Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Seeker

large amounts of kundalini energy. why do i have it?

So i had a severe chakra blockage of my kundalini energy. A friend of mine had to unblock it for me. He said that i have an unusually high amount of this energy and wonders what i need it for. He said hes never knew anyone to have such affects as i did when he was unblocking it and it has never taken an entire week with anyone to remove a kundalini blockage. I shocked him alot. And im sure the large amounts of ebergy in my system have to do with who i am because i am a powerful keyholder... But i still wonder what exactly is in store for me when i finally reach that time to use it.
Im curious if anyone else has had affects like me too. Like if you felt like you were being burned or if you had seizures or like a severely powerful sensation like you were one with the serpent going up your spine. I still feel that serpent. I feel alert many times. Third eye burns me sensing things near. In fact when i entered into this forum category, my senses are burning crazy like i was supposed to come to these forums.
Has anyone else shocked anyone about this?
Old 09-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

The first rule is: don't believe all you are told...

IMHO, there is tremendous misunderstanding about Kundalini, what it is and what it is for but also about chakras - what they do and what they are for. I would be especially surprised if the experiences that you refer to actually have anything to do with your Kundalini itself - I would suggest that they are more likely manifesting because you are awakening very quickly and perhaps could benefit from deliberate exercises of tranquil meditation; go within.

I could let go of the cat amidst the pigeons but it's a little early for that yet
Old 11-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Seeker

You can do some of the below things to reduce the sensation:
Walk bare foot ,Do physical excersice. Alcohol is certainly a very bad thing in spiritual life but it disturbs the flow of prana(Don't make this a habit,Godess don't like alcohol)

Go play any sports so when your body is tired prana will flow to your full mody fot recovery.

You can do some pranayama to overcome the problem on energy blockage.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_yogi
Walk bare foot ,Do physical excersice. Alcohol is certainly a very bad thing in spiritual life but it disturbs the flow of prana(Don't make this a habit,Godess don't like alcohol)

Go play any sports so when your body is tired prana will flow to your full mody fot recovery.

Good advice.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
The Serpent Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
So i had a severe chakra blockage of my kundalini energy. A friend of mine had to unblock it for me. He said that i have an unusually high amount of this energy and wonders what i need it for. He said hes never knew anyone to have such affects as i did when he was unblocking it and it has never taken an entire week with anyone to remove a kundalini blockage. I shocked him alot. And im sure the large amounts of ebergy in my system have to do with who i am because i am a powerful keyholder... But i still wonder what exactly is in store for me when i finally reach that time to use it.
Im curious if anyone else has had affects like me too. Like if you felt like you were being burned or if you had seizures or like a severely powerful sensation like you were one with the serpent going up your spine. I still feel that serpent. I feel alert many times. Third eye burns me sensing things near. In fact when i entered into this forum category, my senses are burning crazy like i was supposed to come to these forums.
Has anyone else shocked anyone about this?

If you raise the kundalini it has to complete its journey,it rises and has to exit from the crown chakra,the crown chakra is open permanently,it only closes when you are dead,if you believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings via the bible then you know somewhere in the good book it tells you that you are not dead until " the silvercord is severed,and the golden bowl is shattered",the golden bowl is the nimbus,its that golden halo you see in paintings of saints and masters,the same nimbus in eastern mysticism is the " thousand petalled lotus".

If your kundalini rises it rises through all the 7 levels and the excess exits from the top of your head,you can't miss it,the whole room lights up and a pure white beam of light comes out from the top of your head,I have seen and experienced it,seems a lot of folk everywhere think that raising the kundalini is a sort of game,its not,and opening the third eye is very dangerous,its not the mystical experience you think it is,it ruined my health and I am still affected by it after all these years (1981),
All I am telling you is be carefull what you wish for,God won't help you!

Regards Billy.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
If you raise the kundalini it has to complete its journey,it rises and has to exit from the crown chakra,the crown chakra is open permanently,it only closes when you are dead,if you believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings via the bible then you know somewhere in the good book it tells you that you are not dead until " the silvercord is severed,and the golden bowl is shattered",the golden bowl is the nimbus,its that golden halo you see in paintings of saints and masters,the same nimbus in eastern mysticism is the " thousand petalled lotus".

If your kundalini rises it rises through all the 7 levels and the excess exits from the top of your head,you can't miss it,the whole room lights up and a pure white beam of light comes out from the top of your head,I have seen and experienced it,seems a lot of folk everywhere think that raising the kundalini is a sort of game,its not,and opening the third eye is very dangerous,its not the mystical experience you think it is,it ruined my health and I am still affected by it after all these years (1981),
All I am telling you is be carefull what you wish for,God won't help you!

Regards Billy.
Well gosh. I dont need anymore health problems than what i have. I did kundalini yoga right after it was unblocked. Though im not too worried about my health sadly. I already suffer from alot. I always look toward the bright side of things even if people dont think i do. Not all experience the same.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_yogi

Im usually extremely active but ive been sick alot for a while. Right now im unable to do most of that. Im lucky enough to get my son to the bus stop and back. Tests are being done soon to find out whats going on. Im usually well exercised and i love being physical, but at this point its extremely painful.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
The first rule is: don't believe all you are told...

IMHO, there is tremendous misunderstanding about Kundalini, what it is and what it is for but also about chakras - what they do and what they are for. I would be especially surprised if the experiences that you refer to actually have anything to do with your Kundalini itself - I would suggest that they are more likely manifesting because you are awakening very quickly and perhaps could benefit from deliberate exercises of tranquil meditation; go within.

I could let go of the cat amidst the pigeons but it's a little early for that yet
I dont think i could really handle the pressure of it. And recently ive been told by some doctors that i may have something serious going on with me. And yes it has been confirmed about my awakening. Im working on it bigtime. Sadly im also told that i should get better so the awakening is easier on me and less likely to cause me more pain during illness. People are telling me to try methods of self healing but i dont feel able. I miss exercise. I was doing so much last summer but illness took over. I meditate alot and often practice things in astral.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder

In that case, I would forget all spiritual and energetic exercises. Solely pay attention to your health and get well soon. If anything, perhaps try to create a profound positive affirmation and focus as bright white a light as possible in the areas where you experience pain in the body.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Seeker

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
In that case, I would forget all spiritual and energetic exercises. Solely pay attention to your health and get well soon. If anything, perhaps try to create a profound positive affirmation and focus as bright white a light as possible in the areas where you experience pain in the body.
Im hoping this illness passes soon... But other than that im mostly awakened and know my life path. But yes i admit theres alot to do yet and i probably still need to work with my kundalini. I do know theres alot of energy. There are things i do with my abilities that i should be wiped out from. The only thing that wipes me out is illness. Im told my illness may be affecting my entire body. Although my disorder can cause the seizures possibly but they never happen without cause and alot of times it would be due to channeling.
I do wish everyone to wait til there in good health before attempting spiritual abilities. It can take such a toll and i appreciate everyones replies. Gives me more to think about. Hopefully this summer im alot better. I usually work on landscaping for my landlord. I may have weakened muscletone but im fierce with a shovel. But now when i move it hurts so bad and i getso inflamed. I still do some yoga though. Enough stretching to get me going a bit.