Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewfairy
I believe with every fiber in my body that one day i will win the lottery. A lot of people think i'm crazy and i'm not talking mega millions or anything because here in the UK the jackpot gets no where near the amounts in the US. I meditate and visualise winning the lottery. I act like ive got the money already looking online for houses ect. Make a list of who to help and charities ect. One thing you have to be careful about is the LOA needs you to be positive all the time, even when you don't win. It could take months or years. Good luck though :)
Keep up the good work !!!!!!

Yes !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Knower

Not sure just visualizing gets the job done. I have played a lot of contest online and have won probably over 50 thousand in prizes just within a couple of years. To bring things to you, you have to desire them. Kind of like you will them to you.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:45 PM
MGazonda

To unilaterally make a choice that would have such extreme consequences on the world around you would likely require more "spiritual power" (chi/prana/whatever) than is possible for a single person to have.

(is my guess)

The problem with attracting a choice like this is not just in the belief, but that you also need to override everyone else that has any attachment to the outcome of you not winning the lottery. Which is... a lot.

To win the lottery by choice like this would effectively be powerful black magic.
Old 20-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Administrator
My father in law told me 30 years ago that the big win was waiting for me im still waiting never won anything,i tried the law of attraction on numerous things nothing happened,

Namaste
Old 21-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator
All sorts of mysterious things seem to happen/don't seem to happen -with winning the lottery!

I dearly DEARLY want to win the lottery! Of course I would like to have that sense of security for my old age in case of special needs etc as I grow older. But the main reason is I want to give money to causes that desperately need money. It does get to me a bit that I can only afford to give £20 or $20 here and there...and collect boxes of food gradually for my local animal rescue....etc.
I would like to be more use and really make someone's day, or help someone in desperate and genuine financial need just randomly because I could.
I need to be a millionaire!!

But I haven't even won £10 so far.....LOL
Old 27-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Suspended

i have had the most insane LOA experiences in the world, only one person on this forums has mentioned one of his experiences to me and said that i just have to be aware of the universe that im in at that time, that was the most direct answer to my situation anyone has told me, most of the time people just answer me in some vague way "just keep at it" which doesnt much help me at all.

So im still working on being an LOA master because i just cant go back to believing in one universe anymore.

So if your crazy enough to even believe in what im saying, how do you just have things happen. I dont know if im too attached to the outcome, if im not allowing it to happen, if im not matching vibration for long enough or what naw.

my belief is that my beliefs brings me to the reality that matches my beliefs and feelings, im guessing my soul is partaking in millions if not near infinite realities all at once and i must be some node point of consciousness within my soul. So i litteraly have the ability to go from one reality or universe to another, but i cant seem to bring about anything good.

any tips other than the ones youve heard 100 times over floating around the internet? The only intentional manifestation that happened to me was finding money on the ground, i meditated on the image of raining money and i found some on the ground within like a week.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
I manifest a lot of things into my life regularly. Some would say this is different than LOA. And maybe it is, LOA seems a lot slower actually.

My suggestion would be to start with dice, pick a number, release all attachment to the outcome and roll. Make sure from the time you pick the number to the time the die stop rolling you experience zero thought and zero tightness or butterfly's in your stomach. Zero response or attachment to the outcome in any fiber of your being. When you get your number 9or don't) have no response either.
Call and roll again.
Do this for months regularly - get to really know the feeling of this zero attachment place in you entire being and to be able to produce it on demand.
When you can control the dice nearly every roll - then apply it to the TV when the lottery numbers are rolled.

(My friends and I do dice and cards regularly - there are sort of Universal rules - call it the Probability Pot. If everyone keeps manifesting snake- eyes for example - the probability pot runs out of one's very quickly and they won't come up again until all other numbers have been rolled many times and used up - then the probability pot resets and snake eyes can again be manifested.
In our game no one wants a 7 because it pays nothing in the game at all. So no one ever tries to manifest it so everything else gets rolled for a while - then 7's come up and we've seen 6 people all roll 7's in a row and it loop around the table twice before all those unwanted 7's got used up! LOL)

But you won't believe this is how it works till you try your self - so grab two dice and start learning how things work. It's FUN!

I'd list all the things I've manifested like cars, trips, cloths, hairbrushes, a boyfriend and lots of little things, but it's kind of a mundane list and rather long. Learning how to stay utterly detached is the key and to learn how to do that and what it feels like you must practice and study your body, emotions and mind - they all have to be detached and stay detached until the manifestation happens and don't be attached to failures either - that's why dice are an easy way to learn. It's just a few seconds from Intention to Result.
Old 30-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Dragan

Visualize winning the lottery...Feel the emotion of being in the office getting your check, is it chilly in the office, what do you smell...

I've known 4 people who have won the lottery in the past 15 years...From $50 grand to a million.

Oh, And I'm the 5th...visualize the winnings
Old 30-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Master
How to win the lottery with LOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
yea, so how do i do this. I do believe anything is possible with LOA and i mean anything, like i could attract aliens to fix all our pollution problems and give as technology that earth friendly and efficient.

So how do i go about attracting some $$, and by some i mean millions. I just want to win a couple hundred million $$ and float through life.

A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
- PLATO

I believe you'll find the reference, below, especially instructive to answer this excellent thread question by Adamm[]. Although some of you may thoroughly enjoy the portion of the referenced article that begins with "The Nature of Linear Time" near the top, I think you'll really get excited once you start reading the portion near the bottom entitled "Manifesting Miracles".

Here's are some especially tasty tidbits of food for thought:

How to lock upon a particular future? By resonating with it. Your soul vibrational spectrum, which is somewhat equivalent to your emotional temperament or learning style, determines what range of probable futures you resonate with most and therefore attract. The more hostile, reactive, depressive, fearful, fanciful, passive, or jaded your regular mode of being, the harsher and more painful the types of experiences attracted. The more confident, attentive, serene, exultant, warmhearted, and patient you are, the more your experiences will reinforce those qualities by being of a positive nature.

You enter into temporal feedback with futures that spawn from your current mode of being, a self-reinforcing process that keeps you within the bundle of probable paths consistent with a resonant range of futures. Once this feedback loop is established, you can then take risks that merely send you on a more exciting trajectory towards the same successful future. In other words, if through a positive state of mind you connect with a positive future, then by maintaining that inner connection your experiences will adjust accordingly to ensure everything works out.

The trick is in making your causal excursion as nonchalantly as possible. Worry reorients your vector towards a disappointing future. Anticipation constricts the quantum fluidity of a probable future and prevents it from manifesting synchronistically. Remaining dispassionate when taking a risk ensures that you maintain your original vector and stay within the intended bundle of probable paths. It is much like telling a scriptwriter that no matter what scene opens an act, the act must have a happy ending; then the more perilous the opening scene, the more amazingly the plot must transition to manifest a happy ending. If a month from now you will be financially fine, then spending on something that assists your growth — and thereby reinforces a positive future — guarantees that some miracle must manifest to reimburse the purchase.

You may ask "Why even consider this ?" By choosing to become more positive and aware, you establish mutual reinforcement with positive futures and thereby increase the number of miracles necessary to evolve you into those futures. ....as indicated in the summary of this article.

Hope you agree, and also enjoy exploring this excellent site, referenced below, which contains a lot more very interesting information about Life, in general.

However, it's the very last sentence in the article summary, that knocks it out of the park for me personally: The enormous implications I will leave to your imagination and experimentation.

....and aren't those the very lip-smacking, Life-changing "implications" you'll relish after winning....right before you continue on to the next "miracle manifestation" awaiting you...NOW ??

You tell me....

Better yet! TELL US ALL !!

Enjoy !!

Reference: http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 31-07-2015 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:01 PM
saigwb

A friend of mine mentioned to me that since we must actually believe and feel that we've already won the big jackpot that this can be a little harder since we don't have the money sitting in our accounts, can't go out and spend it like we would when we have it. So she suggested to me that I focus on being appreciative of certain things I have now that I will continue to have even after the big jackpot comes my way. :) Like being appreciative for relationships, homes, cars, etc. Anything that you have in your presence now, that you know will also be there then- find appreciation in that. I'd also say that limiting the universe to only bringing you lottery funds will slow down your millions! :) There are unlimited possibilities that can open up for you when you take the focus off the "how". I AM a lottery winner is something I say every day- and I usually win every day I buy scratch offs. But I view it as a fun game to play, and I get excited even when I win $1. I just tell myself I'm practicing for the big win! :)

** Also- let me add that I have been visualizing allowing the universe to bring me my dollars in other ways than that big check. I thought oh, what if will be deposited in my bank account? What if it will be mailed to me as a check? Or what if the brinks money truck will come to my door? ;) Last week I received a prepaid mastercard from Brinks money and I had to laugh that universe sent that my way. It was only a reminder that I will definitely receive what I ask for! :)