Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Old 09-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Exclamation Neck and shoulder pain?

I have really deep shoulder and neck pain will acupressure or puncture heal it or do I have to do EFT or go to a energy healer?
Old 18-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Seeker
I have been doing it for a couple of months and I have no more pain in my neck shoulders or elbows.
Before I started doing acupuncture I have a lot of pain..
Working construction it was hard everyday. Now I have no problems with pain at work.
Old 18-03-2014, 04:42 AM
gunswordsarecool

ive had lots of acupuncture in my neck and lower back, its awesome, not so great with the needles going into the lower back when its really sore but after you feel great. i get it done by a chiropractor and he does adjustments on me as well and the 2 combined works wonders. i highly recommend it.
Old 05-01-2015, 03:55 AM
Badbody6

I have the same problem and will be trying acupuncture for the first time tomorrow. I have pain from my shoulder to my thumb with pins and needles, i will let you know how it goes after :-)
Old 22-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Guide
Acupuncture and chiropractor will certainly help. You may learn a little but about what is causing it too.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 25-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Administrator
I had to see a private phisio after a car crash I was in she tried most things but nothing worked,until she felt my shoulder and told me I needed a decompression operation on it, I had it done should have been in a sling for 6 months, but I was out of the sling in 4, I had acupuncture and most other treatments but it didn't work for me, but others get great relief from it

Namaste