Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Boheric

Hello again Sparrow,

I have another question if you don't mind answering it.

Is there ever a point in our spiritual journey where we have to give up our individuality?
Old 11-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
How can i reawaken to my creativity and cultivate my imagination?
May these words reach you within the cradle of your heart wisdom, where words become but a resonance to the multi-dimensional soul.

Cosmic Greetings. I trust your time of late has come to reveal within you more insight and answers of your own to those questions held within. It is important that not only my words do you hear, but those of your own heart wisdom. So too it is important you allow words already spoken to take their full effect upon you before further information is observed; for words and energies to work for you and within you from other sources which aspire to aid you.

Creativity occurs when imagination is exercised through the connectivity of the spirit with the human persona personality and that of its thought processes. The personality of the human persona identifies aspects of a concept which can be cultivated into creative outcomes by applying aspects of your own energy resonance upon and through it. This means, applying aspects of your own individual character, personality, core values and past memories and experiences to and through the concept being imagined. The more character, personality, core values, past memory and experiences you identify within you, the greater shall be your imagination and outward creativity. Without first identifying these traits within you your perception of any relationship you have with any given imagination (image-in-motion) will remain limited to the energies already existing in that concept. This is to say, for a concept to evolve within your imagination you must connect energy resonances from yourself into it in order for it to take on new evolved form. What you first identify within yourself will determine what creative outcomes you can achieve for all you aspire to imagine.

That which you shall imagine first for yourself shall become the evolutionary force behind the creation of your external world. For your external world is an extension of yourself.

Explore then this, your human and spiritual character further, deeper and more intimately that you may have more to connect with within your imagination. Your personality and character is the key to your imagination; exercise this as you would any other limb, that it may become a powerful tool for your creative endeavours.

In light of love.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
If consciousness is defined as life, and a stone has consciousness, this would logically mean that a stone is a form of life, am I right?

No-thing exists that is not alive, for nothing exists outside of the One Source. Human beings must therefore re-evaluate how their own species defines life. Only when this is done will such life reveal itself to you in extraordinary ways. For if you do not recognise a thing to contain the very essence of universal life how will you ever hope to communicate with it, or access its ancient celestial cellular memory.

Quote:
Could you describe some of these species of Faerie? I'm just curious.

There are as many species and sub-species of Faerie as there are fauna and flora. They differ in appearance, behaviour and vibration in relation to their evolutionary path and environmental surroundings. They generally cluster together in what could be called tribes, within specific geographical habitats which they have become accustomed to, within specific climates and seasonal cycles. Some have the appearance of wings, yet many do not. They do not generally appear human-looking as depicted in children’s fairy tales, and tend to have more of a translucent or multi-dimensional nature. They do not particularly have what you would expect to be male and female genitalia or gender, yet they can do so if they so choose, and may often undergo transformations to such effect at times in their existence as Faerie. They do not have physical bodies as you do because they exist in a parallel dimension to yours, hence they are generally invisible to you, as are most all other surrounding life forms. Some of such are able to remain invisible to you by psychically accessing your visual cortex and altering the images you perceive at any given time. The majority of multi-dimensional beings can do this to you however due to a vulnerability exposed within the human brain.

Quote:
Which species have mastered this skill? Are the Asceleott capable of understanding the true nature or consciousness of a stone?

There are many species who have mastered the consciousness connectivity of merging. The Asceleottyi are not one species but many, and not of the physical realm. Their understanding goes beyond the vehicle of human words. For it is, human words and language only resonate to a certain point, then they become obsolete and archaic. One day human beings will discover a new form of communication and make spoken word inconsequential. There comes a point when one must do away with words in order to fully progress in ones own understanding. It is through this progression that the consciousness of a stone will reveal itself to you.

Quote:
This conversation that I'm having with you woud be recorded in both of our Akashic records, am I correct?

This is correct.

Quote:
How far would you agree that the wisest species are those with the highest capacity for compassion?

I would agree fully. The two are one and the same.

Quote:
As a single individual human being, what can I do to stop this? Also, was the extinction of the Dodo bird caused by humans?

The most powerful tool of any individual is communication. Use your individual voice to spread the truth of what is taking place on your planet.

The dodo population was certainly not helped through geological changes in land mass and their significant habitat loss. Due to them producing offspring very rarely, their absence of flight, and the introduction of the human equation meant they would only last a short time in their isolated habitat.

Quote:
How does disharmony lead to suffering?

Disharmony leads to conflict and instability. Conflict and instability leads to suffering. As will your emotions remind you.

Quote:
Which events in history are you referring to? Also, how did humans evolve?

Humans have evolved through variable instances of mutations to what you see today. Your genetic material was seeded here from other parts of the cosmos, as is the case for many other planets. While evolving naturally in its own habitat of the Earth, within its own mutating climate, variable instances of intervention have occurred to the human genes to introduce them into a more customised ideal by other influences. Through interbreeding of different evolving tribes across the globe humanity has come to produce the races you see today. During these instances of intervention certain memories of your origins and natural connectivity with mother Earth became subdued and forgotten.

Quote:
What type of negative manifestations could be passed down from my ancestors?

Behaviour traits and compulsive disorders. Deeply embedded fears, phobias and physical reactions.

Quote:
What do you think of the various forms of meditation such as Mindfulness Meditation and Transcendental Meditation? Are there any intrinsic differences between them?

The differences are simple; how they make you feel. Perform such meditations that both work for you and are suitable for that which you aspire for yourself at any one time. Ask yourself, what do I wish to feel?

Quote:
The actual size does not matter, but knowing a rough estimate would allow me to gain a better understanding of my environment and satisfy my curiosity. To the extent that you've taken your time to answer these questions, I'm very grateful to you indeed.

To you it would perhaps be smaller in size than a strand of human hair. Yet within that a whole universe could exist.

I trust this is useful.
-Sparrow

Old 11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
How can I or we become (a) Shining One/Ones? I realize that this is is quite, quite a goal.

Justin
One does not become a Shining One by making it a goal to become one. That is human ego. Nor do you need a human life experience to be a Shining One. You should observe why it is you feel that this is somehow better than who or what you are presently, or why you feel you are not already a Shining One.

Your companion of consciousness.
-Sparrow

Old 11-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boheric
Hello again Sparrow,

Is there ever a point in our spiritual journey where we have to give up our individuality?
Cosmic Greetings.

While possible to enter into conscious union with infinite consciousness, you will always retain your capacity for Self-realization through individuality.

-Sparrow

Old 12-08-2014, 02:41 PM
SpecialKel5

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I'm new to the forum and had connected with Dream Angel immediately. She has been helping me out tremendously as I have suffered a loss 2 weeks ago to the love of my life unexpectedly. I have so many unanswered questions. Dream Angel sent me this link. I have spent the last week reading this whole post just to process everything. You have answered many of the questions that I have. You have opened up my mind much more clearer to what my intuition thought of this.

Thank you Dream Angel for linking me to this thread. You are my guiding light.

Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow gratefully for this thread.

Kel
Old 17-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialKel5
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I'm new to the forum and had connected with Dream Angel immediately. She has been helping me out tremendously as I have suffered a loss 2 weeks ago to the love of my life unexpectedly. I have so many unanswered questions. Dream Angel sent me this link. I have spent the last week reading this whole post just to process everything. You have answered many of the questions that I have. You have opened up my mind much more clearer to what my intuition thought of this.

Thank you Dream Angel for linking me to this thread. You are my guiding light.

Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow gratefully for this thread.

Kel
Dear Specialkel5,

In love and full acceptance I extend in warmth my deepest sympathies for your personal loss and welcome you to this learning landscape.

May these words you may find here comfort you, strengthen you and empower you with inner peace and greater understanding.

-Sparrow

Old 17-08-2014, 04:31 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Specialkel5,

In love and full acceptance I extend in warmth my deepest sympathies for your personal loss and welcome you to this learning landscape.

May these words you may find here comfort you, strengthen you and empower you with inner peace and greater understanding.

-Sparrow

Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow! Those words are gratefully appreciated. I am starting to achieve inner peace in many different ways. Still searching for MY way but it's getting there.
Thank you again for the kind words and your well-written and explanatory post on this subject.
Kel
Old 17-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Ascender
Can you astral project to the halls of learning and other parts of the afterlife?
Old 18-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Guide

Everything can be and is a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boheric
Hello again Sparrow,