Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2011, 05:33 PM
green

Unhappy what if...

it is said that when we cross over, spirits of relatives and people whom loved us come to help with the transition. sort of wellcoming.
but what if no one comes?
what if there is not even one soul to come for me...
somehow deep inside i know there will be no one there...
what then?

G
Old 06-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Uhmar

Green)) that emotion must be coming from a past life being abandoned or living a life of solace and solituude or abdondment.

You will have people from past lives, angels, guides, teachers, the parents that birthed you in this life and other lives.

You will not be greeted by no one .....no matter what your gut is saying to you.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:47 PM
earthprowler

trust me they come. my mother "died" two years ago,long story short, everything had shut down, everything and she came back. they still aren't sure why she's here BUT for at least 5 hours me and my two sisters sat with her while "people" showed up, they brought tons of flowers to the point she held up her hand and said "no more flowers", they brought gifts we couldn't see, they wanted her to go and she absolutely refused. she gave names of people and pets that showed up to get her. but it was her choice to stay. that's just an example but trust me, they will come to meet you.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:52 PM
spirit72

Green,
Trust me when I tell you that there will be someone there for you, we all have mothers and fathers, and other loved ones, and friends that touch our lives, and they will all be there to greet you... Sometimes dwelling on death and the after life, can bring on a fear of loneliness that is bigger than we can handle.... Self questioning becomes damaging when you start to question things, like will I die alone, if so will someone I loved be there to greet me...? Will I be lost in a darkness and never find my way out...?
I have spirit come to me from generations back, even my own family that I have never met, so I think it is safe to say that there will be someone there for you... Live your life, let the after life take care of you later xxx
Old 06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
green

thank you all, maybe you right, i don't know, i just have this feeling with me and it is very very strong. dear Uhmar what you say about the past life, is of this present life, and i guess it is in away why i start having this question, together with a feeling that my life are coming to an end. i don't know what kind of end it is, maybe it is just of a major change, but i feel the end is near by.

G
Old 07-03-2011, 06:00 PM
BlueOrchid

I have read that there is always someone there to meet you on the other side. There have been so many recorded incidents and also when people have near death experiences about this issue. I wouldn't worry too much about this just enjoy life while you can and make the most of it. I'm sure we will know what is what when our time comes and can deal with it accordingly.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:02 PM
SerquetAsa

You will never be alone, or lost.
I cannot go into depth as to why I feel this or feel that I do know it - but there is always something or someone waiting. :)
Old 07-03-2011, 06:08 PM
green

i hope so.. i hope so..

i really don't know why i feel i want so much someone there for me, i'm alone for most of my life, use to take care of myself, maybe i'm just tired...

G
Old 07-03-2011, 06:08 PM
glenos

Hey G. Not before I get back to your lovely country I hope. We have a beer and a good ol' chat to get through first. And by then you'll have worked through this feeling. Oh by the by..There will be loads there to greet you because even if you want it or not my crew will be there, and many other crews from your buddies here at SF., your old friends, your family and loved ones will be there. Oh yes :0)

G
Old 07-03-2011, 06:12 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
it is said that when we cross over, spirits of relatives and people whom loved us come to help with the transition. sort of wellcoming.
but what if no one comes?
what if there is not even one soul to come for me...
somehow deep inside i know there will be no one there...
what then?

G

If it were to happen as you fear, then it would be the first time ever.... Ain't gonna happen!

Actually deep inside you appear to have a seemingly-overwhelming fear that you'll be left alone, unaccompanied. Perhaps you feel it is what you deserve but there is far more to passing over than just that.

Are you really seeking answers or just lightening your burden by talking about it?