looking--but since I'm have such a hard time at work with Mr. X (having to CYA with documentation) I don't really get a chance to reel in any opportunities to date anyone.
CYA? Sorry - what's that?

But in your o/p you speak of punishment for being stupid. Have a look back at your original post. Because you refused to contact him? Nothing stupid about that. Is it you or he who "feel this connection?" Is it long hours that prevent you from going out?

I was trying to be helpful otherwise I wouldn't have posted. Sorry if I got the slant wrong but I still think it has to come from you - to break the connection; and if at work to refuse to adopt anything other than a professional role. No small talk, no body language let alone suggestive or conciliatory body language, etc. Make it clear there IS no connection. If he tries to make it uncomfortable for you then bide your time. He'll slip up.

Old 16-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Guide

I agree with Lorelyen and Estelwen in this particular case.
You've written a large part of you doesn't trust him, so why continue entertaining the thought he's your twin? At any rate, he's already married and off limits to you. He sounds like a 'have my cake and want to eat it too' kinda guy. Yuck.

I'm hoping best possible outcome for you TXGemini... Hopefully you'll get the peaceful break you need - even if that includes cessation of thoughts about your future husband.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Guide

Sry, double post..simply wishing you the best..
Old 16-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

CYA - cover your behind in documentation. At this point he has made some decisions without including me with senior management that affects my department. He knows he has screwed up and I really don't know how much damage has been done.

I don't know what senior management will do. At this point I don't care. They left me in the dark because I'm an honest person and would have told them and showed them the "error of their ways." But he's their golden egg/shiny new toy and they will listen to him instead of me for now (no jealousy just a fact).

Yes, I am working long hours because senior management has working multiple projects and promising me the moon but not delivering their end of the bargain. It may be time for me to move onward. I don't know--again maybe he is the catalyst to push me out the door.

I've always been standoffish with Mr. X because I always felt "vibes" from him--can't explain it just did. But as an extrovert I tried my best to work with him because I worked so well with his predecessor and promised him that I would help Mr. X--but Mr. X didn't want anyone telling him anything. So I cooled my jets.

Now, I think he knows that he doesn't know everything, I'm telling my bosses that I don't want to meet with him anymore--they are going back to him saying--she is your lifeline--the ends and outs of everything, you need to survive. He's warming up to me but I've figured him out and and ship has sailed.

But the problem is I figured out why was skittish around him--the connection that I can't break...that's the part that makes me mad--I should be able to disconnect myself from someone like him--but if we have past connections--supposedly past platonic friendship soulmates--this present friendship soulmate connection is not working.

At first when he was happy with me--I was not happy with him; when I was happy with him, he was not happy with me. When I try to break it--I end up hurting myself physically. The last two months we have been on the same emotions. Two months ago I was mad at him on the phone and snapped at him and he barked back at me. Last month when I was mad at him and gave him a piece of my mind face to face--he really didn't take it well at all, and this is a guy that does not show any emotion. He basically just flooded me with emotions pleading his case and asking over and over if 'he was back in my good graces'.

I don't know what this meeting will be like in a couple of days. I just tired of the rollercoaster and want to get off ASAP. So if another try with the cord cutting and soul tie prayers will work I'm will to go for it.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
I agree with Lorelyen and Estelwen in this particular case.
You've written a large part of you doesn't trust him, so why continue entertaining the thought he's your twin? At any rate, he's already married and off limits to you. He sounds like a 'have my cake and want to eat it too' kinda guy. Yuck.

I'm hoping best possible outcome for you TXGemini... Hopefully you'll get the peaceful break you need - even if that includes cessation of thoughts about your future husband.

Thanks Anne--Never entertained that he was my twin. Only that he was a platonic soulmate or a catalyst to jumpstart whatever the future held. I've never stated that he may be my romantic twin soul or twin flame. My situation is completely different from others on the board.

Below lists soulmates other than twin flames--there are four kinds of soulmates.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22169...-each-one.html
Old 16-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't mean cutting the cords between you and this guy, I've found that usually isn't the problem anyway. You likely have some kind of negative energy around you manipulating your emotions and health and such. That's why I recommended a healer to take care of it.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Master
You're relying on your reader to tell you what this connection is instead of coming to the conclusion on your own. Is your gut telling you this is a soul mate? I agree with Clover on this one. It doesn't seem very loving on either side. You both hate each other. You need to sever cords, then stop talking about him. Every time you bring him up, you awaken the connection again. If you're not going to find another job, you need to work with the situation you're in.

Read this thread on cord cutting. There is a lot of useful information here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ighlight=cords

Call in the Violet Flame and ask that all karma between you and him be transmuted in all directions of time. Envision the purple flame enveloping both of you. http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/
Old 16-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Guide

"But the more I fight the more I physically hurt. If I accept it--that he's my twin, all my physical pain (RA) goes away or gets under control. When I say no, then I start having problems physically and mechanically." TXGemini

..Sorry but this made me think you are entertaining the thought Mr. X is your twin.

Maybe time to dump the reader, take a breath and give yourself some independence!
Old 16-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Guide

I will agree with others' advice here too and suggest you trust your inner guidance instead of seeking external advice, on these forums or psychics/readers. You know who this guy is to you, if he is anything and how to turn off the connection, if needed, without pain.

It doesn't sound very loving at this point, indeed, considering that he has tried to get you fired and his presence and absence makes you so tense. But no matter what I say, it's important that you learn to not only trust yourself to give answers, but also to seek this kind of guidance from within.