Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, I noticed our last conversation when you say that you are an empath, guess what, I am one too, I can put myself in the shoes of other people and feel every single thing and I can't control this, it's a blessing and a curse, a curse because it caused and it causes me so so much suffering, but I reached this stable ground where I am able to hold myself together.

Try to stay calm and relax yourself, I can take this, I've been tormented by all sorts of dark entities, just few weeks ago a dark entity burned my right hand and I could see how my flesh was falling from my bones, I was crying so badly and I was praying for help, then that entity made fun of me and of my prayers, anyway, I am strong, I can take this!

Once I was trapped in this hellish place and there were people there, it was like a cave under the Earth, these people were eating each other because they were too hungry and thirsty. They were guarded by these big dark entities, I was thrown in that place, I was sure this is my end, but something happened, I became an angel of light, I was clothed in this glowing and burning golden light, I had an armor on me of light and a sword made of light, my wings were reaching the sky if we were to compare them with our physical world, I flew right away from there.

I fell from a moving train in real life and survived without a single scratch, this is when I saw 3 dark entities with my own eyes, that night was very horrible, I told my story to all people, I know that the Father, the Creator was with me, after I escaped from those 3 dark entities I sang of joy and I kept repeating again and again the Pslam 23.

God, the Supreme Being is with me so I do not worry at all!!

I see, you know, this is the problem with these visions, I can't understand them, they come and they go, thank you for praying for me, I asked many many people to pray for me some months ago, that's it when I was heavily attacked, 5-6 nightmares every night for months, but now I am so much better, I freed myself of 6 years of depression in an instant all by using the power of meditation and of course the help of the Father! I will pray for you too so that the Light will keep you safe!

I talk about my experiences because I know that I awake people and so I keep writing every single thing here!
Oh my God... You are so amazing ...I just want to give you a big hug. You are still so young . I am still crying. You make me feel everything you feel... But then again you will know that if you are also an empath. You my little angel will give much to this world ... To the universe. Most young men your age are playing on PS4 or something and yet you are here going through all of this.... You make me proud to know you x
Old 01-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my God... You are so amazing ...I just want to give you a big hug. You are still so young . I am still crying. You make me feel everything you feel... But then again you will know that if you are also an empath. You my little angel will give much to this world ... To the universe. Most young men your age are playing on PS4 or something and yet you are here going through all of this.... You make me proud to know you x
You are meant for great things... If every single person on this planet were like you..the world would be such a wonderful place...you are going through many traumas at this moment in time.. but when you come through all of this your world will be full of colour and joy and beauty.... You are blessed... And I am blessed to know you. X
Old 01-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Administrator
What you saw through Meditation sounds like a past occurance and it has bought it to the forefront of your mind,
Have you ever thought of going for a past life regression? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 02-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
You are meant for great things... If every single person on this planet were like you..the world would be such a wonderful place...you are going through many traumas at this moment in time.. but when you come through all of this your world will be full of colour and joy and beauty.... You are blessed... And I am blessed to know you. X

@Elfin Thank you for all your nice words!!! It's the Father's will so that all people may know Him and experience His Light, so I am trying my best to do this. I am not a saint, I am just a normal human being, no more special than you or anybody else, we are all special. The things I can do, everybody can do, but you need to desire this with your entire being, to believe, to have faith that you can do these things.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What you saw through Meditation sounds like a past occurance and it has bought it to the forefront of your mind,
Have you ever thought of going for a past life regression? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste

The other posters said the same thing, but this happens out of nowhere, I have no intention for such things, I meditate and pray for spiritual power, to help people, and this is how all these visions appear.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Elfin

Quote:
The other posters said the same thing, but this happens out of nowhere, I have no intention for such things, I meditate and pray for spiritual power, to help people, and this is how all these visions appear.
Hi again ..I am inclined to agree with native-spirit..although if you are not wishing to go down any regression route that is fine. However I say.. and I say again that you are having these experiences because you are " un-folding"... And for me personally I cannot believe that you are going through all of this at such a tender age... Many of us have to wait decades until this comes about. And despite your proclaims that you are " nothing special".... A "nobody"... People on here with a little more experience of life in general will all agree that you are indeed very special.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I have no idea if this really happened or the meaning of this, I am kinda tired of having this visions that have no meaning for me.
This vision is your third eye opening, as you stated it became clearer and more vivid the second time. What you are seeing is basically a dream. And to be able to dream fully consciously awake. As you have done, means you have released resistance enough during your meditation, in order to allow for this to occur.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 07-03-2020 at 10:39 PM.