Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Seeker

Want to reconnect with my twin flame

I've been in touch with a twin flame psychic and she's confirmed that he is my twin :) She read our cards and it seems like we're going through the same thing at the moment.
She says that we've not really connected on a deeper level yet. He's a friend who decided to flirt a bit via messenger and last time he saw me we shared a passionate kiss :) That's when he ran and I've not heard from him for about a month.
She said that we will eventually connect again and be together, but if I want to make the connection sooner then I have to get in contact with him again.
She said I should ask his help to do something that will bring us together on a platonic level. She also said to compliment him by saying how great he is at such and such, which is why I need his help.
I can understand why she is saying this, but I still feel nervous about doing it. She sensed this and asked why and I said for fear of rejection. She said that's understandable, but if I don't make this connection sooner, it could be a year or more before he decides to contact me.
We came up with the idea of me asking him for vocal coaching as he plays guitar and sings. I feel uncomfortable about this. I do want some vocal coaching as I've been told I've got a sweet voice, but I also know that it's not strong enough.
She also said to have the mindset that he will appreciate the compliments and will offer to give me singing lessons.
Whilst I am still uncomfortable about doing this, I feel that it is the only way forward unless I'm prepared to wait for him to contact me (I'm not!!)
Any suggestions as to what I can write or does anyone use any other ways to get them to contact you such as journalling, etc.?
Old 22-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
Telepathy/dreams --- try to lucid convo in dreams and ask him to meet you somewhere?! May take a little practice, but it beats a year. I'm in constant energy contact and we have shared dreams when we are missing each other.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Pathfinder

Hello! So, in my opinion, when it comes to twin flames, I feel like it's usually easiest to navigate the situation when you go with your intuition. I’ve been on this ride for 5+ years now, and early on, I struggled a lot because I asked others in my life for advice (these being people that had never even met my twin) instead of feeling around inside of myself for the truth. 

Of course it’s good to hear others’ opinions and keep an open mind (it can sometimes be dangerous to allow our feelings to color things too much). But if he’s your twin, I really think that ultimately, you’re going to have to find the answers inside of yourself and trust what you feel to be true. Once I started trusting myself and acting accordingly, everything got so much better and I’m very happy to say that my twin and I are in a good place now.

Psychics are not always legit or correct about everything. They can be helpful and accurate, but I strongly feel that what a psychic says should not overrule a powerful gut feeling or what would be an authentic expression of yourself.

I think it’s so important to be yourself with your twin. And I would just be careful that you don’t decide to do things based on what other people say and not what you feel to be the next step. Yes, sometimes you have to be brave/take risks/go outside of your comfort zone. I would just suggest taking some time to sort of “scan” yourself inside and feel what the right thing to do is.

What does your inner truth say? I once read something about how “truth has a vibration,” and I personally find that to be very accurate. If you do feel that you should reach out to him, is there something besides the vocal coaching that you would be more comfortable starting off with?

Hugs and best of luck to you.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Experiencer
I think Bravery gives some excellent advise here and I agree.

So much of this TF journey is about learning to trust yourself and your intuition and that process is one that unfolds at its own pace.

Before I learned to trust myself and my own knowing, I sought out the advise of others and got such different pieces of advise from everyone, including people I trusted a lot. This was confusing to me. But sometimes I heard my intuition speaking out "that doesn't feel right to me."

I was an impatient person before my TF journey and had an idea of how long things should take and what type of schedule I expected from life. That linear time thinking doesn't work for me anymore.

My TF and I had bursts of contact around projects like what you described and it kept the bubble love going and did provide me with immediate gratification in that "drug crush" way with more highs and lows. In my case, my real journey on this spiritual path started during our long separation.

But you will know what your path is ... just wanted to share details of mine. Good luck and stay strong.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
I think Bravery gives some excellent advise here and I agree.

So much of this TF journey is about learning to trust yourself and your intuition and that process is one that unfolds at its own pace.

Before I learned to trust myself and my own knowing, I sought out the advise of others and got such different pieces of advise from everyone, including people I trusted a lot. This was confusing to me. But sometimes I heard my intuition speaking out "that doesn't feel right to me."

I was an impatient person before my TF journey and had an idea of how long things should take and what type of schedule I expected from life. That linear time thinking doesn't work for me anymore.

My TF and I had bursts of contact around projects like what you described and it kept the bubble love going and did provide me with immediate gratification in that "drug crush" way with more highs and lows. In my case, my real journey on this spiritual path started during our long separation.

But you will know what your path is ... just wanted to share details of mine. Good luck and stay strong.

This so resonated for me...thank you for the reaffirmation.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Seeker

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies :) I agree with what you're all saying, I will just go with the flow :)
I have been working on myself, in fact the book I was reading "calling in the one" was the one that brought him to me. The book is more about working on yourself and removing any blocks that may stop him from connecting. I'm still reading it and doing the exercises even though I appear to have found the one now :)
I think that I may try lucid dreaming instead of messaging him as I'll feel more comfortable doing that. Like you said it's all about your gut feeling and my gut is still saying no don't contact him.
I had some amazing signs when I thought about doing lucid dreaming as well. Before I went on this forum, I checked my emails and there was an email in there from Hay House and I noticed there was something about lucid dreaming. It was then that I thought that maybe that was worth a go. I went to check on the dinner and there was 11 mins left on the timer, then I came on here and the first reply was about lucid dreaming! It never ceases to amaze me how the signs can suddenly appear to help and guide us on our journey!