Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Old 18-03-2014, 03:33 AM
Seeker
feeling great

Been doing acupuncture for a couple of months.
Went in for shoulder and neck elbow pain. Plus just not feeling good, no energy list less
Now no pain and feeling so much better, a lot more energy.
It truely is amazing.
Old 24-05-2014, 11:03 PM
libelula

I started with acupunture over 5 years ago, being diagnose with multiple hernias on discs 4 and 5 and in a lot of pain , unable to work. That was also the last time I saw a so called doctor.
Now 5 years later with accupunture treatments accompanied with daily chi kung. I feel fitter than before. Leading a normal life and working again in construction.
Accupunture as more than 5000 years experiance compared to 100 or so of so called modern medicine. I know which one I choose.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:00 AM
elviec55

i love acupuncture and wish i could do it more!
Old 06-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Seeker
stopped going awhile,started back up a couple weeks ago.
went today and when she stuck a needle in my right ear i felt energy shoot down my right side. was amazing to feel that.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
It's nice to hear acupuncture has helped you so much, direwolf.
I've had amazing -instant -results with it once. Another time I wasn't sure if it helped. But it is always worth giving it a try.
I have been very very weirdly tired lately and wonder if it would help that fatigue. I may do it again soon.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Knower
I recently had acupuncture on my shoulder that I injured from reaching in the backseat of my car by twisting it the wrong way and after a couple of sessions I really do believe it helped getting my shoulder better as now I have no more pain it amazes me that this ancient type of practice really works well for me as everyone is different :-)
Old 14-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Newbie ;)

The goal is not just a rapid and complete elimination of negative feelings but the development of joy and enlightenment.