Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-05-2012, 07:45 AM
piratesdc

I am from another world..(not sure if this is the right place to post)

Let me start off by saying.. I have never been into any of these kinds of things..I am a 27 year old hustler from corpus christi texas. I am bald headed, goatee havin tattoo on my neck mexican..but i feel what i feel//

As silly as this may sound, I am starting to believe it. What I mean is my spirit does not feel like its connected with this "world" I live in. I remember the world that I came from..It was a much happier place.

Currently what I do for a living is not exactly legal...i am severly addicted to heroin..I live in a run down house..all my girlfriends that I have have since arriving here have only ranged from 18-22...i am 27! And all this is very alien to me. I used to be this happy, family man who worked at a decent job. It was the regular 9-5 grind. Id wake up in the morning, get dressed up for work, eat a healthy breakfast, kissed the wife and kids goodbye etc...Life was good. I was poor, and broke, and stuck in the same repetive routine..but it was a normal life.

When the relationship I had with my wife ended..I turned to heroin. Heroin symbolizes alot to me. Mostly I see it as a tangible form of satan, lucifer, or the devil. Once I brought him into my life I could almost feel my self traveling from one world to another... This new world that arrived in has been full of sin. drugs, money, woman, sex..just pure sin. In this world I feel so out of place and lost..I constantly have that feeling where I want to go back home! I hate it here..But the worm hole that brought me here is gone.. I now know I am stuck here..I try to make the best of this new life I have..but its just so hard.

Latley I have been really home sick. Ive been thinking about my life on that other world. When I close my eyes...i feel as if my spirit visits that place. It almost feels like time travel. I cant change anything but everything feels so real. This never last very long. While this world shares many of the same places people and things as my other world.. I know this is not home.

I know this is not possible, but what I am doing now..is forgetting all about science, and what can happen and what cannot happen. I am speaking to you all from my spirit as if my spirit never read a science book in its life.. help me
Old 17-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Master

I would advise you to get help. Talk to a doctor or some professional to help you get off heroin and to get your life back to normal. I am sorry I cannot help you more. You must get off heroin. If you do not, it can destroy you.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:54 AM
piratesdc

Ive been off of heroin. and thats when reality set in. I am so out of place here. I do heroin to make this world disappear for a while
Old 17-05-2012, 07:58 AM
piratesdc

I want to master astral progection. I want to be able to visit my home with ease. whats a good way to get started
Old 17-05-2012, 08:23 AM
happyknownothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesdc
Let me start off by saying.. I have never been into any of these kinds of things..I am a 27 year old hustler from corpus christi texas. I am bald headed, goatee havin tattoo on my neck mexican..but i feel what i feel//

As silly as this may sound, I am starting to believe it. What I mean is my spirit does not feel like its connected with this "world" I live in. I remember the world that I came from..It was a much happier place.

Currently what I do for a living is not exactly legal...i am severly addicted to heroin..I live in a run down house..all my girlfriends that I have have since arriving here have only ranged from 18-22...i am 27! And all this is very alien to me. I used to be this happy, family man who worked at a decent job. It was the regular 9-5 grind. Id wake up in the morning, get dressed up for work, eat a healthy breakfast, kissed the wife and kids goodbye etc...Life was good. I was poor, and broke, and stuck in the same repetive routine..but it was a normal life.

When the relationship I had with my wife ended..I turned to heroin. Heroin symbolizes alot to me. Mostly I see it as a tangible form of satan, lucifer, or the devil. Once I brought him into my life I could almost feel my self traveling from one world to another... This new world that arrived in has been full of sin. drugs, money, woman, sex..just pure sin. In this world I feel so out of place and lost..I constantly have that feeling where I want to go back home! I hate it here..But the worm hole that brought me here is gone.. I now know I am stuck here..I try to make the best of this new life I have..but its just so hard.

Latley I have been really home sick. Ive been thinking about my life on that other world. When I close my eyes...i feel as if my spirit visits that place. It almost feels like time travel. I cant change anything but everything feels so real. This never last very long. While this world shares many of the same places people and things as my other world.. I know this is not home.

I know this is not possible, but what I am doing now..is forgetting all about science, and what can happen and what cannot happen. I am speaking to you all from my spirit as if my spirit never read a science book in its life.. help me

I’m going to assume that you are being honest here, and I’ll try to offer you some advice. I was a drunk for two decades, and at one point I even ended living on the streets. I hit my first treatment facility at nineteen. I ended up moving to Thailand over a decade ago, and it was here that I found a cure for my addiction. I ended up in a Thai Buddhist temple called Thamkrabok. On my first day the monks explained to me their theory of addiction which seems to fit what you are saying.

The reason why people fall into addiction in the first place is that that they have lost their path. This means they begin to feel uncomfortable in their own skin. Alcohol or drugs is a good tool in the beginning, but it is a case of the cure being worse than the disease. 10 years ago I had lost all hope of escaping my addiction, but I began turning up at temples around Thailand hoping that they would cure me. One time I managed to stay sober for 26 days on a meditation retreat and like you I caught a glimpse of another world. My mind experienced a wonderful freedom for a few days, and this made my return to addiction even harder. Maybe you are finding this now for yourself – when we get a taste of heaven it can be hard to get comfortable in hell again. I couldn't do it and that is why I was easily able to walk away from alcohol and drugs for good.

If you want my advice I’ll give it you. You don’t have any hope for a better life so long as you keep on using heroin. Astral projection can't help you. Any glimpses of a better world that you get will be at best fleeting because addiction can only take you to one place, and it won't be pretty. You have to make your own choice. If you want to experience real mental freedom you have to man up. This probably isn't what you want to hear.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Master
Just be careful that this world isn't from the heroin, tricking the mind, if it is it could cause you to go back on the heroin to be at this place you believe to be your home, there is only one true home and that is where we all are, that is in pure Consciousness, beyond this mind body organism that we believe is us.
Old 17-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Krystalle

Hi, in order to know for sure if what you experience is real, you need to get cleaned up first. heroin is very very addictive....one time only and youre done. You need to get help first. You are not balanced!
Can you tell me more about the world you are talking about? what does it look like?
Old 17-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Hi PiratesDC your story sounds very familiar. I am a Starseed, if your not sure what that is a Starseed is an individual who is an ExtraTerrastrial Being, born into a human body. There are Approximately 5 million starseeds here on earth today. We've all incarnated here for different purposes but for a common goal, to aid the awakening of human consciousness. Many different races have sent people to be born here for this purpose, and we all have different missions. I know it may sound strange but it's happening. What you have explained in your story fits a certain description of a particular kind of Starseed. This particular description fits what is called an ACODE Starseed. These starseeds are usually quite dysfunctional, have problems following societies rules and laws and can be prone to drug use when they are not aware of who they are. Now if it was just heroin use that was the only concern then I would not have mentioned it, however you mentioned the homesickness and feeling as if your from another world. I know a great deal about heroin and I know that it is not a hallucinogen so your otherworldly visions are probably not a product of this particular drug.

Only you of course can discern whether you are of starseed origins or not but Im obligated to at least give you the option to explore it.

I implore you to try not to use heroin, it's dampens consciousness and slows your progression towards awakening. Awakening is a largely shared goal amongst starseeds and allows you to travel and explore the dimensions, realms and worlds of our Extraterrestrial Origins.

Research Starseeds, there are online tests which are fun, there are even Starseed forums you can join to meet the many other starseeds.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 17-05-2012, 12:30 PM
NekoTheCat

Hello PiratesDC.
you're not alone in feeling this way.
its good you sorta realize that your heroin addiction is a problem, which can motivate you to get help and out of it.
getting cleaned of it will be a good start BEFORE attempting astral projection. astrally projecting for the purpose of going home or meet your kin is a pretty good thing to do, because you will realize why you're here, blah blah blah....... well, that IF you're a starseed.
but, you cant really know i while you're on drugs.
a pretty good start in realizing this, is if you noticed any special abilities - say, you can pick on people's moods and feelings easily, or you can influence them, or people are fascinated with you, or you feel some specific things are going to happen and they do [ie, you get the feeling your neighbor will get kicked out of his house, and he does]

i know girls aged 18-22 are the most appealing ones, lol, but they are not quite ready for a committed relationship, like marriage. sure they say they wanna get married and all, but mentally they are still daydreaming. get cleaned up, and a lady which will share your desires will come along - if a family is what you hope for as well.

as for going back.... well, i dont really have an input here, you just have to wait, like many others, and try to make the best out of this life time.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:06 AM
Seeker

To me it sounds as if you are from an alternate/parallel universe and your would has been sucked into the wrong physicall vessell