Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 06-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Having just finished reading books 1 and 2 once more, I think I see what you mean Sarian. Book 1 was fab, book 2 seemed to go off track a lot and was far more strongly worded. Just started on book 3 so will see where that takes me. I definitely get more of a sense of 'wow' from book 1 whereas book 2 put me off slightly and left me feelingdubious about where the words were coming from.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Master
Hi Starbuck. I liked his first book when I started to read it, but as I continued on, it changed. Did you notice? For me anyway, I get signals and alarms within me that go off. Sounds queer, I know, but I thought wow, this just isn't right and I didn't feel very good about the book or the author... I didn't read his other books. I don't recommend them either.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Master
You know Sarian......I felt exactly the same way......Ive read the others as well...and the feelings of 'wrongness' got stronger with each one......Im glad Im not the only one who sensed this.......many blessings x
Old 07-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Gregatha

Thanks Queen, this will be a first time read for me.....cheers.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
The first two books I really enjoyed.
And they did ring true to me, I think the author questions himself too much and delves into risque topics.

It took a lot for my mind to process though every time I went to pick up book 3 it was like NO. LOL But I skimmed through it eventually, one day Ill be able to read it thorough :)

Just trust what rings true!
Old 13-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
You know Sarian......I felt exactly the same way......Ive read the others as well...and the feelings of 'wrongness' got stronger with each one......Im glad Im not the only one who sensed this.......many blessings x
Mmm, funny isnt it? I'm glad you noticed that too. I remember to this day the wrongness that I felt, and I was truly anticipating the book, but wow...everything inside me said this is oh, so wrong.
Old 14-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Hi Starbuck. I liked his first book when I started to read it, but as I continued on, it changed. Did you notice? For me anyway, I get signals and alarms within me that go off. Sounds queer, I know, but I thought wow, this just isn't right and I didn't feel very good about the book or the author... I didn't read his other books. I don't recommend them either.

Yes I did get the sense of wrongness. That said, I do think the author had genuine intentions and on the whole he has made a positive impact. He started to doubt himself (something he acknowledged a lot) and this affected the quality of the messages he recieved. I do think a lot of the info from his second and third books was from his ego.
Old 14-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Master
I have only read the first book, but i also own the movie. Anyone seen it?

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 15-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
The first two books I really enjoyed.
And they did ring true to me, I think the author questions himself too much and delves into risque topics.

It took a lot for my mind to process though every time I went to pick up book 3 it was like NO. LOL But I skimmed through it eventually, one day Ill be able to read it thorough :)

Just trust what rings true!

Just wait till you sit down and reaid it Altinak. It's a doozy! ;) And it completely wraps up the entire trilogy in like, the last paragraph :)
Old 18-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Henri77

Just watched this marvelous film on the afterlife that Kali shared
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Cnc...e=plpp_vi deo - the playlist

here they are individuality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CnccEh-qk pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddfKeNRn8a0 pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDDPkKPKFaY pt 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmlZq1ekXg pt 4[/quote]

And of the 6 interviewed about their NDE's , Neal seemed the most self absorbed, as virtually every comment seemed about "me" ....

He's a very good speaker but seemed more like an actor delivering well rehearsed dialogue... compared to the improvised nature of the others.
Just a casual observation .

I couldn't ever quite finish his 1st book for some reason, and purchased but never read the second.
But then I've never read the bible either.