Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-08-2017, 08:28 AM
FrankieJG

What to sonsider as the sun sign if you are born on a cusp?

Over the years whenever I wanted to get an astro reading I was very confused as some sites would say I am a Scorpio and some would say I am a Sagittarius . Then recently I got to know the reason - that I am born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius aka the cusp of revolution (23rd November) . I read so many articles and comments of other people born on the cusp and I can agree with them 100%. I am like the perfect hybrid of Scorpio and Sagittarius qualities. Every single article explained my personality to the point. But some people say there are no cusps and a person can have only one sun or zodiac sign. What should I consider as my sign now? My sun is zero degree Sagittarius however like I said , I have a 50-50 blend of Sagittarius and Scorpio traits. Hmmm still confused.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Your sun sign and your birth chart aren't determined on which day of the year you were born. They are based on the sky and the planetary positions at the moment of your birth. Your Sun is at the end of Scorpio or at the beginning of Sagittarius, so you need to take a look at your natal chart to make sure of your sun sign.

Some websites calculate natal charts. I use astro.com for it. You need to know your birth year, date, time, and place to have your natal chart.

The Sun can have only one position in an astrological chart. In your chart, it is either in Scorpio or in Sagittarius. But Mercury and Venus are relatively often in the next or previous sign because they don't wander far from the Sun. This could explain why you have both Scorpio and Sagittarian traits. Other possibilities: is the anything else in The Other Sign, like Moon, ascendant, or lots of planets? What do Jupiter, Mars or Pluto do in the chart? Sagittarius has some Jupiter qualities, and Scorpio some Martian and Plutonian.

Astrologer Kevin Burk has written an article on this subject. It is worth reading.
therealastrology.com/ask-kevin-topics/sun-signs-a-daily-horoscopes/110-born-on-the-qcuspq.html
Old 23-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Guide

Hi Frankie

I'm also a cusp baby, if I was born 2 hours later I would have been a sag.

I would say I have a lot of sag in me.

Have you ever heard of decans? I would say that gives me a much clearer description of me. With decans each sun sign is broken down into 3 so the 12 signs become 36. You can find out a description of your decan here..... http://darkstarastrology.com/horoscope-decans/
Old 26-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
im a scopo i am thy say we hav a stin in us

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔