Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm just being objective. But don't worry, I'm like that to everyone. So don't think you're any special.

You seem proud of that, so good for you.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

You can't say "no one" has responded to any of your details because I did...

A 33 year old woman using her very young age as a qualifier for her "expertise" in love is kinda funny. I'm 29. Do you know how young we are? It was only three days ago that I realized I never knew a thing about love; physical, human love... much less the divine love between twin flames. I was able to get a taste of the divine love and it's extremely overwhelming. I am pretty dang confident that if he were your twin, you'd already know. These feelings are unquestionable.

I can understand why you'd become defensive here, but it might be a good idea to ponder why, when even you admit that you're not well versed in twin flames, you thought this person might be your twin. And why you're getting so upset at people for answering your question. Is it because they said he wasn't? Did you do any research before asking us? I would assume not if you think that having similar physical features and hobbies has anything to do with twin flames.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFlame1984
you know how many people felt something they haven't felt before? all of them:) it's called love. trying to "make sense" of it and put it in a certain box, especially if it's a spiritually loaded concept like twin flames, seems to put a whole host of expectations and "rules" on the "connection". which a lot of times leads to a disappointment, because the other party does not "comply". I'm guessing you were expecting to hear something else, vs somebody warning you against putting your relationship in a particular spiritual shelf.

Don't pay any attention to this member 'TwinFlame1984'. Former banned member... I have removed her from the forum SO MANY times... under names starstar, chinarose, other names. Her only purpose here is to lurk the Twin Flame area and attack or question members posts negatively. She is easy for me to recognize at this point.

Anywho, Keep it friendly, folks. If you have nothing positive to contribute, keep it moving,

Cloves
Old 11-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naaria
You can't say "no one" has responded to any of your details because I did...

A 33 year old woman using her very young age as a qualifier for her "expertise" in love is kinda funny. I'm 29. Do you know how young we are? It was only three days ago that I realized I never knew a thing about love; physical, human love... much less the divine love between twin flames. I was able to get a taste of the divine love and it's extremely overwhelming. I am pretty dang confident that if he were your twin, you'd already know. These feelings are unquestionable.

I can understand why you'd become defensive here, but it might be a good idea to ponder why, when even you admit that you're not well versed in twin flames, you thought this person might be your twin. And why you're getting so upset at people for answering your question. Is it because they said he wasn't? Did you do any research before asking us? I would assume not if you think that having similar physical features and hobbies has anything to do with twin flames.

I’m getting defensive because people were talking to me like a teenager with a crush, using cute little words like “twinny flamy.” That’s why I simply pointed out that I am well into adulthood. If you read back, you’ll see that I was very receptive to your comment. I had a problem with those who were not actually engaging my question and dismissing it out of hand.

YES I did research. But the idea of a forum is to discuss and learn from other people’s experiences.

What I was saying was that it we had so much in common it was uncanny; I felt like I had met another version of myself out in the wild. And I included a lot of other information suggesting my awareness of the experiences that tend to go along with twin flame encounters.

But if 33 is young, I certainly feel now silly for thinking that some random 29 year old on the internet could have something to tell me, especially when they’re not even reading or bothering to understand my words. There was absolutely no reason for you to be so hostile and condescending (and to side against me with someone who has apparently been blocked from this site several times).

Wow, what a ****** place. I wish I hadn’t come here.
Closed Thread