Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

You are the answer looking for the question.

LOVE IT!!!
Old 16-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Guide
^

Considering were here, i think most of us have learned what we need to know as spirits... But as humans we can never stop learning.

Humanity has gone far longer than it needed to go. Now its become "how far can we take it? And what can we make of it?"
Old 16-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You are the answer looking for the question.

That's good
Old 16-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Experiencer

[quote=Joyce]
Quote:
Oh man, I understand your emotional dilema a lot. And I believe we all agree that we imagine our spirit/soul must know everything ((my opinion, in our heart intelligence)). This is NOT our mind, which is the ego; separate of the whole of life; which is ultimately some mysterious spirit of ?!?

So this is my opinion, which others may agree, is the sense of 'learning' is so our next incarnation is without needing the lessons we learned before. We don't (which IS our free will) so we keep coming back. And this is so dependent on zero facts about about any of this. We're assuming from all this non-earthly evidence of another dimension (zero verifiable facts) there is some big reason we're all here. The ego ((talks, it's self seeking)) is the antithesis of this love consciousness that makes life sooo grand, when we can "DO IT" even 15-20/7 ((we sleep too I imagine

But for me, where are all these "new souls" coming from - not that it matters; it's all a magnificant mystery!!!

Hay what if it's like aliens testing, trying, experimenting, whatever. Because we don't know what exists in other galaxies or even this one Does it make this life experience one iota different as far as having to 'get through it' as best we can? It's an ego's mental exercise to figure things out, explain them thru and thru . .

It sure seems as if there'd be no point in our earth self having to experience this life, while experiencing the 'other side', if the other side didn't have this body to play the role of earth being for some connected reason?.

Opinions from someone else's evidence will always be the case. Trying to make sense of any of it is a huge pass-time or egoic need ((in my opinionated way)) to mentally figure it out. Oh, I'm sure I'm going to be 'hated' big time or snubbed You have to have read one astute commentary after another (that are respectful) that kinda prove there's no consensus, really!

M\My goodness; no one really knows. We're all putting words to the great mystery of life. Yes, many have experiences. BUT YA KNOW WHAT?!? Who is to say all of these aren't just our own imaginings connected to the subconscious or heart intelligence?!? WHY do some have them, and others not?!?

Because the ego says?!? How stuffy!!! Because one's an older soul?!? Older souls can be a personality type!!! WHO really knows?

It certainly makes for great pass-time in my little, opinionated voice

Oh man, you mean we've come to the same conclusion. Don't loose any sleep over it. Educate your~self and living with love consciousness and your life will give back what you give. It's kinda as simple as that.

Who knows what the future holds for humanity. What if it's all some big "game" - wouldn't that take our cake to celebrate our great learning?!? Can't even begin to imagine what could be the reason. AND I"M SURE all the rest here gotta feel pretty much the same.

I had fun writing this, and I'm not making light of how you feel. I absolutely feel the same!!!

Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts, Joyce. But, don't worry...lol...not gonna lose any sleep over it...just some thoughts in contemplating the purpose of incarnating into this physical plane. (My big issue is my ego, which can be a persistent little devil. With a NDE behind me, I find the important thing is following the Golden Rule/unconditional love, and sometimes my ego takes me away from that, but I manage to bounce back within a reasonable time. That being said, the issue here in this thread isn't the ego, so enough on that. I will add that because of my NDE, I find that this physical plane is not the reality of existence.)

It's very interesting to share and explore thoughts, experiences and ideas...!
Namaste.
Old 16-03-2017, 05:55 PM
boshy b. good

i like lesson. lesson motto is good to dulge about.
we got presentation, because we extract the topic
more fruits-up given as hep worth at mealing it
[ topic ] wise at days - that is lesson _______'
Old 18-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversOfBelief
A common belief for the meaning of life is that we are here to learn lessons for the purpose of the soul's evolution.

I don't know, I don't really feel that's the whole of it. I think we come here to explore and have fun then when we get down here we make a mess of things in our heads, in what we believe in and what we allow, and cause and consequence, entropy, deals us some bad hands because we make bad choices.

People like to put it down to growing or learning spiritually and there's an element of that in life, but I think if you insult someone then you get insulted, it's not necessarily spiritual so much as human life. It's not a lesson designed by God, it's just chaos theory. Maybe God capitalises on that, but they're human lessons. I mean...what could a soul have to learn from getting robbed? Souls already know because God knows. It's humans who learn. It's HUMAN EXPERIENCES of getting robbed or insulted that our souls learn.

I'm not sure we're here to learn lessons. I think we learn by being here, and we're here just because we can be. Because God, and the collective of souls in God love this tiny blue and green world and want to experience it. Humans dont go through life thinking about the next lesson they have to learn. I'm not convinced souls do either. I think they just want to live, and lessons come as experience comes to everybody.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I don't know, I don't really feel that's the whole of it. I think we come here to explore and have fun then when we get down here we make a mess of things in our heads, in what we believe in and what we allow, and cause and consequence, entropy, deals us some bad hands because we make bad choices.

People like to put it down to growing or learning spiritually and there's an element of that in life, but I think if you insult someone then you get insulted, it's not necessarily spiritual so much as human life. It's not a lesson designed by God, it's just chaos theory. Maybe God capitalises on that, but they're human lessons. I mean...what could a soul have to learn from getting robbed? Souls already know because God knows. It's humans who learn. It's HUMAN EXPERIENCES of getting robbed or insulted that our souls learn.

I'm not sure we're here to learn lessons. I think we learn by being here, and we're here just because we can be. Because God, and the collective of souls in God love this tiny blue and green world and want to experience it. Humans dont go through life thinking about the next lesson they have to learn. I'm not convinced souls do either. I think they just want to live, and lessons come as experience comes to everybody.

Holly, I think it's all true...what you and Busby etc. say, and also what Rivers says about soul evolution. I think all of that is going on all together, all at once.

It seems that most don't recall anything consciously about their soul's experiences or purpose, etc...though many may have some intuitive awareness. But at a certain point, within one or more particular lifetimes, the soul does become aware of its past lifetimes. And/or perhaps the soul does become aware of its purpose. As we awaken further, we even become consciously aware of these things. Once we awaken, we can't go home again. Nor would we want to, once we've accepted where we are and have found our feet

So...we're here to experience and to discover ourselves and be true to ourselves in each moment. And all that is a part of our soul's journey. Even consciously, at some point. To many, it might seem that it's overwhelming when we first begin to awaken to all this...but eventually, as we all discover, we "scale up" and what seemed a massive burden becomes no more than a feather on our shoulder

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce

LOVE IT!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
That's good
Thank you too.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
just some thoughts in contemplating the purpose of incarnating into this physical plane
We look through prisms, so turn the prism around now that you know - because of your NDE - that you have one.

Long story short; I was born in this town, moved away then came back again and the places of my childhood are still there, even the homes I grew up in. When you find those perspectives, when you turn the prism you know the purpose of incarnation. You know what you've done, why you've done it and why you'd do it all again in the same way.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:53 AM
Master
I didn't come here to learn lessons. I came here to do a job.

I am sure that some people are on the soul growth path, but I am not. I am sure I am not alone.

Everything is not about the lessons, or resolving karma, past life or otherwise.

That is my truth.