Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)

How I opened my chakras

Hi everyone,
I thought about writing a little bit about my own experiences on opening my chakras... it may help some of you, and give you an idea on how it may help on opening your own.

The chakras didn't open in order from root to crown. It started with solar plexus, root, throat, third eye, crown, sacral, and I'm currently working on my heart chakra. The theme of everything for me was to do with being assertive and having to set boundaries with people. To not allow people to walk all over me and to step into my power.
My root chakra was to do with being a people pleaser, I gave up my power instead of being assertive. Once this was open I no longer suffer from erratic thinking.
My sacral chakra was about doing things that I didn't want to do for my "friends", just to be accepted. I held onto this energy for a very long time, which made me go through bouts of depression and intense sadness. I had felt guilty for what I had involved myself in and I had to let it go. Sacral was also to do with holding onto past friendships/ lovers and releasing them. (Releasing control). I also visualised younger versions of myself, and that there was a cord between the old me and the current me, I forgave myself for what I had allowed myself get into, for how I allowed myself to feel and then I cut that cord.
My solar plexus was about,if I completely let myself be loyal to someone and if I truly loved someone then they wouldn't love me back.
Heart chakra, I'm still waiting on ( but I have opened it twice in the past and I know that it is to do with boundaries, doing what's right for myself and forgiveness).
Throat chakra was to do with speaking my truth even if it was something that another person didn't want to hear.
Third eye, was going on a shamanic journey back to when I was a baby and seeing the root cause of why I had become the way I had been. I was taught that love is pain, that if you look for affection, you'll be punished for it. I hadn't received the emotional nourishment that every child should receive.
Crown chakra was about writing about how one becomes a certain way as a result of experiences in childhood and how my likes and dislikes and my personality had formed due to those experiences.

By just thinking of these things that I have mentioned above, these chakras opened. It was all through self reflection. I listened to chakra chants to help it along after I my solar plexus opened, though intitally I did not force this to happen, it just happened on it's own through deep thinking.

No yoga, no meditation (except going on a shamanic journey for the third eye), just my mind. If I was on the wrong track to opening a certain chakra I would feel pain or discomfort in the area of that chakra. If I was close to opening a chakra, I would feel warm energy at that chakra. Basically it was all down to my type of thinking and way of doing things.

Just thought I would give my own experience as it may help someone.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
welcome here WisdomOfErra

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...