Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Master
brother disabled, parents giving up, being used

I dreamt I was at my Mum and Dads house. My younger brother was disabled in the dream in a coma state and not responding. I was trying to get him to communicate or to understand what was happening. My Dad was shouting out "It's pointless", "leave him to it", that sort of thing. I got angry saying "oh yeah you guys are the champs of giving up easily" then I was telling my Dad to leave me alone. My brother was showing signs that he could hear me, just he wasn't showing anything concrete. So I persevered and was caring and looking after him.

Then it felt like a break from this scene to a new one. I was then longing for an emotional and romantic relationship, the man I was seeking from was just trying to persuade me to fill up 20 bags of water and get him some cash so he could do something he wanted to do that I felt was bad. I didn't want to do it, so I ignored him. Then I woke up feeling quiet angry, agitated and low, felt like maybe this is showing me what I am angry about with my parents as I have had a hard time dealing with my family.

Would appreciate insight into this, thank you :)
Old 14-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Master
what if you were in the comatose state in that dream?
i'm thinking that the dream may have been showing you
how your parents (especially your dad?) have wanted to
communicate an idea/concern to you, but you've just not
heard it, and they're frustrated due to that.
the second scene probably relates to the first in some way,
but i don't see a direct connection. in that part, you'd been
seeking love, but discovered an energy that simply wished
to use you for it's own purposes.
maybe the reason that you've not understood your parents
concern is due to your attachment to a particular notion
(something that's not in service to your well-being).

maybe you could ask your folks to write out one specific
concern that they have for you? maybe schedule a sit down
with them so that you can all have a heart-to-heart.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Master
Hey Horace, thank you for interpreting my dream. Yes it could well be this, I feel the main concern they have for me is wanting me to know myself so I can do well in life and I feel that they feel my relationships affect this. I guess I haven't listened in the past because I have thought it is just for there own reasons why they are saying these things and that I will make my own mind up. I've been concerned lately as to whether my partner has my best interests at heart and its me that can go a bit haywire at times, or if he is just fu*king with me and using me, so maybe this is the connection between my parents feelings about this, and what I am wondering now? I'm not very close to my parents but next time I am with them I will ask them what concerns they have for me, thanks for your advice!