Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-07-2017, 03:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
The video on youtube posted by Avadar some posts ago, actually shows nicely that the earth has curve to it.
The curve is only seen through the fish-eye lens, not through wide angle shots which clearly show a flat Earth.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The curve is only seen through the fish-eye lens, not through wide angle shots which clearly show a flat Earth.

I am sorry I did not use my words in the right way. I was not talking about a curve, which could be seen from right to left. I was talking about the effect the curvature of the Earth produces while observing objects in the distance. The debate about fish eey lenses is pointless in my opinion. Earth is so big, that the curve cannot be really observed, even when up in the sky. Our field of view is not big enough to see if with our eyes, that is why lenses with wide field of view can be used to make the curve appear, and I am not talking about go pro, which makes everything apear like there is a curve because of the fish eye, even on the ground. The side effect of this is, that every picture that looks like there is a curve to it, can be dissmissed by someone saying it is fish eye. Sadly there is also another problem with videos on youtube, trying to proove that the Earth is flat, by zooming onto ships or islands in the distance. It is just not done the right way. What someone needed to do, would be to track the ship at highest zoom possible for few minutes, or even hour/hours, and I garantee you that what would be observed would be that the ship keeps dissapearing slowly from the bottom up, until it vanishes and it cannot be seen even at highest zoom, despite all the calculations at how the ship should't even be visible. This is excactly what ancient scientis did, in order to conclude that the Earth is round. Using any kind of zoom brings your viewing distance closer then the point from where you are watching, as well as that the light that reflects from the objects in the distance then reflects from the lower atmospehre and bounces all the way to you lense. You can, and will always be able to see objects that are below horizon because of that. This is why a mirages of oasis can apear in the hot desert air, while there is none around for miles. Looking over horizon is somewhat simmilar to looking in to the night sky in my opinion. What you are looking is in the past. The higher your magnification is, the deeper in the past you are looking. I am kinda sad, that I do not have enough experties on this or even knowledge. I am pretty sure there must be better way in which to try and proove that Earth is flat then atteptms so far. Would seeing Earth from Astral plane work for you?
Old 14-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I am sorry I did not use my words in the right way. I was not talking about a curve, which could be seen from right to left. I was talking about the effect the curvature of the Earth produces while observing objects in the distance...Our field of view is not big enough to see if with our eyes, that is why lenses with wide field of view can be used to make the curve appear, and I am not talking about go pro, which makes everything apear like there is a curve because of the fish eye, even on the ground...What someone needed to do, would be to track the ship at highest zoom possible for few minutes, or even hour/hours, and I garantee you that what would be observed would be that the ship keeps dissapearing slowly from the bottom up, until it vanishes and it cannot be seen even at highest zoom, despite all the calculations at how the ship should't even be visible. This is excactly what ancient scientis did, in order to conclude that the Earth is round. Using any kind of zoom brings your viewing distance closer then the point from where you are watching, as well as that the light that reflects from the objects in the distance then reflects from the lower atmospehre and bounces all the way to you lense. You can, and will always be able to see objects that are below horizon because of that. This is why a mirages of oasis can apear in the hot desert air, while there is none around for miles. Looking over horizon is somewhat simmilar to looking in to the night sky in my opinion. What you are looking is in the past. The higher your magnification is, the deeper in the past you are looking. I am kinda sad, that I do not have enough experties on this or even knowledge. I am pretty sure there must be better way in which to try and proove that Earth is flat then atteptms so far.
You can start out by using a spell check.

Many ancients concluded that the Earth was flat. For example, there is the Hebrew conception.

You're making allot of speculative rationalizations to justify your biased perspective, which contradicts what our eyes clearly see to be the case - even on the ground.

EDIT: Footage From 80,000 Feet

In the above high altitude flight, the pilot demonstrates how a fish eye lens distorts our view of the horizon and also how the wider window of his jet clearly shows a flat plane.

Quote:
Would seeing Earth from Astral plane work for you?
When we leave our bodies and venture above Terra, the terrifying truth of the flat Earth surrounded by a gigantic wall of ice, with other lands outside, is made obvious. Maybe you will want to wait a while after you transition before doing that.

Now on to more evidence!

A Flat Earther's Rebuttal to Cody's Lab False Curvature Test

Lake Pontchartrain Causeway - 24 Miles Long & No Curvature!

There should be hundreds of feet of curvature for the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. Instead, they added only 2 inches in length!

Cheers!

Last edited by Avadar : 14-07-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
Old 14-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
You can start out by using a spell check.

Many ancients concluded that the Earth was flat. For example, there is the Hebrew conception.

You're making allot of speculative rationalizations to justify your biased perspective, which contradicts what our eyes clearly see to be the case - even on the ground.

EDIT: Footage From 80,000 Feet

In the above high altitude flight, the pilot demonstrates how a fish eye lens distorts our view of the horizon and also how the wider window of his jet clearly shows a flat plane.

When we leave our bodies and venture above Terra, the terrifying truth of the flat Earth surrounded by a gigantic wall of ice, with other lands outside, is made obvious. Maybe you will want to wait a while after you transition before doing that.

Now on to more evidence!

A Flat Earther's Rebuttal to Cody's Lab False Curvature Test

Lake Pontchartrain Causeway - 24 Miles Long & No Curvature!

There should be hundreds of feet of curvature for the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. Instead, they added only 2 inches in length!

Cheers!

Yes I apologize for grammar mistakes. For some reason firefox is not underlyning mistakes I make like Chrome, and I just switched to it. I am a terrible with writing as well on the mobile. Takes me more time to correct my mistakes then to writ everything down xD Guess I will go back to Chrome. As far as seing Earth flat while leaving the planet and transitioning. I wouldn't really care all that much =) What phisical shape the planet I live on is, is technicality. I would have no problem accepting this truth when I'd see it. Now I will take my leave, like I ment to before. Have a nice discussion everyone!
Old 21-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Seeker
Many Flat Earthers are the same people that would be Round Earthers if the number of believers were reversed.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Truth be told, people who believe in a flat earth are the living evidence that the human race is evolving backwards.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Truth be told, people who believe in a flat earth are the living evidence that the human race is evolving backwards.

If they believe in evolution that is...
Old 21-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Not all who believe in an Intelligent Designer are among the traditionally religious (e.g., Christian); the term for those who are not traditionally religious but who believe in an Intelligent Designer is Deist. Many famous people in history, including many founding fathers of the United States, were Deist.

Moreover, not all who are believe in a Flat Earth:

1. Discount the law of gravity.
2. Discount the theory of evolution - as at least a part of how Homo sapien life unfolded.

Interventionism and colonialism are two terms (from two different researchers, Lloyd Pye and Dr. Thomas Borkowski respectively) that mean the same thing: the idea that thousands of years ago Homo sapien life was jump-started by a technically advanced group of extraterrestrials. The ancient Sumerians referred to these aliens as the Annunaki. The Annunaki came here, colonized, and eventually - in a laboratory - mixed their DNA with the already evolving hominids here, in order to have a slave race to work the mines for gold. If they had just left the hominids alone, those ape-like beings would have eventually evolved into something along the lines of Homo sapiens.

Oftentimes, the absolute truth about something is a blend of opposing opinions. The Hegelian dialectic defines three components of truth unfolding. First there is the thesis, then there is the opposing antithesis, which then leads to the synthesis.

The synthesis is that there was an Intelligent Designer who started The Big Bang but had nothing to do with the formation of any traditional religion, as He has yet to come into this space-time continuum (essentially the Deist perspective). That many realms - like this one - were part of the Genesis Matrix in order for humanoid life to emerge. That in this particular realm we are all Terran-Reticulan Hybrids with 223 Reticulan-alien genes in our DNA.

That figure of 223 aliens genes in human DNA was first given by the archeologist Zecharia Sitchin and then confirmed by Dr. Roger Leir.

This is not to imply that the Reticulans/Zetans that jump-started Homo sapien life here are our spiritual masters. Quite the contrary. Despite their high technology, they are parasitic beings who prey upon the weak and reflect a spiritually retarded civilization. They consider The Terran Plane to be one of their farms which they harvest and subjugate selfishly. Abduction abuse reflects that harvesting. That will eventually end, as it is the karma for all empires to eventually collapse.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
Never mind.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Next Time In An Aircraft - JUST LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!!

Quote:
QUOTE]

Hogwash!
I've been OBE more times than I can count and hung in space marveling over earth, watching satellites rotate, earth's auric field and many other things.
Earth is NOT surrounded by a wall of Ice with other lands outside.
Where did you hear this nonsense?!
You bring up, albeit indirectly and unwittingly, an excellent point.

Many out of body experiences (OOBE's), like many if not most remote viewings (RV's) - also called scientific remote viewings (SRV's) - are manipulated by those on the Other Side (i.e., by inferior spirits, individually and collectively) who wish to hide the absolute truth for selfish reasons.

Now, if you were to transition and venture high above Terra, and meditated up there for a while, unencumbered by the telepathic manipulation of inferior spirits, then you would see the Flat Earth as it is.

Just because someone is on the Other Side does not automatically entail objectivity, knowledge, and wisdom.

But we don't have to wait until death for this to be made clear to us.

All you have to do is review all the testimonials of EXPERTS who espouse that we live on a plane and not a globe.

Here is a sampling of what I mean...

Just Look Out The Window

DogCamSport flies to the edge of space 110,000 ft on a balloon!

Whistle Blower Confirms Satellites Are A Hoax

U.S. Navy Missile Instructor Confirms Flat Earth

Confessions Of An Airline Pilot About The Flat Earth

German Engineer/Pilot Confirms Flat Earth

Flat Earth View From 317,000 Feet

U.S. Army Artillery Radar Operator, Air Pilots, Australian Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army Master Gunner, U.S. Flight Instructor, U.S. Air Traffic Controller, Corporate Travel Agent, International Shipping Expert, Surveyor with 32 years of experience, Industrial Engineer, and U.S. Army Sniper Instructor, All Confirm Flat Earth

No mystery here. The plane is as plain as the nose on your face.