Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-04-2020, 04:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Opened third eye need help for improve

Hello, i had randomly astral travel 4 years ago but i was not able to maintain vibration there, also most of the experiences was attracting bad elementals.

my third eye open nearly a year ago with meditation and curcum. it has shown me randomly visual and mental power(siddhis), but it was also randomly and i have no idea how to improve/use/activate anything of this..

When i open the eye i percieve everything as proyected forms, are less 3d and i feel oneness on everything, it's very overwhelming.

Problem is i do not know how to further improve, it has shown me elevated things already but it was randomly how do i get this kind of experiences and siddhis on my own will?
It's not really working with tought or will it feels like i have to move from space(presence) and i don't know how to

can't really find advanced articles, support and dont want to stop here, any help is apretiated.
Old 26-04-2020, 12:29 PM
Master
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Look for 3rd eye exercises on the net which resonates with you. Then practice that exercise every day for about 20 min.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-04-2020, 08:03 PM
Master
welcome Minti - yes it can be very frustrating, you'll get good help on here, just take your time, people will help...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-04-2020, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Well thanks for both your interest, i do NOT believe in most of the youtube guides and things because i really been having spiritual experiences and i might say most of them are just fake. of course there are true too but only what guru's teach i feel true and they really stop guiding once the third eye is awwake, and this is the point i need help/improve and can't find a thing.

need 25 post's to further forum information also so i can search better around here...

Still hope to get real help :)

im reading posts and ppl seems to be trolling/confused about third eye
many people asking about third eye and they might be having ilusions or liing, you are not gonna see pandas opening the third eye oh god.

Last edited by Minti : 27-04-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

perhaps by also working on other chakras and not just the third eye, it will help as all the chakras are linked. I think this is where a lot of people go wrong with the third eye, they just focus on one chakra. There needs to be a balance for everything to work efficiently. In my experience if you want to balance out a chakra that's already open, you also need to work on the other ones.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomOfErra
perhaps by also working on other chakras and not just the third eye, it will help as all the chakras are linked. I think this is where a lot of people go wrong with the third eye, they just focus on one chakra. There needs to be a balance for everything to work efficiently. In my experience if you want to balance out a chakra that's already open, you also need to work on the other ones.

A lot of wisdom there WisdomofErra!

Yes, agreed, all the chakras are linked, it’s a holistic system, very intricate, which includes the three main energy channels.

@Minti, desiring a sensation like ‘oneness’ is a guaranteed way to be sidetracked. Buddhism got it right when they say we shouldn’t desire anything, it leads to grasping and holding onto what we do have. Having too much in the way of siddhis too early can actually be a negative, cos you can hold onto this forever, and never have the humility to search for (and find) the big picture.

What if you had to start way down at the second chakra, could you let go of what you have and be willing to start all over again, but more thoroughly this time?
Old 03-05-2020, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
A lot of wisdom there WisdomofErra!

Yes, agreed, all the chakras are linked, it’s a holistic system, very intricate, which includes the three main energy channels.

@Minti, desiring a sensation like ‘oneness’ is a guaranteed way to be sidetracked. Buddhism got it right when they say we shouldn’t desire anything, it leads to grasping and holding onto what we do have. Having too much in the way of siddhis too early can actually be a negative, cos you can hold onto this forever, and never have the humility to search for (and find) the big picture.

What if you had to start way down at the second chakra, could you let go of what you have and be willing to start all over again, but more thoroughly this time?

man i am not desiring oneness, i experience it.

Bring Up My Post

still need help. i understand working chakras/meditation is fine, but as i sayd, my third eye is OPEN, i need kind of advanced work for this;

I've experienced astral & powers. i know what I am, i know what everything is, i don't care more about knowlege or lower chakras... I want something that lead's my third eye to further development if possible....
Old 03-05-2020, 10:33 PM
Pathfinder
It seems to me that some of the practices you desire to do are more of balancing the new state of being with the reality you're in, which is the work of almost every spiritual work. could that be the problem?

I say that because as I see it, the third eye as a natural body part should not be strange to you, and so practicing it as a mind/body work for example like practicing weak-hand writing should bring you that balance, and getting along with these things is what makes them improve. also, time does it's own many times rather than intension... it depends

hope that was helpful and good luck ^