Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2006, 11:07 AM
AL

blame culture

Does that mean that I can blame my weaknesses on others if we are joined at the hip, or should I accept responsibility for my problems which...um..er...don't exist.
The soul is eternaly pure by nature, weakness, problems, negativity are all illusion.
But try telling that to someone who has just had their foot blown off by a land mine.
peace

Last edited by AL : 01-10-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:20 AM
dreamer

Hey Al,

that's no problem. In answer I would say you are fully responsible for your weaknesses and problems but you are also fully capable of sorting yourself out both your inner self and the outer manifestation of that. I do not agree that blaming anyone else is anything more than getting yourself further into your own mire, the illusion is that we are seperate and can therefore blame "someone else" when this is patently not the case if you want to find peace within yourself. The illusion is not the manifestation it is the idea that the manifestation and yourself are in some way seperate and open to the whims of some outside force...the kingdom is within.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:07 PM
AL

kingdom within

Ah yes, that unruly kingdom within which we try to rule by acting/ focusing out there somewhere, anywhere out there even, anywhere other than looking inwards at the true source of our problems, which don't exist, aparently.
The way we see others is a reflection of our own inner kingdom. Scary thought, and not easy to accept as we judge others etc, but we must face these issues if we want to move forward fast. The game is now demanding fast change, or so it seems. Looking inward will be rewarded.
I have a song called "the kindom within".
Everything is good.
Love Al
Old 26-09-2006, 08:06 PM
dreamer

Hey Al, from your persective does what i have written ring true or not? I only ask because I value your opinion and you have always provided well balanced and reasoned ones in the past.
Old 27-09-2006, 12:54 PM
AL

The 3rd eye, the spiritual appendix. A spiritual organ which lies dormant. If it becomes troubled, we could always remove it even. The appendix is not dormant, nor is it useless. And cutting bits out of the body is never a good thing and should always be a very last resort.
But "I" already have two eyes, they work very well, well, when I have my glasses/ contacts on that is.
Why is it called the 3rd eye. It is not a physical eye or "I" for that m.... For it to be called the 3rd eye suggests that it is to be used with the other two eyes perhaps, otherwise, it should really be called the first eye, which it is, or should be. So lets demote the most powerful means of vision available to us into 3rd place, it is just a dormant organ after all, we don't really need it. Besides, I can't see shapely legs and bottoms through it, or flash cars and the figures in my w..bank book. At the same time, "I" have found that the 3rd eye can be useful for seeing with for getting up onto my cart which pulls my horse along.
The 3rd eye of knowledge, which is/ has become dormant. The 1st eye has become dormant due to a lack of knowledge. With knowledge, the 3rd eye opens. With experience of that knowledge, the 3rd eye gains focus. With the realisation of that knowledge, the 3rd eye gains depth of field, 3D.(this is not exited from a book either, I am spontaneously writing this morning, through the 3rd eye of course)
The knowledge in question is simple. I am not a body, but a point of immortal consciousness. The 3rd eye opens when I begin to SEE in this way. And therefore ACT in this way, in this awareness. Soul consciousness.
I am a soul, my nature is peace. I simply just have to be it and ingrain it upon my personality traits, begin new positive cycles which will over-ride the old negative way of SEEING.
If you really are making spiritual effort to change your very consciousness, the most difficult challenge you are ever likely to face, then you will find sooner or later that, it is our eyes which cause much of the obstacles. Desire, the green eyed monster etc.What am I looking at through my eyes AS "I" the eye. To see with 3 eyes is surely more powerful than 2. 3 dimensional rather than two allows us to bring other dimensions into play, other dimensions which have also been dormant, closed off, making us weak and limited.
'Oh, but it is not decent to fly from your body and be in a dimension of light, it is surely death, a horrible and ugly thing'. Time to grow up world.
When we bring into play all these dormant things, the very things which enable us to be great beings, then we will indeed be great. Of course, there is no need for people like me to reiterate such things over the Internet as it is on our TVs all the time, and in every movie. Well, not quite. Anything to do with the soul tends to have an evil aspect tagged to it, the very thing which can empower us, has been villainised. Get wise to what is going on, and change yourself. Teach your children that they are spiritual beings who have immense natural quality's. Lets face it, the education system doesn't.
Yes sir, you there, what is your question- ' umm, if I see myself as a soul, will I be chased by a maniac wielding a running chainsaw? I have kids to feed and can't take chances with this one '
No Sir, that need not be the case, you may however remain an ignorant lump of lard for the rest of your life if you do not embrace this new old/ original way of thinking. Awareness. Natural awareness. We are invisible.
So, body consciousness renders the 3rd eye dormant, and soul consciousness brings the 3rd eye into play. It is only then that we can experience the much desired one-ness which we hear about and desire. The gate to our own inner universe is open once again, and it feels right, it feels more than right.
The other side to all this of course is that with this all new powerful eye, "I" am now able to see my weaknesses, now that I have positive things for once to compare them to. The magnifying glass of the 3rd eye then allows us greater power to cut ourselves up internally. A waste of time, a lie. So we need to be careful with our new found tools and powers, especially when using them against others.
Where "I" see with my eye, the vibrations are sure to follow. We change the world now through the power of silence. We see silence through the 3rd eye, or, hear it through the 3rd ear. "I" the soul AM silence, it is my natural state of being, it enables me to feel at one with my SELF within and therefore with the universe without.
When you sit down and meditate, there is that chattering in the mind. The sub conscious mind which seems to have a mind of its own. It is silence which stops this. Silence power pulls this PARTITIONED slack into harmony with "I" and I feel "at one with my SELF". Hear the silence, create it in the spiritual environment around you, boss your spiritual space and create the silence, don't wait for it to come or hope that it will come, make it happen, you are the master of your own mind. You are becoming a master, one with humility and respect for the self and therefore others. Body consciousness cannot bring us this, no matter how hard we try or what we do and where we search for it. It was in there all along, simply use it.
Ask yourself- If "I" do not have control over the chattering sub conscious mind which seems to have a mind of its own, then who does?. Become one whole being. And we will become one whole world. Control the world within, if you want to control the world without. When we learn to control the kingdom within, we may be trusted to rule a kingdom in the material world with compassion for others of course. A world which benefits all and not just a few. We need to deal with spiritual poverty first. It is that which causes the material poverty. We can do this without getting all ritualised up and religious. Natural spirituality.

Last edited by AL : 30-09-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:14 PM
dreamer

Al you have lost me i'm afraid, I wasn't aware that i was talking about subtle bodies?? I'm not sure i understand what you are asking for? Also and rather aptly, in a karmic kind of way I can't tell if you are being serious or taking the ****, or a mixture of the two, I don't really care either way because it's probably a taste of my own medicine from a while back and thats it really.

Last edited by dreamer : 27-09-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 28-09-2006, 01:55 PM
AL

When the 3rd eye opens and we are able to see the true self, it gives us a higher model for us to compare the weaknesses of others against. The 3rd eye is for judging the self, if anyone. It is for having self respect, and so, respect for others.
Sometimes we cannot move forward until we go back and face/ fix things, like being blutac'd to the spot, forced to look at the self and change by this Saturnian thing. Then we can move forward.
Al

Last edited by AL : 01-10-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 28-09-2006, 02:04 PM
dreamer

?????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 30-10-2006, 02:20 AM
SIKH

intersesting and at the same time confusing!
Old 02-11-2006, 03:44 AM
kundalini

I understand what AL is saying, for I know it to be truth. Basically, the 3rd Eye Chakra promotes inner knowingness and as those words suggest, to have inner knowledge you must acknowledge your weaknesses and strengths and by working with the third eye, these will become obvious to you. Then it is upto you to play to your strengths and enhance your weaknesses.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread