Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-01-2020, 05:53 AM
Pathfinder
How do you connect with the archangels ( or the ascended masters) ?

In my case, prayer doesn't really work. I see, many ppl. say that they "work" with archangels, but I remain unable to do it.
So, if you want, share how you connect with them..

Peace and love :)
Old 10-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Seeker

Agreed. None of these things work.

It is my thinking an introduction needs be presented. A well documented person that sought an introduction also failed. "Harry Houdini". He found many and all frauds. But never a truth.

From my research the only one can currently be possibly found is Jack O'Ryan. Did receive a copy of the original police report but can not find him after he had his name changed in late 2011 to Kalki in California. My friend made a film about him called "The Last Avatar". I spoke to him years ago and recently and he is not forth coming with information. as to even if he existed. He is protecting his source. The name change records in California are sealed.
Jack O'Ryan is the one that could possibly present an introduction.

As you? I too have a need.
My need is not for me. it is for all. For I do not know what would happen if What I have created And gave to all freely could be a cause of actions. Whom would i speak with of higher wisdom before the propertys were given? How will it effect our species? these things "I do not know". With out truth... am i to become "The destroyer of worlds"?
Old 10-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Master

No idea if the archangels work with me or not though I use them in self protection prayers and when doing house cleansings etc. I know general angels do work with me though as I've used those to help charge crystals and they did do that and Ive experienced working with angels at other times.

I don't think anyone can force a higher being to work with them. Jesus has helped me several times when I didn't even call for him (and I are not even a Christian) but at other times I called on him for help as I was in serious trouble but he didn't come to aid me and I had another ascended master end up helping me when I called for that one.

I suspect that guidance comes from whatever level a person needs it to be coming from.. eg a general guide or general personal angel may be able to give whatever help someone is needing and an archangel could be over kill at times.

Before I lost contact with her, I used to buy aura cleansing sprays from someone who had all different archangels working with her and she'd made different sprays for different archangels by having them channel energy into them. I so wish I could get hold of her aura sprays again as I have not come across again anyone who can make aura sprays like this person who did that, I'd used to use these sprays for energy boosters, the energy they carried was quite strong. (I've come across many others online selling auric sprays but they just do not carry the same strength and frequency of energies so I'm sure this other did have ascended Master energies in her sprays).
Old 10-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolXx

As you? I too have a need.
My need is not for me. it is for all. For I do not know what would happen if What I have created And gave to all freely could be a cause of actions. Whom would i speak with of higher wisdom before the propertys were given? How will it effect our species? these things "I do not know". With out truth... am i to become "The destroyer of worlds"?

I think it is quite important to connect to the truth within and not get dependent on others. If another was telling you what to do, you'd never really learn.
Old 10-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Administrator
You have to Ask them to come to you, they are not Allowed to work with anyone without their consent.
Be respectable and polite when asking.
you can do it in prayer or in your head if you wish,

Namaste
Old 10-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Master

Easily. You connect with them easily. Relax, clear your mind and gently open up a conversation.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
In my case, prayer doesn't really work. I see, many ppl. say that they "work" with archangels, but I remain unable to do it.
So, if you want, share how you connect with them..

Peace and love :)
The first thing is to obtain the correct mind state.
It's not a child's play,and can take years,months,or weeks of training.(It
's up to the individual).

Without that state,your call might be heard from the angels,but not immediately.(That means you do the call today,and they pick it up after some days).

Try to reach for them when you go to sleep and you're between sleep and awake.It's the point before sleep,when you start to loose sense of your self.

Also it's not an one-off switch.Either you're into it or not.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Master
Or even better,learn the magical system they're part of.Follow the instructions by the letter,and once you meet with them,ask for a more direct approach.
I would suggest this book.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHS...ZqnLf6KXA/view

Choosing this way,is the best option,since you're using the correct routing,and you're limiting the chances of a foul contact.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Guide
I call on them before I meditate. Specifically Raphael, Michael and Gabriel
Old 10-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Seeker

Easily. Just relax and meditate...