Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Experiencer

The Holy Spirit is Your Main Guide

Just wondering what everyone thinks about this, and if you are so inclined, please ask if it is true.

My understanding is that the Holy Spirit is EVERYONE's main guide, but only 617 people in this world acknowledges that fact. Please seek and ask and let me know the answer you find.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Master
Hi,

If you are aware that the holy spirit is everyone's higher self then that 617 people is a very low count.

When we say "Bless me Father, Son, and Holy Spirit". Do you actually understand what you are saying?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-03-2020, 06:29 AM
Master

Interesting. Never thought about Holy Spirit. A short googleing makes me think that he was JC's inner-guide (spirit guide).

Although an inner-guide oversees several entities, there isn't only one for everybody, as far as I believe.

Interesting ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

I was hoping that some of you would ask your main guides about this.

The number is small, but not surprising. Out of the 8 billion people in the world, how many actually communicate with their spirit guides? Then how many actually believe in the Holy Spirit? After that how many people actually would think to ask if the Holy Spirit is their main guide?
Old 16-03-2020, 09:49 AM
Master
Errmm... maybe because no one really knows what it means.
For me he's not my guide because I don't do religion.

Quote: The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are an enumeration of seven spiritual gifts originating from patristic authors, later elaborated by five intellectual virtues and four other groups of ethical characteristics. They are: wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord
Piety?? Fear of the Lord???
No way!
Anyone can believe what they want, but this 'fear of the lord" thing is obsolete, what men taught other people to control and manipulate them.
There is no entity in heaven that will punish us for wrong-doings. So why fear?
There's Source, the Divine, which is Love. We are all born from that, we are all Gods in our own right, learning, evolving.
Our 'task' is to learn to be in a psychical body with emotions and sensations and still maintain a high vibration.
We chose to be part of that and to be incarnated here.
Old 16-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I was hoping that some of you would ask your main guides about this.
The number is small, but not surprising. Out of the 8 billion people in the world, how many actually
communicate with their spirit guides?

Then how many actually believe in the Holy Spirit? After that how many people actually would think
to ask if the Holy Spirit is their main guide?
I don't bother my guides with these things...now "Should I buy this house or that house?"---
Then I might ask them for an inner message.
But, they give it to me bef I ask...if I have to ask I wasn't in tune with them.

The bold? Most ALL Roman Catholics... Plus many many more.
ALL- A Course In Miracle students listen to, open to, attune to the Holy Spirit - way more than 617 doing The Course! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Experiencer

Thank you FairyCrystal. I do appreciate what you have to say because so much of religion is indeed fear based. I think it's odd that I firmly believe in God and Christ, but I totally do not believe in the church.

Miss Hepburn, I'm wondering if they all truly believe with their hearts or just believe because it's church doctrine. And concerning ACIM, I need to really finish reading it. I'm only 1/5th of the way through.
Old 17-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you FairyCrystal. I do appreciate what you have to say because so much of religion is indeed fear based. I think it's odd that I firmly believe in God and Christ, but I totally do not believe in the church.

Miss Hepburn, I'm wondering if they all truly believe with their hearts or just believe because it's church doctrine. And concerning ACIM, I need to really finish reading it. I'm only 1/5th of the way through.
I also believe in God in the sense of Source, the Divine, not in the religious/church way, and in Jesus, but again not in the church/religious way but as Ascended Master who came here to bring in the Christ light when it was incredibly needed.

It took me some time to figure out how I felt and where I stood when I began investigating wicca & paganism. I wanted to let go of religion and found it very difficult, even though I have not really been brought up in a religious way at all. I guess the indoctrination of centuries is very powerful.
But I figured it out eventually, I could not stop my love of Jesus, nor of Mary. But I do not ever want a cross with Jesus on it hanging up, even though I have a beautiful old one. I think that belonged to my gran.
One day I do hope to have a Holy Heart statue of Jesus! And in a few weeks I will get my gran's Mary statue.
To me they are the Ascended Masters that they are.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Master
Yeah the holy spirit can be considered our main guide.

It does matter wether or not the holy spirit is our main guide or not.
We have to know who or what our main guide is.

Our main guide is some kind of entity in the sky.
This entity loves us.
This entity does whatever it pleases.
And it pleases, us, indeed.

It doesn't help us, because we need no help.
And it makes sure that we are free from the need for help.

This is confusing.
As receiving the guidance surpasses our own understanding.
As we do not even need to know about this help in order to allow it.
Because we are always being helped.

And to know that you are helped, is to enjoy your life.
And to appreciate the help that is always there for you.
The help exists in the source of all conditions.

Therefor, if you feel good, you are allowing the help to be received by you, in a conscious manner and thus more enjoyable living of your life.

For we are always receiving the help, and if we block our knowing of it, we feel temporarily bad.

Therefor our emotions are a guide aswell, to help you know what you are doing in relationship to this ever helping, unconditionally loving and supporting guidance that we call our holy spirit.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Angel1

Quote:
.Miss Hepburn, I'm wondering if they all truly believe with their hearts or just believe because it's church doctrine.
And concerning ACIM, I need to really finish reading it. I'm only 1/5th of the way through.
Hi HD, So glad you are even aware of ACIM© .
Can't rem if we have talked about it before.

My input, for what it'is worth, ha - 'wondering' is a distraction of the egoic mind on this matter - Christians could
say - it is one of the tools in the devil's toolbox to slyly trick humans away from their Goal...if that is focus on God.
The topic is a worthy topic, don't get me wrong.

I am reminded of a paraphrase of something Mother Teresa said -
I
won't join you in a March Against War -
but I will for a March for Peace.

See the subtle difference. Ha, it's a very Zen difference, applied often.
Is the glass half empty? Is what I mean.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru