Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Jenhearther

tarot reading (tf.)

Did a tarot reading (here's what I got.)

1. Your Readiness to Serve in Twin Flame Capacity -page of wands- A phone call or email you've been hoping for arrives. You and your tf share common interest. Spiritual topics, you two work together in a spiritual level.

2. Soul’s Purpose Check-Up (you) - wheel of fortune.
To find there's more to me than I've realized, get in touch with my inner self, discover my own core strength and create my own worldy fortune.

3. Soul’s Purpose Check-Up (your Twin Flame) 4.- ace of swords, cut through the illusions in search of understanding. It allows you to use your intellect to Pierce the veil of the material universe and un-cover spiritual truths. Overcome obstacles by applying your will power and intellect to problem solving.

Karmic issue/challenge (you) - two of cups- To see what I can achieve alone, uniting with other's and
Opening my heart charka, harmony connection of all that is.
5. Karmic issue/challenge (your Twin Flame) -chariot.
Self-discovery. Workshops, traveling, clairvoyant im-pression, through Clairaudience. Enhance your psychic abilities. Through purposeful actions, you achieve your goals.

6. How you are already connected (tune into your inner knowing and allow the card image to take you on a journey until you feel a ‘click’ and recognise the connection) Night of penticles, stubborn as hell, fighters/strong. Hard working. Both in a search for answers. Dealing with issues and evolving.

7. Divine guidance about the synchronicities that will bring you together (timing may be indicated here if you are indeed about to be united)- night of cups- you meet through a workshop. you travel to your tf, your on the same wave length. When untied..you two reach a understanding of each other belief and oppions. When you meet you will experience sudden burst.

8. Outcome – Shows the most likely outcome in terms of serving together with your Twin Flame in this incarnation.-king of pentacles- You will treat each other like royalty, past life-connection is made, a deep level of understanding is achieved. You might feel restless, know this will pass. It is this restless energy that drew you two together. You two build each up on past achievements to pursue new goals and dreams.