Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Digging myself into a deeper hole with TF...

At this phase in my life, I'm starting to literally lose my mind. I'm going through deep existential doubts and a lot of it is stemming from my twin flame. He fully understands our connection and is just as much of a spiritual person as I am, though he's much more independent about it than I am. He finds it all interesting and positive so it doesn't end up dominating his life at all. We've both been obsessively noticing repeating number sequences everywhere... mostly 11's. It's driving me crazy because I don't get a break from it. It's everywhere. Signs, microwaves, my car's odometer readings, my phone, bills, anywhere you can imagine that has numerical figures on it. I'm also noticing his name everywhere, almost no matter where I accidentally look. I dream about him every night, go to sleep thinking about him and wake up thinking about him. The song that we claim to be "our song" plays all the time even though I have hundreds of songs in my library... I even turned the radio on which I never do and guess what was playing? That song, of course.

Today I got the point to where I can't stand it anymore and decided to text him about it. He responded immediately and was completely supportive but didn't have much to say and eventually stopped responding to my novel-lengthed texts. He's not a very communicative person so it didn't really make me feel any better or any less like I'm losing my actual sanity.
But I'm now afraid that all of the emotions I just spilled to him have come out wrong, and that he might just think I'm being weird or trying to come onto him or something- which I'm definitely not. I just have these really strong feelings of longing for connection with him but we're both at phases in our lives where we aren't allowing ourselves to individually progress so we're in a little bit of a recession. It's like a strong frustration because I know there's no way to move forward at this specific point in our lives, so I have no choice but to try to ignore it.

I don't really know what I'm getting at, or if I'm over thinking everything... but I don't know where else to express anything about this except for to him or here, where other people are probably experiencing the same thing. There's only so many novel-lengthed texts that I can send him before it's just not productive anymore.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Guide

I am also tired of the repeating numbers and asked the angels enough already. I now order a particular set of numbers to appear within a certain time frame as confirmation that I am on track with my life. Today it was 555 and a beautiful bright blue DeLorien came along with the number 6555 as if by magic. We manifest what we want to see in our lives. Use the power to make magic happen in your life in a positive way. You are connected to your twin by a golden cord, just tug on it and let him know that he can also help you with this stuff. You are not alone.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Knower

You are so not alone Indigo_Sky. I can't even talk to my twin about this connection, I feel like he will just think I'm bonkers lol I know he knows that this isn't a normal connection what we have though, so that is progress in itself! The syncs are driving me mad too, he sent me this facebook message only the other day saying "our time will come" at exactly 11:11 my eyes nearly popped out of my head haha and 77 everywhere non stop (that's his bday btw)

I seem like I'm just waffling on, but what I'm trying to say is these syncs and these signs are there for a reason. Just keep going because in the end, we will all get to where we are meant to be xx
Old 21-11-2016, 02:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Sky
At this phase in my life, I'm starting to literally lose my mind. I'm going through deep existential doubts and a lot of it is stemming from my twin flame. He fully understands our connection and is just as much of a spiritual person as I am, though he's much more independent about it than I am. He finds it all interesting and positive so it doesn't end up dominating his life at all. We've both been obsessively noticing repeating number sequences everywhere... mostly 11's. It's driving me crazy because I don't get a break from it. It's everywhere. Signs, microwaves, my car's odometer readings, my phone, bills, anywhere you can imagine that has numerical figures on it. I'm also noticing his name everywhere, almost no matter where I accidentally look. I dream about him every night, go to sleep thinking about him and wake up thinking about him. The song that we claim to be "our song" plays all the time even though I have hundreds of songs in my library... I even turned the radio on which I never do and guess what was playing? That song, of course.

Today I got the point to where I can't stand it anymore and decided to text him about it. He responded immediately and was completely supportive but didn't have much to say and eventually stopped responding to my novel-lengthed texts. He's not a very communicative person so it didn't really make me feel any better or any less like I'm losing my actual sanity.
But I'm now afraid that all of the emotions I just spilled to him have come out wrong, and that he might just think I'm being weird or trying to come onto him or something- which I'm definitely not. I just have these really strong feelings of longing for connection with him but we're both at phases in our lives where we aren't allowing ourselves to individually progress so we're in a little bit of a recession. It's like a strong frustration because I know there's no way to move forward at this specific point in our lives, so I have no choice but to try to ignore it.

I don't really know what I'm getting at, or if I'm over thinking everything... but I don't know where else to express anything about this except for to him or here, where other people are probably experiencing the same thing. There's only so many novel-lengthed texts that I can send him before it's just not productive anymore.

I had excessive synchronicities and it caused me to chase my twin around like crazy... which she apparently hated.

It was very hard and took a very long time but I eventually started turning my eyes away when I saw a synchronicity and then whitewash it by thinking something random as loudly as I could. Eventually, the synchronicities subsided somewhat. I can't undo the damage I did with my twin, but at least not being reminded about it constantly is *something*.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
You are connected to your twin by a golden cord, just tug on it and let him know that he can also help you with this stuff. You are not alone.

I agree, use the power to manifest what you would like to see. I'd say enjoy it while it lasts. I have yet to hear of something like this lasting for a long time.
Old 21-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra

I agree, use the power to manifest what you would like to see. I'd say enjoy it while it lasts. I have yet to hear of something like this lasting for a long time.

I am manifesting a totally different reality in my own life, that I would never have dreamed of in another time. It is quite exciting. It does not involve my twin and I am happier than ever without him. I have been manifesting my pathway for most of my life and it doesnt stop because another person (no label) doesn't want to come to the party.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Seeker

I'm slightly relieved to hear that I'm not alone, though I'm saddened that other people are experiencing what I am. It's disheartening when something that was once so fascinating is now becoming annoying.
Thank you for all your advice and positivities. <3

I feel like me focusing on it so much actually ended up chasing him away a little bit so I'm just gonna take it how it is and start reflecting on myself instead. He ended the conversation pretty quickly and hasn't talked to me since, which isn't really normal. So I guess I'm realizing that I probably should have just kept it to myself. But what else can you do except move forward though, right?