Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Experiencer

My brother was 53 when he died, and missing all the fingers from one hand. When he appeared to my daughter, he held up his hand to show her that he had his fingers back, which was interesting because she didn't know he had lost them! He appeared to be in his early twenties, bass junkie, fully restored to health and vigor. On the other side, every soul is whole and perfect. Blessings!
Old 13-06-2014, 05:37 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
My brother was 53 when he died, and missing all the fingers from one hand. When he appeared to my daughter, he held up his hand to show her that he had his fingers back, which was interesting because she didn't know he had lost them! He appeared to be in his early twenties, bass junkie, fully restored to health and vigor. On the other side, every soul is whole and perfect. Blessings!

Yes...that is my experience. When I speak to them...they are young (again) strong and revitalized.

Injuries & Pain are a manifestation and burden of being incarnate. IMHO--Spirit is not bound by these things.

Good to see you (again) RosieCotton!
Old 13-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Master
When my Dad connected with me, he said he was healthy and happy now. He had lung cancer and cirrhosis, plus he was mildly bipolar. He was working on overcoming his problems in life. He passed in 1999.

I have also been told by a medium friend that spirits can choose to appear to us at an age different from their death age. The age they liked being the most. Her friend was in her 80's when she passed, but, the woman came to friend as her 30ish self. Pretty cool!
Old 13-06-2014, 06:10 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
When my Dad connected with me, he said he was healthy and happy now. He had lung cancer and cirrhosis, plus he was mildly bipolar. He was working on overcoming his problems in life. He passed in 1999.

I have also been told by a medium friend that spirits can choose to appear to us at an age different from their death age. The age they liked being the most. Her friend was in her 80's when she passed, but, the woman came to friend as her 30ish self. Pretty cool!

I believe it is their way of assuring us that they are doing better.

What do you think?
Old 13-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Master
I have so little experience with this. It has only been 3 years since I had my first remembered experience. I do think it is their assurance to us. They appear to us in the form that they were the most healthy and happiest. When my grandparents came to me, I saw them in my mind's eye as being the way they looked when I was younger - 50's maybe. That could have been my imagination, tho.

I have not seen my father, only spoke with him. But he told me he was not sick anymore. I was told by a guide to be aware of father - this was in conjunction with our connection. He needs to focus on his learning (lots of work to do), rather than talking to me. It has been a good while since I've been able to connect with anyone - too much chaos ans stress. I need to find time very early in the morning - maybe that will help.
Old 13-06-2014, 07:34 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I have so little experience with this. It has only been 3 years since I had my first remembered experience. I do think it is their assurance to us. They appear to us in the form that they were the most healthy and happiest. When my grandparents came to me, I saw them in my mind's eye as being the way they looked when I was younger - 50's maybe. That could have been my imagination, tho.

I have not seen my father, only spoke with him. But he told me he was not sick anymore. I was told by a guide to be aware of father - this was in conjunction with our connection. He needs to focus on his learning (lots of work to do), rather than talking to me. It has been a good while since I've been able to connect with anyone - too much chaos ans stress. I need to find time very early in the morning - maybe that will help.

It has been my experience that they come to us--when there is a need.

Follow your instincts and you will do fine. As for the Guide...there really is no way that I know of--that you could prevent a visit from your Father--if he is determined to speak with you--so I wouldn't worry--just take things as they come and go with the flow.
Old 13-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Master
Going with the flow is my middle name! LOL!! Whatever happens, happens. There's someone here all the time - just don't know who.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Experiencer

My dad appeared to me a couple of months after he died. He was in his late 30's which is interesting because that was the time period my parents got a divorce.

I was sleeping and felt like there was a lot of negative energy in the room which was unusual as this was my maternal grandmother's room which was usually warm and comforting. I then saw my Dad standing near my bed. He said Hello and when I reached over to touch his hand, I felt something pulled me back. It was evident that my grandmother did not want my dad in the room and he wasn't backing down.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Experiencer

My grandmother showed me a very large TV screen where there were two screens which were divided and very noticeable. My mother was in one segment. My dad was in another indicating that they didn't connect in the after life (both had said they didn't want to see each other in the after life). Nothing was said but I knew what this meant.

My dad called out my name again and when I opened my eyes he was at the foot of the bed. I tried to reach out to him but couldn't. When I went back to sleep, I could see feel negative energy but it wasn't as high. It was evident my grandmother didn't want my dad there (I was waiting to hear her yell, "Go away. or Get out."

That is the only time that I've been visited by my dad. My grandmother has visited in dreams many many times and my mom has a few times.