Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 15-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Cheers my dears - it fits my screen like a glove.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Humm

Sweet!
Old 15-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Master
My love for trees is deep. I am reduced to tears at times. I hug trees all the time, I lean on them for strength and comfort. I have planted over 100 on my land. Some have lived, some didn't, but my babies that made it, I fall in love with daily when I am near them. I love walking about my yard, seeing how tall and wide they grow. My deepest comfort is found in a forest.
Old 15-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Suspended
Sarian - that is poetry to my ears.
Old 15-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Time

All my new trees are going to sleep for the winter... Cant wait for the grow fest next summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Sentientno1

i hear you Time. Planted 3 redbuds 2 springs ago ( have a tiny back yard) and they flourished this summer. The backyard was bare, still sitting in pots the little trees were visited by birds sitting in the twig branches before we got them planted.

The trees we plant are also gifts to other earthlings.

Sarian will have a jungle of sorts, yay sarian!
Old 16-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Sarian - that is poetry to my ears.
Thank you, Squatchit and I have to say your avatar (is that you) is breathtaking. I truly love it. It's so precious.

Sentientno1 I would love to have a jungle ..of sorts. :-)
Old 16-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Master
Over the years, I have planted 100's of acorns. How many will flourish I have no idea. I plan on having a look in a couple of centuries.

Norsewood

Old 16-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Time

Im going to steal some blue or bur oak from my boss and mass plant them. Oaks are nice trees!
Old 16-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Sentientno1

norseman, that is such a cool thing to do. With the spread of maples, and thier dense shade, much of the flora beneath them die out for lack of sun, including seedling oaks. You may or may or may not know oak and shagbark hickory forests are considered globealy endangered.

The viability of a wildwoods depends a good deal on it's diversity. In the future, i will look up your oaks