Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Okay, I just noted a certain use of words and phrases did sound like judgment.. if you care to examine it..?? I can quote the parts.. Otherwise, just reporting what I observe
I clearly perceive the principle of the overall message contained within the explanation as being what is important for the person it was written for.

It sounded like judgement to you personally, when you read it, because you are yourself reading it within your own state of ego-mind and judgemental mindset which triggers this subtle emotional reaction to feel compelled to make your voice heard. Thus, you write a comment out of your own need for recognition, which in truth provides no additional value to my original information for the person to whom I was responding. Which, in any event, was not you to begin with.

Now, ‘The master’ to whom I address, which is a filter in its own right to which you are utilizing, while it is observed you have dispensed warnings to others across several threads to do with filters, you may wish to alert them of your own first and foremost. Now you can perhaps see the contaminated mindset you are using to assume things of others. Observe the motives you have to examine, analyse and speak. Observe your mind processes.
This is my observation.

The actual reason for certain terms used in the way they were chosen to be used, derive from terminology I have transferred from human beings who express their anguish in this way. In a sense, I have mirrored the statements and terminology of various human beings, both now physically living and some not, to highlight a specific message in my original explanation. Human beings reveal before many who are observing them, that they strongly dislike much within their societies and environments, thus they give them labels such as racists and false prophets, and yet they do very little to change this. The fact that you judge someone as a murderer, yet refuse to take responsibility for the environment which creates them demonstrates where the cause lies. This is not a judgement. This is an external observation mirroring humanities own thought transmissions.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I clearly perceive the principle of the overall message contained within the explanation as being what is important for the person it was written for.
Are you saying you channel..? cause cool
Quote:
It sounded like judgement to you personally, when you read it, because you are yourself reading it within your own state of ego-mind and judgemental mindset
Touché
Quote:
Thus, you write a comment out of your own need for recognition, which in truth provides no additional value to my original information for the person to whom I was responding.
I disagree, everything we do has value.. doesn't matter what it is
Quote:
Now, ‘The master’ to whom I address, which is a filter in its own right to which you are utilizing, while it is observed you have dispensed warnings to others across several threads to do with filters, you may wish to alert them of your own first and foremost.
Consider them warned.. only use what resonates people!
Quote:
The fact that you judge someone as a murderer, yet refuse to take responsibility for the environment which creates them demonstrates where the cause lies.
I see your point..

But what's wrong with saying.. "murder" is not a crime, sin or bad thing.. it's merely something you label as bad.. and then play a judgment "you bad" game or how about.. "many of you humans murder on a daily basis, fly's, spiders, ants, you know not what you kill and there is no difference in this game between human and fly, only the difference you make"

You know it's odd.. the first time I read this.. I thought they were words of lack and judgment.. now I see it differently

Still I haven't re-reviewed your last post again to see if I see it differently.. but I did catch you on what has value didn't I?
Quote:
The fact that you judge someone as a murderer, yet refuse to take responsibility for the environment which creates them demonstrates where the cause lies.
I kind of see it again.. let me see if I can catch it..

What I'm saying is "environment" has nothing to do with killing.. if I want to wake up in the morning and "kill" I should be able to.. now you might say "but then you’re not being the love that you are" and this is where I disagree.. you can kill in love after all.. everything is made from love.. and we kill all the time

My point is this is a limitation.. and 3rd dimensional judgment game right in your statement.. sort of.. (this is what I observe, however I bow to your truth :) )
Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Are you saying you channel..? cause cool

Clearly you have returned in hasty assumption a second time, which emphasises my point. Though I am just pulling your leg for a moment, If I may...

You have dissected the terminology and applied your own personal mindset to it to create whatever you choose to see in my words. In this instance you have applied the term message to mean the information was likely channelled. Hence your misinterpretation. This is why I made that very statement to begin with. I clearly perceive the broader message and explanation to be of focal importance you see, and not fuss over which term is right, and which is wrong. For such things as terminology, as you have clearly demonstrated will always be misconstrued to mean something else. I am not responsible for your interpretations or the assumptions they produce. As are you for mine.

I disagree, everything we do has value.. doesn't matter what it is

And what value does making an assumption hold for you, my friend? Would a different contribution not provide broader value?

Consider them warned.. only use what resonates people!

I hope in turn you will approach my words in the same way and choose to respond should they resonate with you. If they do not, simply choose to read someone else’s words.

I see your point..

But what's wrong with saying.. "murder" is not a crime, sin or bad thing.. it's merely something you label as bad.. and then play a judgment "you bad" game or how about.. "many of you humans murder on a daily basis, fly's, spiders, ants, you know not what you kill and there is no difference in this game between human and fly, only the difference you make"

You have asked what is wrong with saying x y z….I respond - nothing at all.
If that is how YOU would choose to communicate your message then take the initiative in writing your own beliefs within your own thread of thought. Share with others something from your own heart, rather than your analytical mind. Do not assume to teach others how best to relay a message or present information, for each being is the captain of his own ship. This is my seed of thought, and how I choose to communicate. There is nothing ‘wrong’ with the words I use, you simply have a different thought process, as do all beings. I am not obliged to think, speak or write to the expectations of others. I would forfeit my gift of free will. This message I hope resonates truth with you.

You know it's odd.. the first time I read this.. I thought they were words of lack and judgment.. now I see it differently

Still I haven't re-reviewed your last post again to see if I see it differently.. but I did catch you on what has value didn't I?
I kind of see it again.. let me see if I can catch it..

What I'm saying is "environment" has nothing to do with killing.. if I want to wake up in the morning and "kill" I should be able to.. now you might say "but then you’re not being the love that you are" and this is where I disagree.. you can kill in love after all.. everything is made from love.. and we kill all the time

My point is this is a limitation.. and 3rd dimensional judgment game right in your statement.. sort of.. (this is what I observe, however I bow to your truth :) )

Environment has everything to do with killing. Environment is basically a matrix of energy vibration and influence. If your energy steps into that field of influence, your thought processes, your emotional state and your physical behaviour will be influenced. People do not kill because they want to, they kill because that respond to a combination of impulses which trigger irrational behaviour. These impulses are fed by the conditions of environment and society structure.
Now when you say you can kill in love, well what is your notion of love? Love is a human emotion. Emotion is subject to fluctuate, or be repressed, and therefore not permanent and ever-present. It is based on conditions, at least for humans.

Now the energy you are likely referring to, which you call love, which is a part of everything, is not actually love. The love which human beings experience in physical form is not the same energy which binds everything together. It is a miniscule fragmented perceptual idea of what it actually is. In fact, the moment you try to contain it in a thought, idea or label, you have lost that energy. It becomes simply an emotion humans call love. -Sparrow

Old 04-01-2011, 03:20 AM
themaster

Quote:
People do not kill because they want to, they kill because that respond to a combination of impulses which trigger irrational behaviour. These impulses are fed by the conditions of environment and society structure..
Once again, I strongly disagree.. I can imagine right now "killing" with no meaning to it.. meaning there is no purpose, no "wrong" to it.. most of us do it with insects or chickens whatever.. the distinction is made with humans.. and sometimes pets

Your information and your understanding of "allthatis" does not resonate.. this is my observation.. to me it seems there is a limitation in your space you are at least currently not recognizing it consciously..

I'm not telling you it's "wrong", I'm just offering you a reflection/information for you to consider.. let me know if I can be of service with on this again? :)
Quote:
Environment has everything to do with killing..
And who created this environment?

I'll answer.. we did!
Quote:
Environment is basically a matrix of energy vibration and influence. If your energy steps into that field of influence, your thought processes, your emotional state and your physical behavior will be influenced..
See now I don't know what you’re on about.. are you denying your capable of murder? or killing if not that more negatively charged word..

I admit it most "graciously" I could kill on a whim, in a moment and I have already killed many times.. not any humans in this lifetime but probably quite a few times in others

You see your statement sounds a lot like denial.. like your saying your not capable.. I leave you to answer what is the case.. if you feel like sharing..
Quote:
Now the energy you are likely referring to, which you call love, which is a part of everything, is not actually love..
I was referring to the idea that everything is made from love and nothing isn't..

And that even when you believe your alone, and you've killed 7 kids and you’re on the run.. even in that experience everything is made of love.. even if you feel the disconnection from that and don't recognize that all around you is love.. it takes loves to create such a elaborate illusion.. it would not be possible without it.. much love is available and granted to all of us to play out these "not in the light" games.. (even if my understanding is.. the creator would prefer we not play these games anymore)
Quote:
Now the energy you are likely referring to, which you call love, which is a part of everything, is not actually love. The love which human beings experience in physical form is not the same energy which binds everything together. .
I disagree on your definition.. (but it's okay to have your own) to me your describing 3rd dimension love here..
Quote:
It is a miniscule fragmented perceptual idea of what it actually is. In fact, the moment you try to contain it in a thought, idea or label, you have lost that energy.-Sparrow.
I disagree, while we are very low vibrationally on the scale of "allthatis"

Every time you put your attention on it.. you get a little bit closer to holding it..

I was thinking about something my teacher said today..

"the rational mind only knows what it knows, it doesn't know, what it doesn't know and it cannot grasp the 5th dimension and beyond"

And so by your basis you might be right that the ego/mental body/rational mind cannot understand the love we come from.. but we are after all in a "shift" lifetime and since anything is possible.. making a change like that is possible.. I think maybe it will result in EGO death though..
Old 04-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Once again, I strongly disagree.. I can imagine right now "killing" with no meaning to it.. meaning there is no purpose, no "wrong" to it.. most of us do it with insects or chickens whatever.. the distinction is made with humans.. and sometimes pets

Your information and your understanding of "allthatis" does not resonate.. this is my observation.. to me it seems there is a limitation in your space you are at least currently not recognizing it consciously..

I'm not telling you it's "wrong", I'm just offering you a reflection/information for you to consider.. let me know if I can be of service with on this again? :) And who created this environment?

I'll answer.. we did! See now I don't know what you’re on about.. are you denying your capable of murder? or killing if not that more negatively charged word..

I admit it most "graciously" I could kill on a whim, in a moment and I have already killed many times.. not any humans in this lifetime but probably quite a few times in others

You see your statement sounds a lot like denial.. like your saying your not capable.. I leave you to answer what is the case.. if you feel like sharing.. I was referring to the idea that everything is made from love and nothing isn't..

And that even when you believe your alone, and you've killed 7 kids and you’re on the run.. even in that experience everything is made of love.. even if you feel the disconnection from that and don't recognize that all around you is love.. it takes loves to create such a elaborate illusion.. it would not be possible without it.. much love is available and granted to all of us to play out these "not in the light" games.. (even if my understanding is.. the creator would prefer we not play these games anymore)I disagree on your definition.. (but it's okay to have your own) to me your describing 3rd dimension love here.. I disagree, while we are very low vibrationally on the scale of "allthatis"

Every time you put your attention on it.. you get a little bit closer to holding it..

I was thinking about something my teacher said today..

"the rational mind only knows what it knows, it doesn't know, what it doesn't know and it cannot grasp the 5th dimension and beyond"

And so by your basis you might be right that the ego/mental body/rational mind cannot understand the love we come from.. but we are after all in a "shift" lifetime and since anything is possible.. making a change like that is possible.. I think maybe it will result in EGO death though..
The question posed by the original individual regarded murderers. That is, those who inflict purposeful and deliberate harm onto other living things. Killing was not the term used, so I do not know why you have altered the term. That has other connotations attached to it, which you are free to debate elsewhere.

When you say most of us go around killing insects and chickens, who is most of us? For I surely do not. A human or their pet has no greater value or right to life than an insect or chicken, for they all have a spirit identity and soul journey. They all feel pain and suffering, and they are all capable of this which you call love. In my conversations with animals in the etheric, much like chickens, they always have much to say, and I have to say, they do not appreciate their heads being cut off. Stepping inadvertently on an insect is an unfortunate occurrence, perhaps not deliberate, so it is usually not seen a murder (which is what is being questioned). Yet environment played a significant part in where you placed your foot. Humans have created their own environment by vastly diminishing the natural habitats of other species, and therefore they must share the environment created in towns and cities. You say environment has nothing to do with murder/killing, whatever term floats your boat, and yet it is the environment you create, with little thought for other species, which squeezes you all together in such a tiny space, so you are all fighting for the same food source, the same habitat and the same rights to live. This is a cause for both murder, as well as ‘killing’. Intention is the distinction of what is in harmony with all life, and what is not. Again, for you, the question entailed murderers, which implies intentions of purposeful harm. If Blondie wished to discuss the moral implications and consequences of acts of killing with other connotations, I would have gladly answered differently.

Also, just a little food for thought for you. In your own words, if you can then imagine killing with no meaning to it, you must not understand the nature of how thoughts work. For the moment you place the thought in your head, in your imagination about doing it, you immediately attach a purpose and meaning to it. For every thought is an intention and has a purpose, it has an effect, whether you realize it or not. Thoughts are living things. This was just a play on words, since you like to play that way.

As to your comment about my apparent understanding of ‘allthereis’, I do not recall revealing my understanding to you on such a broad beautiful topic. For you to ‘not resonate’ with information I have not even provided I find quite irrelevant. Or if you refer to the small comment regarding humans understanding of love, that in itself is hardly my perspective of this ‘allthereis’ you speak of. But you are free to enlighten others with your personal perspective, or those of your mentioned teacher on an appropriate thread.

Yes I am familiar with the mentioned philosophy that everything is made of this love, you speak of. Which you have perhaps just heard from someone else I take? Perhaps your teacher? A book perhaps?
What I am saying to you is that this love you conceive of in your brain is actually not the energy you believe binds everything together, and the life force which exists within everything.
You think I am talking about the three dimensional love, and you are right. Despite what argument you can bring forth about what love is, it is still derived from your human brain, no matter how you try to define it. Your understanding of it comes from within a third dimensional state, as you call it. This understanding of love, which you think binds everything together is tainted by your human brain and its limitations to process multi-dimensional energy dynamics. What you are attempting to do is define an energy vibration which you cannot remember or articulate in human language, and then argue such and such exists in everything. When in truth you see, you do not have a clue what exists within everything, it just makes people feel better thinking they do. It is just easy and convenient to call it love because it is the highest ‘goody goody’ feeling you can conceive of in your current state.
It would be more appropriate to dialogue on such a subject once the life term you are creating comes to completion and transition.

I see you say that every time you put your attention on to the idea of what love is, you get a little bit closer to holding it.
I disagree. Let us take the highest concept of love humans can articulate. That of unconditional love.
Unconditional love is not something you can think about doing and then produce unconditionally. For the moment you think ‘this is unconditional love’ you have already placed conditions upon it. You have attached a belief to it, a condition of what that love should and should not be, therefore it cannot possibly be unconditional love. Unconditional love simply just happens to you, and you are not even aware that is it unconditional love, for you are placing no thought, no attention, no expectation to it. You just feel wonderful like you have never done before, and there are no words necessary.
What you are trying to convince me of, if I understand you correctly, is that holding an intention to try to contain what cannot be conceived of in the human mind will reveal its true nature to me. I say - nonsense.
I explain further. The moment you hold onto a thought you have already created your own limitation. You have already created an expectation of what you are drawing to you. How do you suppose to experience things of true nature when you have a preconceived idea about how it should appear?
Now if you were to simply let go of trying to capture this love in your grasp, what comes before you will never be tainted or clouded by what you want it to be. It will simply happen to you and become part of you, instead of something outside of you.

Compliments for your generosity of time and contemplation.
Wisdom and prosperity to you and your teacher.
-Sparrow

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 04-01-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Cal

Hi Sparrow. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

I’ve been wondering what your perspective is on memory. What is it and where does it exist, in the brain or soul?

Why is it that in the human state we have no memory of the afterlife or spirit world and all that we may have learned there between incarnated lives, yet it appears from your other insights that we have some sort of memory of this last life in the afterlife/spirit world. If our state of consciousness (awareness combined with ego, outlook, attitude, learned experiences, beliefs, etc.) when we die effects where we go or at least what we can see (vibration/frequency wise) then how come it doesn’t work the other way around? How come our learned experiences or vibration state in the spirit world does not carry over into our physical lives?

Looking forward to learning about your perspective on this.

Thanks,
Cal
Old 04-01-2011, 11:16 PM
themaster

Quote:
When you say most of us go around killing insects and chickens, who is most of us? For I surely do not.
Incorrect are you saying your you don’t eat..?? are you saying you don't buy one thing from a store? Are you saying you never go for a walk outside? Are you saying you don't drive a vehicle?

If you did not DO all the things above then you might be able to get away without crushing a bug or being "responsible" for killing animals but if not.. your just as responsible as the person who did it..

I don't know why you would pretend you’re not?

Were all responsible for the conditions on EARTH all of us.. and I like it here, I don't mind what we’re doing.. we could certainly do it a better way and that'd be okay, but there is actually nothing "wrong" with the current way..

All our animals happily come forth from the other side to be food for us, as do the plants and as do the bacteria to do some of the cleaning they do..

You know I'm going to tell you this straight it's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for you not to kill something here.. (without super powers ) if you sweep your hands on a TABLE or KEYBOARD.. your killing bacteria.. ??????

Why are you in denial of something you do every day..???? we all kill everyday it's part of this REALITY.. it's not like the cells/bacteria go back to non-physical and hate us.. they just reincarnate again.. NO BIG DEAL
Quote:
A human or their pet has no greater value or right to life than an insect or chicken, for they all have a spirit identity and soul journey.
We agree on this..
Quote:
In my conversations with animals in the etheric, much like chickens, they always have much to say, and I have to say, they do not appreciate their heads being cut off.
This sounds like judgment.. I'm sure they don't appreciate it but my understanding is.. they HAPPILY come forth to be food..

No statement in there about HAPPY to help.. just judgment and lack.. "this is wrong"

Same thing I've been pointing to a lot in your statements..
Quote:
Stepping inadvertently on an insect is an unfortunate occurrence, perhaps not deliberate, so it is usually not seen a murder (which is what is being questioned)
What happens when it is "deliberate"???

Do we go to special "naughty" school?

Do us, I mean the insect get revenge?

Do they stop loving us unconditionally?

Do tell..
Quote:
Humans have created their own environment by vastly diminishing the natural habitats of other species, and therefore they must share the environment created in towns and cities.
Well, you’re a human are you not.. so you bare some of this responsibility, correct?
Quote:
You say environment has nothing to do with murder/killing, whatever term floats your boat, and yet it is the environment you create, with little thought for other species, which squeezes you all together in such a tiny space, so you are all fighting for the same food source, the same habitat and the same rights to live.
This is all judgment.. to put it another way.. your saying "human race bad" does that include you, cause I assume you’re a member?

It's no different then a scientist saying.. global warming is killing all the frogs.. we've got to do something.. these frogs are important..

My teacher has a simple phrase for this one.. "The animals are going home" many species are scheduled to be completely wiped out in the next few decades I believe.. this is not a lack.. this is just what's going to happen..

I repeat to you the same message I said.. your FILTER is showing.. you have judgment in your space and whatever you write.. it's right there plain as day to a person like me.. I don't care if you judge (just so you understand) I just hope your consciously acknowledging your behavior or your channels.. whichever is the case..

Because the judgment game is a old game on earth.. that many people are going to give up.. (I didn't say you have to) but what you put attention on.. is just going to get worse.. not better.. the irony is if you'd like you.. and let your fellow humans (I think your case you mean DEMONS ) do there thing.. you'd be a lot happier and stop creating the LACK you see everywhere..
Quote:
If Blondie wished to discuss the moral implications and consequences of acts of killing with other connotations, I would have gladly answered differently.
You've already been discussing the "morality" it's in your text.. you've already said "humans bad" "killing wrong" this is what I've been pointing out to you..
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 PM
themaster

Quote:
Also, just a little food for thought for you. In your own words, if you can then imagine killing with no meaning to it, you must not understand the nature of how thoughts work. For the moment you place the thought in your head, in your imagination about doing it, you immediately attach a purpose and meaning to it. For every thought is an intention and has a purpose, it has an effect, whether you realize it or not. Thoughts are living things. This was just a play on words, since you like to play that way.
This sounds about right.. and yet no.. it also sounds wrong..

We have a word it's called "neutral" apparently to you that word doesn't exist..

I might agree that thoughts are living things just like bacteria, water and keyboards But you can control your thoughts, we currently have a TIME DELAY in manifestation.. so if we wanted to wipe out the world with nuclear bombs.. we have a little time to pull that back from happening..

Something that will happen in the future is that TIME DELAY will be removed and "instant manifestation" will be possible.. when that happens per my understanding if you not in control of your thoughts.. your likely to start manifesting your worst fears into reality (not maybe knowing you’re doing it) and then you'll kind of get trapped in them.. till you get some help (most likely)

In the 5th dimension one must be fully conscious of their thoughts at all times to "play" there.. sounds like a hard thing to do.. however they assure us.. it's not
Quote:
Yes I am familiar with the mentioned philosophy that everything is made of this love, you speak of. Which you have perhaps just heard from someone else I take? Perhaps your teacher? A book perhaps?
What I am saying to you is that this love you conceive of in your brain is actually not the energy you believe binds everything together, and the life force which exists within everything.
You think I am talking about the three dimensional love, and you are right. Despite what argument you can bring forth about what love is, it is still derived from your human brain, no matter how you try to define it. Your understanding of it comes from within a third dimensional state, as you call it. This understanding of love, which you think binds everything together is tainted by your human brain and its limitations to process multi-dimensional energy dynamics. What you are attempting to do is define an energy vibration which you cannot remember or articulate in human language, and then argue such and such exists in everything. When in truth you see, you do not have a clue what exists within everything, it just makes people feel better thinking they do. It is just easy and convenient to call it love because it is the highest ‘goody goody’ feeling you can conceive of in your current state.
It would be more appropriate to dialogue on such a subject once the life term you are creating comes to completion and transition.
You might remember that you who write these words does it "EXTERNALLY" like all 3d dimension people do.. and you write it through your own FILTERS and BELIEF systems which are showing in these writings..

Do you really think it's good advice to tell people.. "humans are bad"?? I'm just asking..?? they are after all made of love.. I personally, think.. there is no BAD HUMAN on the planet this includes you.. who I am conversing with..? I think we’re all good people and nothing we can do is ever wrong!

I allow you permission to agree or disagree but I believe you disagree based on these writings..
Quote:
I see you say that every time you put your attention on to the idea of what love is, you get a little bit closer to holding it.
I disagree. Let us take the highest concept of love humans can articulate. That of unconditional love.
We can go much higher than "unconditional love" which I think is a 4d vibration, I'm not sure what it exists as at 5d.. my teacher only says “love is a very big vibration”

I am being taught how to be in 4d and 5d all the time.. can you say the same? I think I have a better understanding of how to feel "unconditional love" then intellectualize it..
Quote:
Unconditional love is not something you can think about doing and then produce unconditionally. For the moment you think ‘this is unconditional love’ you have already placed conditions upon it. You have attached a belief to it, a condition of what that love should and should not be, therefore it cannot possibly be unconditional love. Unconditional love simply just happens to you, and you are not even aware that is it unconditional love, for you are placing no thought, no attention, no expectation to it. You just feel wonderful like you have never done before, and there are no words necessary.
What you are trying to convince me of, if I understand you correctly, is that holding an intention to try to contain what cannot be conceived of in the human mind will reveal its true nature to me. I say - nonsense.
I explain further. The moment you hold onto a thought you have already created your own limitation. You have already created an expectation of what you are drawing to you. How do you suppose to experience things of true nature when you have a preconceived idea about how it should appear?
Now if you were to simply let go of trying to capture this love in your grasp, what comes before you will never be tainted or clouded by what you want it to be. It will simply happen to you and become part of you, instead of something outside of you.

Compliments for your generosity of time and contemplation.
Wisdom and prosperity to you and your teacher.
-Sparrow
I generally, agree.. sounds about right.. perhaps you and I can both agree that "unconditional love" is not a intellectual thing.. (ego) it is a heart based FEELING?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Deactivated Account

just wondering if anyone would like some more yarn ? seems like a lot of knit picking going on must be just about out of disagreements by now , one might think !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
just wondering if anyone would like some more yarn ? seems like a lot of knit picking going on must be just about out of disagreements by now , one might think !

Let's hope so! I've got some chocolate chip cookies to pass around.

Big hug to you Master Sparrow.

Enjoy the cookies!

Blessings, Amethyst x