Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-09-2018, 03:42 AM
Ascender
Lightbulb Do you believe Einstein was s psychic?

He did "thought experiments."
Something about imagining himself on a comet way out in space. Remote viewing and other knowledge gathering psi techniques?
Old 25-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

We are all on some levels psychic, I was watching Ancient Aliens the other night and the focus was on Einstein and what connections he might have had access too. We all have access to Universal information but we do not all have the brain functions at times to put it all together. This does not mean he is smarter than others, more he had the ability to put things together and form the full picture is all. He was able to see an abstract and make out an image from it all.

When it comes to things like remote viewing it is that hit and miss thing that we can do, what happens is that you can not keep that connection up for long enough to get all you need. We are confined in a living body, and from that part of us can travel out but not stay out for long periods of time.

Where does the line of imagination and fact cross at times is the question.

Lynn
Old 25-09-2018, 06:31 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
He did "thought experiments."
Something about imagining himself on a comet way out in space. Remote viewing and other knowledge gathering psi techniques?

Quite likely although he may not have had conscious awareness of it. But that sensitivity may have led to his being literally inspired by spirit counterpart scientists into developing the ideas he is known for.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
No. Even any 'real' psychic has yet to prove themselves to me.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:06 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No. Even any 'real' psychic has yet to prove themselves to me.

I'd guess few would be interested in bothering trying to do that.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I'd guess few would be interested in bothering trying to do that.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If I told you I was Superman, of course it would be only natural for you to ask me to prove it. But at the same time, I'd make sure I WOULD be able to prove it, otherwise what's the point in telling?

Now don't get the wrong idea. I do believe to a degree in the supernatural, but I don't blindly believe everything I read or hear.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:58 PM
Badcopyinc

Edgar Casey stated that we’re all capable of what he did. So yes Einstein had Clair abilities as do we all.

The funny part is Einstein actually practiced the same type of meditation that Casey did. Tesla did as well.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:26 AM
leadville

Quote:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If I told you I was Superman, of course it would be only natural for you to ask me to prove it. But at the same time, I'd make sure I WOULD be able to prove it, otherwise what's the point in telling?

Now don't get the wrong idea. I do believe to a degree in the supernatural, but I don't blindly believe everything I read or hear.

extraordinary claim? Not in my view.... Superman is, of course, a fictitious charcater whereas Einstein lived. I guess, though, that your username is indicative of your approach. Each to their own....
Old 26-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
extraordinary claim? Not in my view.... Superman is, of course, a fictitious charcater whereas Einstein lived. I guess, though, that your username is indicative of your approach. Each to their own....

You totally missed the point. Obviously I'm aware that Superman is fictional... I merely meant when you claim to be something, whether it being a psychic or superman, santaclaus, jesus, thor, odin, etc you'd better have the evidence to back it up if you want to be taken seriously. There are so many fake psychics and prophets in the world that finding a real one is indeed rather extroardinary, unless you are somewhat gullible.

And I'm not sure what you meant with my username but I guess I'll just overlook that part.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:45 AM
leadville

Quote:
You totally missed the point. Obviously I'm aware that Superman is fictional... I merely meant when you claim to be something, whether it being a psychic or superman, santaclaus, jesus, thor, odin, etc you'd better have the evidence to back it up if you want to be taken seriously. There are so many fake psychics and prophets in the world that finding a real one is indeed rather extroardinary, unless you are somewhat gullible.

And I'm not sure what you meant with my username but I guess I'll just overlook that part.

I didn't miss your point but it wasn't a sound example mentioning Superman.

Are you saying, then, that your choice of the words making up your username has no significance, that it's just a random choice of words strung together? That you couldn't find something simple?

As for your latter points it wasn't Einstein claiming anything or presenting as a psychic or prophet. It was simply my suggestion that he may have been inspired in what he did because it's taught that others have also been, perhaps still are, being inspired.