Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Knower
Oobe: From Animal to Human Experience

well we just got our dog on the 4th of july a puppy mini Doberman mix w/hotdog so she will be a small dog the rest of her life which is what we wanted. Anyway I had a hard time sleeping going in and out because she kept whining
all night, well on one of the occasions I got out my body, was just getting ready to leave my room, there was the dog fence we bought blocking part of the hall to keep our dog in place. in this projection it was morning the light from the sun was shining golden more sunnier then usual, when I looked beyond the fence for my dog, instead of my dog sitting there, the was like a baby/toddler sitting there smiling at me, at this point I was confused like wheres my dog?
since I know i'm out of body I decided to talk to the baby not really expecting her to say anything

Me :who are you?

baby: its me Olivia (my dogs name).

Me: where's my dog

Olivia: I am she.

I was a bit freaked out and still confused

Me: but you're human.

Olivia: lol this is me if I were to be human, I took this form to talk to you.

I was still amazed at what I was experiencing, but the experience didn't last long cause I was back in my bod. when I got up I peaked in the hall and sure enough Olivia the dog was still there looking at me with her head tilted, man she's so pretty lol.

Update: in the projection we did talk more than what I posted but I don't remember it. however I do remember her trying to teach me what certain barks meant and their language but its very vague (my memory of it)

original post if you want to see pics: http://www.astralvoid.com/hydro1-jou...894.html#p4238
Old 21-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello MergingWolf,
Am gonna throw a curve ball at you,I am only interested in your response to what my propositions are!

If told you that every mineral,every plant and every animal and human had a silver cord what would you think of that proposition?

And if I told you that all minerals share one silver cord,all plants share one silver cord, and all animals share one silver cord,what would you think of that proposition?

And if I told you that the progression from mineral to human is the way things really are,and,that each incarnation,from mineral,plant,animal to human is remembered by the silver cord,what would you think of that proposition?

And if I told you that when you astral/etheric travelled and saw a little girl from the future whose name is Olivia,and,you were seeing way way off into the future,what would you think of that proposition?

I like reading your posts MergingWolf,not only are they interesting but intelligent.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 22-04-2017, 04:42 AM
Knower
it all says to me that we are all one, just as past, present and future all exist at the same time

and yes I can see how my dog, could be turned into a human in a far off future.