Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-03-2020, 02:39 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yeah the holy spirit can be considered our main guide.

It does matter wether or not the holy spirit is our main guide or not.
We have to know who or what our main guide is.

Our main guide is some kind of entity in the sky.
This entity loves us.
This entity does whatever it pleases.
And it pleases, us, indeed.

It doesn't help us, because we need no help.
And it makes sure that we are free from the need for help.

This is confusing.
As receiving the guidance surpasses our own understanding.
As we do not even need to know about this help in order to allow it.
Because we are always being helped.

And to know that you are helped, is to enjoy your life.
And to appreciate the help that is always there for you.
The help exists in the source of all conditions.

Therefor, if you feel good, you are allowing the help to be received by you, in a conscious manner and thus more enjoyable living of your life.

For we are always receiving the help, and if we block our knowing of it, we feel temporarily bad.

Therefor our emotions are a guide aswell, to help you know what you are doing in relationship to this ever helping, unconditionally loving and supporting guidance that we call our holy spirit.

Yes,yes, nicely said.
I like the way you put it.
Old 17-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Wow, thank you Ewwerrin. So wisely explained :)
Old 17-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Master
You're welcome!
I guess I have to thank the holy spirit aswell, don't I.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

I guess so. Yay!
Old 20-03-2020, 06:39 AM
Seeker

In response to Hawaiian Dreams post, "I firmly believe in God and Christ, but I totally do not believe in the church".

I too have questioned the validity of what is taught in church as compared to what I believe Jesus would have us learn.

Jesus taught us how to best live on the earth as human beings and how we may perform the same healing and miracles as he has. The churches I have attended did not teach self empowerment, as though they believe we do not have the capacity, the faith, nor the power of belief to do as he has.

There were several letters found in the Dead Sea Scrolls about the times of Jesus that have been left out of our common King James bibles. Odd, but it seems the letters that were left out, are the ones that teach us of our own self empowerment, as well as our histories (Sumerian tablets) and contacts with the sky people.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 20-03-2020, 08:20 AM
Experiencer

What you speak of has so much to do with my walk with Christ. The typical church would probably call me a blasphemer, but I'm far from it. I have been blessed to know the gifts God has given to me. Gifts to heal, gifts to deal with spirits.

Do you have a good place to read those lost letters?
Old 20-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
In response to Hawaiian Dreams post, "I firmly believe in God and Christ, but I totally do not believe in the church".
I too have questioned the validity of what is taught in church as compared to what I believe Jesus would have us learn.
Jesus taught us how to best live on the earth as human beings and how we may perform the same healing and miracles as he has.
The churches I have attended did not teach self empowerment,
as though they believe we do not have the capacity, the faith, nor the power of belief to do as he has.
There were several letters found in the Dead Sea Scrolls about the times of Jesus that have been left out of our common King James bibles.
Odd, but it seems the letters that were left out,
are the ones that teach us of our own self empowerment, as well as our histories (Sumerian tablets) and contacts with the sky people.
Love and kindness
namaste
I believe many here believe this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2020, 07:12 AM
Seeker

I also agree and consider the Holy Spirit to be my main guide. Whenever I plan on doing something, I always ask for a sign if I'm going to do it. Some give signs and obvious ones, and some I felt like whispering in my ear or clearing my mind about what's the best thing to do.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm, as well, following the Acim for several years now.

But i always thought, that, God must have ensured that we have an immediate Guide for every situation in which we found ourselves.

Here is my (kinda) explanation of it:

If God is the only being that exists, then there can be no other being than God.
We were just like Holy Spirit, before we entered the material world. In the material world, the Holy Spirit appears to be our Soul. (appears, because, in truth, we are it).
The difference between Holy Spirit and us is in the thinking.

I would introduce the Chakra system into this explanation. It kinda shows what i mean, with every situation:

At the top is white, then lower, in order, is: violet, indigo, purple, blue, yellow, orange and lastly: red. Black would mean death, therefore it is not a color, but represents nothing.
(p.s. the color order represents, as well, higher to lower vibrational/energy states, black, in the explanation means 0-energy. The lower the energy, the higher is the pain.)

You know that a prism is making light, when it goes through it, appear as all the colors of the rainbow.
Every color has its own angel assigned to it. Therefore, God ensured that we are not alone.
But it is up to us, to follow our Guide's.

If God is seen as white, then the Holy Spirit is, as well, white. God can not lower his radiance, but human being must have done so. Spirit can not lower itself without spliting. Therefore, humans must be lower energeticall parts of the Spirit.

The explanation of what is happening is simply: Different thinking. Humans must have decided to think differently than God does, and must have lowered their vibrations to do so.
On the way to hell (blackness), which can not be reached, they found themselves, now, on a different intellectual level. (i'm not talking about professors, teachers or inventors) because their knowledge is based on the 'material' world (mostly) (p.s. with exceptions ofc).

The lower the level, the more animalistic thinking is present. The higher the level, the more sanity and peace are reached.

To talk to the Holy Spirit, as a guide, your words have to be, Vibrationaly, at the higher frequencies.
Therefore you have to speak of Love and of Peace to it.

Guilt, hate, jealosity, injustices are all vibrationaly lower thinking, so they can't reach the holy spirit. But they follow, as a result, if the vibrational level is lowered.

That's my try to explain the whole situation.