Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Why are you always nasty, did you get out of bed on the wrong side... Again. It makes sense to me, I like to discuss different ideas it's interesting but I don't want/need to promote my own ideas.
Please put me on ignore if I wind you up the wrong way.....

This is how Honza describes himself ... Love? God? Seemingly just words for him ... Maybe the virus (?)
Date of Birth:
March 21, 1966
Interests:
Games,Art,Spirituality,Nature
Interfaith

Spiritual Beliefs:
Believe in One God Who is Love
Star Sign:
Aries
----------
Signature
The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Charles ****ens very accurately identified the main two phenomena that humanity falls prey to. In "A Christmas Carol" of course. Ignorance and want. I can see that in my own life I fall prey to these two aspects over and over. That is where the 'battle' lies.

Sky123 often expresses surprise that I am involved in a battle. Well here is where the battle lies. With ignorance and want. I find that I am surrounded by both of them and that they are tough customers to deal with.

How do you deal with them?

I really don't know if it is a good idea to tell you this...

but...

If you try out things you DON'T want you also start learning why you want the things you want and get a chance to see exactly why most of the things you want aren't as great as you thought they were. Hence shine a little bit of light on the darkness that is your seeking of what you desire... More light = less ignorance. And meanwhile once you are starting to be accepting of things you don't want it loosens the grip of what you want somewhat. Because now you have options whereas before you were in chains.
Old 17-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This is how Honza describes himself ... Love? God? Seemingly just words for him ... Maybe the virus (?)
Date of Birth:
March 21, 1966
Interests:
Games,Art,Spirituality,Nature
Interfaith

Spiritual Beliefs:
Believe in One God Who is Love
Star Sign:
Aries
----------
Signature
The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.

Everytime I Post something he bites my head off Maybe it has something to do with the fact we are both Aries....
Old 17-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Master
Two rams locking horns more like

"Two Aries together makes for an incredibly intense relationship. You may have heated fights, but you both enjoy this, so it won't tear you down. This match allows both Aries partners to really mobilize in the world and not feel tied down—which is one of the most important aspects of a relationship for an Aries"

Quote:
Everytime I Post something he bites my head off Maybe it has something to do with the fact we are both Aries....
Old 18-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for nothing.

A dictionary is the definition that I am going by. Both words 'ignorance' and 'want' are very common - a dictionary describes their definition best.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-03-2020, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:

Yes naturally I am the guilty party here.

Old 18-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:

Hypocrisy is not a great quality either....

Can you point out to me where I was being rude? As opposed to making derogatory remarks.

Old 18-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Master

Pretty much all posts on this thread.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Pretty much all posts on this thread.

Rude in what way? Sounds like paranoia to me.

Old 18-03-2020, 06:25 PM
Master

Sorry, I unsubscribed.