Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Lavender

Red face Always in need of help

My autoimmune illness is progressing as it does. I've been getting weakness in my quads. Makes walking feel odd. I also don't have the funds to buy the probiotics that keep my intestines working, they're 30 bucks for only 2 weeks, so my intestines are all swollen.

I'm strangely not as upset about it as I would be a few years ago. Even though it feels worse. Just kind of sad that it's happening and no one can see it because it's all internal. I don't get a lot of people that believe me. *sigh*

Just need a miracle please. : )
Old 09-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Super Moderator
Can you afford 'live' yogurt? That I believe does contain the necessary good bacteria which might help you. Make sure it's the right type, and hope you're not lactose intolerant....
I agree, those probiotic tablets are very expensive.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Can you afford 'live' yogurt? That I believe does contain the necessary good bacteria which might help you. Make sure it's the right type, and hope you're not lactose intolerant....
I agree, those probiotic tablets are very expensive.

I am lactose intolerant but kefir and yogurt are OK. It's frustrating because I can't have a lot of sugar but activia has a ton of it and I'd have to go through a lot of kefir to get the same effect as the pills. Still its better than nothing. Could be worse I could be unable to eat yogurt lol.

I was taking 3 Align capsules every day and I felt great. But it's like 1.50 a pill lol. I was thinking of buying them off eBay for cheap... But it feels kinda shady lol
Old 09-06-2014, 04:45 AM
exaft

Don't ask for medical advice on an internet forum.

People may pray for you or offer remote healing services(don't pay). I will keep you in my thoughts as that is all I can offer.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Xenophilia

I have something similar. Seems silly to say but Walmart has many of those prescriptions on the $4 list. You could check their website
Old 10-06-2014, 03:04 AM
elisi

sometimes natural remedies work. go to a reputable health food store and inquire. they're cheaper than prescribed meds, usually.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaft
Don't ask for medical advice on an internet forum.

People may pray for you or offer remote healing services(don't pay). I will keep you in my thoughts as that is all I can offer.

I'm not asking for advice, I already know what's wrong. I've got an autoimmune disease that's to be determined, my symptoms are just part of the nearly 7 year progression of it. I'm just asking for good vibes and tips on how others might deal with their daily pains.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Master

Hi Lavender. I sympathise, I have a terrible disease which is progressing and have been had to be ambulanced to hospital twice in the past month as I needed IVs.

Stay strong!

yeah I wouldnt try ordering any drugs by ebay either, that just sounds scary. I get a most of my supplements from iherb as things are very cheap there. Maybe they have some good cheap probotics?
Old 11-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Master

Consider Costco.