Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-01-2016, 04:25 AM
Deactivated Account

manifestations, affirmations VS Divine timing

I was wondering, if one is manifesting and affirming something .... does it really even work if one believes in Divine Timing and things happening when they are supposed to happen ?

So in the case of Divine Timing, things happening when they are supposed to happen (and of course, as in all things of this sort.... we never really KNOW when that is supposed to be, lol ) .......

if it isn't the right timing for something to manifest or appear......

we can put all our efforts into the manifesting, affirmations techniques we want to .... and it still changes nothing.

it feels like one is just chasing an elusive butterfly ....

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-01-2016, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Hmm, divine timing doesn't mean everything (or anything) is predestined in advance. It just means that as we align, things fall into place in a perfect timing. Sometimes that timing is not what we think it should be, however everything aligns perfectly in response to our vibration.
Old 30-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Angel1

Excellent and pertinent question, Adrienne, dear sis..

I am going to speak only for ME...ok? I don't want any trouble, hahaha..

One needs to ...No, I need to know the Divine, first and above all.
This is something that many have a concept about, that one cannot possibly know the Mind of God.
Yet, clearly 'He' says in Jeremiah 9 and other places...''know and understand me..."
You don't hear this everyday on Sunday. Ha!

Now, I am aware you are asking about ''timing''...not the Divine Mind or
the Will of God.
But, knowing the Divine Mind... especially 'His' Heart...is imperative (to 'me').

This Lord, God, Creator, Father, Vishnu...whatever the conceptualization of the One Consciousness is
for you, makes no difference...
wants you SO happy...(don't believe me, pls, find this out for yourselves)
BUT, MOST of all...'He' needs your love and heart...yes, needs.

So, timing doesn't matter in a place where there is no space or time.

If that 'thing' will bring you closer to 'Him'... you'll get it in an hour or tomorrow.
Now, if that 'thing' will not bring you closer to your heart and, thus, 'your
love for 'Him'...you're S.O.L. on that 'thing' you are wanting.

Summary...If it brings you closer to 'Him'...you get it fast....
if it will take you further away?
You may not get it at all.

Have 'Him' in your heart when you ask for that book, blouse or boyfriend...
see how that changes things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Experiencer
If everything happens in our life what "supposed" to happen, then we would be robots or at least actors that are living out someone's story.
Old 28-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Adrienne,

'Divine timing' is a fallacy. There are millions of people around the world who are 'feeling good', and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for some outer power to decide when it is best for them to have something, and what they should have.

The truth is that you are the only power that controls your world and your future. The universe is a very mechanical and predictable place. You can create lack and misery just as easily as you can create abundance and bliss. There is no outer power that is stopping you from doing either. Just look at the world around you.

Claiming responsibility and having accountability for your life is usually the hardest step. Once you do though, it is extremely freeing and empowering.

thoughtism.me
Old 28-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtism
'Divine timing' is a fallacy. There are millions of people around the world who
are 'feeling good', and waiting for some outer power to decide when
it is best for them to have something, and what they should have.

The truth is that you are the only power that controls your world and your future.
The universe is a very mechanical and predictable place.
You can create lack and misery just as easily as you can create
abundance and bliss.

I like this post.
I differ a little...but I like it.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
If everything happens in our life what "supposed" to happen, then we would be robots
or at least actors that are living out someone's story.
"Someone's story" I like that...

Old 18-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I was wondering, if one is manifesting and affirming something .... does it really even work if one believes in Divine Timing and things happening when they are supposed to happen ?

So in the case of Divine Timing, things happening when they are supposed to happen (and of course, as in all things of this sort.... we never really KNOW when that is supposed to be, lol ) .......

if it isn't the right timing for something to manifest or appear......

we can put all our efforts into the manifesting, affirmations techniques we want to .... and it still changes nothing.

it feels like one is just chasing an elusive butterfly ....

I have been considering this today given my current situation.

I would say divine timing, just like free-will are illusions at least for the physical persons on Earth whereas the our higher self can play the float with any tune it believes to be the best for it.

I don't know if I was born with some kind of precognition because I knew exactly who would get my career started 3 years before it happened. And the 20 months prior to getting the job through him, I suffered a lot and many fine opportunities passed by due to lack of financial strength.

So, was there anything "divine" or just a coincidence that I got the job through that specific person because of the inner knowing I had for the past 3-4 years actually?

On a different note... What is the difference between affirmations and divine timing? Both could be a way to reshift one's attention towards a "possibility" of happening?

Another question... The underlined in your post...does it matter?
Old 18-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
If everything happens in our life what "supposed" to happen, then we would be robots or at least actors that are living out someone's story.
Arent we robots in a way? Given the fact that , free-will, essentially is an illusion and it is the higher self that calls the shots and can half way life change direction of our life contract.

So far in life, the more I experience, the more clear it becomes , at least for me that free-will does not exist.

With above underlined in your post, actually that is the way it is... We are living out its life out on this planet. Apparently, it sees all the labyrinth and can choose which spot to stay more time around while the physical person on Earth might be suffering a lot but it simply wants the stupid experience.
Old 19-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Arent we robots in a way? Given the fact that , free-will, essentially is an illusion and it is the higher self that calls the shots and can half way life change direction of our life contract.

So far in life, the more I experience, the more clear it becomes , at least for me that free-will does not exist.

With above underlined in your post, actually that is the way it is... We are living out its life out on this planet. Apparently, it sees all the labyrinth and can choose which spot to stay more time around while the physical person on Earth might be suffering a lot but it simply wants the stupid experience.
I believe we are living out our vibrational story (not intentional one in most cases), which is mostly determined by beliefs we have in our subconscious mind (automatic mind, since we spend 90 percent of the time on automatic.) and of course, those beliefs were created in response to our culture via schools, media, people around us, organizations of every kind, etc.
So in that way we are robots. However, if we find ways to access subconscious and then deliberately install new beliefs for the story we want to live, then we are not. We have a choice.
Universe/God can't create a pleasing life for us until we are vibrating more pleasing vibration. Because that is the basic rule of the game. once we vibrate in a more pleasing way, universe can put things in motion and create a chain of events and circumstances, that will bring that, what we like. that is divine timing, in my understanding.