Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Master
Pls, some help with a spirit?

Hi.

I've mentioned here before I see a spirit around me. I have had meditation visits with him.

I when practicing a guide meditation had him appear to me.

oddly enough I think I've been seeing him before this meditation exercise.

He looks like the spirit that came to me while young- teenage years, at my grandparents. This spirit identified himself as my grandfather's brother whom had wanted to speak with him. He gave me accurate information regarding his death and a message to pass along.

This spirit I see looks like the same spirit that identified himself as my father's Uncle.

But he keeps coming around. I am confused if this is the same spirit that came to me at my grandparents house and asked me to talk with my grandfather- or if it is a trick.

Something that looks like the same spirit, but is not.

I am posting this now, because I have just witnessed this spirit again, and this next part will possibly sound very childish on my part, but please hear me out, I have not had very much sleep. I've had about an hour, and my nerves are razzled. I flipped an inanimate object the bird, and then this spirit again appeared to me, very briefly, and from what I could see there was a look of anger on his face. I wasn't afraid.

I've seen sadness in his eyes mostly, and I have seen him roll his eyes, but never before have I seen anger.

I am lost.

This spirit keeps coming back.

I would think it was a hallucination, but I would expect that to not keep returning the way this does. It seems consistent.

I am not sure if this is the same spirit that came and spoke when I saw him in my mind's eye at 16. He gave me accurate information regarding his death. It actually shocked my grandparents.

I am not sure why this spirit keeps returning.

I am not sure if this spirit is family- he looks exactly as my great uncle did when he came to me at 16.

If he is a spirit that is somehow tricking me by appearing as a spirit that came to me and was family.

If he is a guide.

Ancestral spirit.

Or if he is somehow wayward or earthbound.

And now my spirit seems to be angry with me.

I wonder how mad?

I have no idea what to do, or what will help.

If I should try and meditate, or simply give up.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Experiencer

Because of the anger you saw ... I would be careful now. Did you feel the anger too? If so I would simply tell him to leave. He might be earthbound and not a positive energy to have around. Put candles on, meditate, and ask your guides to protect you and assist you.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Master
Interesting you mention that--shortly after you read my energy Saturnine, I realized I had more than one earthbound spirits that I had been consciously yet unconsciously channeling, as I have no way to feel, hear, or see spirit in any way. I'm completely helpless as to be able to tell the difference between them all.

That spirit you mentioned, I had one very similar to what you described...in fact it might have been what you saw in your energy reading of me--the dark haired man ready to strike something. Turns out it was an earthbound spirit after all that had connected me through a feeling of repressed aggression...

Anyway, I was able to clear my field of him (as far as I know) by having someone remove the karmic stuff that tied us together. Maybe that's why this spirit around you keeps returning, as he's tied to you somehow, OR is on a similar vibration as you and is seeping your energy.

Just some thoughts. :)

-Trinity

Last edited by Shinsoo : 05-05-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Interesting you mention that--shortly after you read my energy Saturnine, I realized I had more than one earthbound spirits that I had been consciously yet unconsciously channeling, as I have no way to feel, hear, or see spirit in any way. I'm completely helpless as to be able to tell the difference between them all.

The difference of them all is how they make you feel. That's how you can tell who is there and whether they are friendly or not. You go by your own inner feeling.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
The difference of them all is how they make you feel. That's how you can tell who is there and whether they are friendly or not. You go by your own inner feeling.

That's the problem--I'm not the most emotional person either--not very in tune with them you could say.

That said, the presence of someone threatening to dismember me in some way is still lurking for some reason.

I know it isn't going to happen, but still, it's frustrating. I feel a vague feeling of being uncomfortable.

-Trinity
Old 05-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
That's the problem--I'm not the most emotional person either--not very in tune with them you could say.

That said, the presence of someone threatening to dismember me in some way is still lurking for some reason.

I know it isn't going to happen, but still, it's frustrating. I feel a vague feeling of being uncomfortable.

-Trinity

That sounds scary alright!

Whenever you have this uncomfortable feeling ask your guides and your guardian angel (and whoever else you trust) to put white light and unconditional love around you to protect you from any negative energy around you and to prevent any negative energy entering your space. Say it out loud several times, close your eyes, center yourself in your body, breath deeply, relax. What- or whoever is there will not like that as they can't reach you anymore. All the best!
Old 05-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Master
If a spirit come to you in this way it is almost always a cry for help.
Have you ever talked to him?
I will ask the angelic to surround him with light yet if he trusts you he will follow your advice and go with them.
Hope this will help.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Master
He might even have left as I was talking, let me know
Old 05-05-2018, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Because of the anger you saw ... I would be careful now. Did you feel the anger too? If so I would simply tell him to leave. He might be earthbound and not a positive energy to have around. Put candles on, meditate, and ask your guides to protect you and assist you.

No to answer you. I did not feel the anger from the spirit, just saw it in the eyes. I will state the look was not hateful- simply angry.

You say simply tell him to leave. I have explained that he first appeared to me at sixteen and identified himself as my grandfather's brother... with accurate information about his health and his resulting death.

If this remains the case, it would be an ancestral spirit. A passed loved one- though I never met my Grandfather's brother- he died before I was born. That if he indeed is this very same spirit would make him family.

Would you tell the spirit of your ancestor/s to leave?

He also or what looks like the same spirit, came to me in a guide meditation.

If this is the same spirit of an ancestor, he revealed himself as my guide.

Would you tell your guide to leave?

Hmmm.

You see my dilemma?

Alright, you did suggest I ask my guides for help.

If I may ask, how do I go about doing that? Is there a technique to go about doing that?

I also am wondering why you all expect guides to be utterly perfect beings of divine light in the way you all do?

If I have the reactions here correct, if a spirit simply looks upset or angry it automatically is not a guide?

Why?

Are all our guides picture perfect arch angels?

Am I not understanding what a guide is?

Or does anyone actually know?

Do we even have spirit guides?

Or is this a case of, someone puts it forth in a book and it simply becomes a trend?

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I am not angry at or by your response btw, simply unsure if it is the best idea right now, to start getting paranoid simply because I saw a spirit I see often, look mad.

In honesty I felt simply from the situation that the angry look was merely a show of displeasure at the way in which I was behaving, which was not very mature itself in the first place.

I didn't feel the spirit was angry.

I actually got angry at it in response after myself. My thoughts at the time being, Who the hell does he think he is to monitor my behavior anyway?

I am still lost here, should I try to communicate with this spirit via meditation?

Ask my guides for help? But that is sort of what I am asking as well what if this spirit actually is my guide?

You want me to ask my guide to help me get rid of him?

I am wondering all this more so because the spirit keeps appearing to me. Not everyday, but every now and then.

I am wondering if there perhaps is a reason for it?

Are there any mediums here reading who could shed some light?

I don't want to get rid of an ancestral spirit if it is one.

That could actually do more harm than good.

If he is passed family, chances are he is around me for a reason.

There are some spirits that will stay around someone to protect them.

I asked if he is wayward or earthbound because I do not know if he needs help crossing or not. Or if he is a spirit that is just staying around for a reason.

I do not usually hold fear for human spirits I encounter. Majority of the time, I've not been harmed by earthbound spirits.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Experiencer

SaturninePluto, I believe that spirit guides have no anger or other negative emotions. I believe that in fact any spirit that has crossed over does not have these kinds of emotions. They are beings of pure light and love because that is the nature of life outside of the earth body and mind. This is my believe, you might believe differently.

So if someone feels a spirit around them that makes them feel uncomfortable, scared, angry etc, I believe this spirit has not fully crossed over but is an earthbound spirit. Earthbound spirits can't be guides to humans (or to other spirits, for that matter).

Whether this particular spirit you sense around is out for something nefarious I can't say. That's why I asked you whether you feel the anger being directed at you, and if so send him away. Because, why would you allow to be someone's punching bag, ancestor or not?

You replied that you don't feel his anger being directed at you, so that is good. Then maybe this spirit needs help, as Rah nam suggested above. Try to talk to him to find out more.

As for how to ask your spirit guides for help, just talk out loud as you do to a person in body. Tell them your feelings, your worries, etc, and ask them for guidance and help. Ask them to protect you. Then watch and listen to whatever comes to your mind or for signs and pointers. If you remember your dreams easily you can also ask them to guide you through dreams.

I can only speak for myself: I go by how others (including incarnate humans and spirits) make me feel, how they resonate with me. If I feel loved and supported, good! I'm open for it. But if I become confused, uncomfortable, scared etc, I will keep a distance and take steps to protect me from this negativity. Whether the spirit was an ancestor on earth or not doesn't matter to me in that moment. Respect is very important as a basis to establish communication.

Last edited by Tomma : 05-05-2018 at 11:33 AM.