Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Sparklylikeaholiday

I am a 33 as well... but never realized it until now. I opened your post b/c 3 is the number that resonates with me most... and so when I added my date up, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was 33 also. :-)
Old 02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
millayas

I know this post was started sometime ago, hopefully the creator still checks it...

I'm keeping my "fingers and toes crossed"

-- Tatyana
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Seeker

I am a number 33 too! :)

2-15-1987=33
Old 29-04-2014, 11:37 AM
tclutter1

I am a 33 and I just realized this within the last year...ive always like numbers and astrology as far as horoscopes etc. Im a mother of two kids who both have life path of 11 and 22 all three of us are fire signs as well...i was studying about their personalitiies and came across natal charts etc. I think its pretty cool or odd to have all three of us a aries leo and sag with all three life paths...we are not possessed though i believe in a higher spirit...thought we are were reincarnated just having a difficult seaching the truth without financial money... my dob is 12/17/1984...I had an angelic encounter on 10/04/1997 prior to getting in a car accident...only one ive had thought this was pretty incredible
Old 14-06-2014, 03:55 PM
treeoflife

Hello joshuaR

My birthday is August 30th 1993, I have recently found out about life path numbers and I became very intrigued when I found out I had a master number 33. I don't know to much about others with the 33 life path but all I know is that with great power comes great responsibility. If you have any questions for me I'd be happy to try and answer them. Love and light to all!
Old 20-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Knower

I got life path 33 too. My aspirations are for everyone dropping this dog eat dog stuff and switch to dog help dog mode. All or nothing, we should all prosper together, or we all suffer together. Capitalism is just imperialism repackaged. Salvation is for everyone, altruism is the path to God. I can't help you unfortunately, I know nothing. I have had plenty of unusual experiences that showed me various mechanisms of this reality thing though, so if you wanna know anything about that, I'll tell you, but I don't think these things can be learned by reading about them, I think you have to observe it for yourself. Had one a couple of nights ago. Came with a vision that had something to do with the people at the very top eschelons of the "elite", the so called bad guys, actually being the opposite of what most people think of them. Don't know if its the same for you, but things are pretty rough for me right now, and I suppose they always have been. Been doing a lot of suffering, but can't complain because I learn through suffering.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:39 PM
dodada

I just found out that I'm 33/6! wow. Couldn't stop reading up on it. This is truly amazing
Old 24-10-2014, 05:18 PM
lakechild

Hi I am a 33. This is the second time I have come across this. The first time someone came and did it quite out of the blue and said I was special. I don't think I am re all the emphasis he put on it. But I know I have gifts,that as I got older I blocked out , and seems like it is hesitant to fully surface. Or maybe its me trying to hard.

Any tips on working on them would be great. I am on a journey to find out more.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:23 PM
lakechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
I got life path 33 too. My aspirations are for everyone dropping this dog eat dog stuff and switch to dog help dog mode. All or nothing, we should all prosper together, or we all suffer together. Capitalism is just imperialism repackaged. Salvation is for everyone, altruism is the path to God. I can't help you unfortunately, I know nothing. I have had plenty of unusual experiences that showed me various mechanisms of this reality thing though, so if you wanna know anything about that, I'll tell you, but I don't think these things can be learned by reading about them, I think you have to observe it for yourself. Had one a couple of nights ago. Came with a vision that had something to do with the people at the very top eschelons of the "elite", the so called bad guys, actually being the opposite of what most people think of them. Don't know if its the same for you, but things are pretty rough for me right now, and I suppose they always have been. Been doing a lot of suffering, but can't complain because I learn through suffering.

FrogWarrior. I have had similar experience re the so called "bad" ones, actually being good, It is such a relief to see that this has been experienced by others
Old 13-11-2014, 06:50 PM
howl hej

Oi... It's all starting to make sense now.

But for real. Newly discoverd "33", tho like some I thought I was just a "6"
(3/22/88)

Posh posh the 'rarity and just BE
Closed Thread