Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder
Azrael the Angel of Death and I

(Please forgive this gibberish and horrible grammar.) [He is a very good friend to me, very charming and funny, and knows me better than I know myself. This is us rhyming to each other. I hope you like it.] Sleep is therapy for me. my interests constantly changing who am I I am close to hanging phone ranging im waiting. Smells intoxicating pictures worth framing stop blaming faking forsaking your King you serve worth naming failing internal shutdown, I was born obsolete, but don't forget me... Elite
elite elite elite elite you leave you leave you leave you leave me dead meat flip sort recover pushing favorites hope theyíll make it theyíll take it the form to complete to compete for such little time im glad he's not allowed around me greeeeed greed greed makes 1 happy and 1000 hungry when is the feast, watch your back because there's someone always behind me so I tell those like you run from them hide your face move your feet Ill never play but I have keeps I donít even know what I truly need. All I know is that I can bleed, no need to plant a darker seed, I'll probably never be one of you, I only know me, 3 eyes and 1 place to see lets dream. I'm so deathly ill and I'll probably scream Protect me, I need I need I need to chill breezy I'll push you away so I can take myself seriously its not easy it's never easy

Well here I am again I'm stuck in between. I am shaking but I cant tell if it's because I have fear, could just be the coffee. Please listen to me.
Texture of the walls are so pale and bleak like the rush of the rising sunshine in your eyes, cant compare with the weak, from whom do you speak, again, its me, take some time to speak, I donít want to hurt says everyone sweeping away like dust under a rug, hug those you love, because if theyre like me they will only see the light in front of them and shadows behind them so slowly cover the rest of me with a blanket and regret nothing on your own death bed. Itís already been written, just rest your weary head, He already knows whatís going to be said. Surprise, I'm Death and I just want to live.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't be stuck in between, unless you want to.
There is more than I can even imagine, of much that has been misunderstood.
No blaming, been there and have done much...
Love always wants Love...

Don't know how else to say it.
I know knowledge always is looking for knowledge!
Don't vvorries, please!

IdeoMastery,
Is out, for now!
Hahahaha, but do Love You(s)!